When Are We Gonna See You Get Messy Agin Hayley Hun

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

When Are We Gonna See You Get Messy Agin Hayley Hun

Postby Sploshman » 15 May 2006, 12:46

It's been a long time now lol (the last time i think we saw you get messy was when Bill put up a few pics of you on the UMD last summer getting well and truely slopped in a punk / 80's type outfit if i remember lol).

More, more i say (when you have the time obviously :D).
Sploshman

Postby BillShipton » 15 May 2006, 13:31

I hope Her Hayleyship won't mind me speaking on her behalf for once (she seems to have done a lot on mine recently!).

As you know Hayley doesn't get a lot of time for sploshing these days cos of her bloody work (this weekend she was in a hotel in Bristol for instance), and one of the reasons she was keen to do this forum was cos it was a way she could chat and keep in contact with you all from wherever she may be. And she is having a ball with it...

Her enthusiasm for sploshing is not only undiminished, it is getting greater as the frustrations of her day job build up, and you guys saying nice stuff about her here and in the Top 5 thread are doing her self esteem the world of good. Being 40 hits some women hard, and Lady H (though far from vain) is no exception. She has never enjoyed 'modelling' as much as spontaneous sploshing cos she doesn't believe she is any good at it (I know she is wrong). So I tend not to take pics or video of our sessions for that reason. Occasionally though I sneak a few past her (like the nurse pics a few months back).

Having said that, the forum is helping a) build up her confidence a bit and b) make her concerned about letting you guys down. I don't want her to feel pressurized but I am hopeful that she will appear in some more photos before too long.

Thanks for all the compliments though...she is very chuffed. You wouldn't imagine a Saturday Slut in pvc and boots could blush, would you?
BillShipton

Postby Messfreak » 15 May 2006, 15:27

Hayley,
You have a figure most 18yr olds would die for.
You have an arse I would die for.

Don't think of it as being 40yrs old just 40yrs experience.

Be a doll and put some of those dirty thoughts of yours into photos I for one would love to see them.

Messfreak
Messfreak

Postby KingArthur » 15 May 2006, 16:38

Hayley,

Who said you need to grow old gracefully??? You may have hit the old 4-0, but you obviously haven't told your body! You still look amazing (in the snippets I have seen!) and would be delighted if you would grace us with a "Experienced and loving it" photo set!!!

You are the queen of WAM - and that counts for more than a date of birth in the late eighties!

Cheers
King Arthur
KingArthur

Postby muckypup » 15 May 2006, 18:26

No pressure Hayley, but I'm sure every single person on this forum would love to see you getting sploshed! I hope your upcoming "blog" will contain details of your adventures as I'd love to hear that.

For me the most important thing is that people are really into it and enjoying themselves, that you are amazingly hot too is just an added bonus :)
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

made me blush

Postby andy250 » 15 May 2006, 19:17

Hayley, one of the best scene's in any video I've is the same one people always ask to see when they visity normally before as session, its the one from mucky puppies with you sat in front of the camera, then you get hit by a barrage of pies, I've had several people male and female want to the scene where your in the pvc pants and Bill flans you right between you legs!!!!!!

Then I normally dare them to take even more on, this normally works.

Unless wamming with Miss Helen from Wamdrogony, then everybody comes off worse...... well funny though.

Andy
andy250

Postby Jonny » 15 May 2006, 20:23

Hayley, who said Wamming was a young girls game. I think you and the ladies of Splosh (Gilly, Sammy Jane, Julie, DD (yeah she says she's 21 but I know she's at least 67!)) have more fun and are far more convincing...

There's a small moment in Muckie Puppies where here Royal Hayleyness gives a lovely reaction being covered in custard, a feigned disgust, with a grin like a cheshire cat!

So I vote for a Hayley gunging!
Last edited by Jonny on 15 May 2006, 20:55, edited 1 time in total.
"Mousse from a bowl is very nice, but to pour it over someone is demented" Alan Partridge
http://www.gungemistress.com We got messy, all tied up.....
Jonny

Postby welshcakes » 15 May 2006, 20:50

Hayley, as far as I'm concerned women really hit their stride for me when they reach 40. And I mean that sincerely. I think you are soooo hot, and that scene you did being hit by pie after pie and then rubbing it all over your breasts in the Mucky Puppies vid is one of my most favourite WAM moments of all time!!! It's incredible!
So, I'm all for more Hayley!!!
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Return to General WAM Banter