messy games

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

messy games

Postby stu08 » 14 May 2006, 16:02

ok in the next few days we are hoping to have a night of fun a few drinks and then some kind of game involving getting messy
wot kind of games/ideas do you have which involve something like messy forfits for the loser ???
stu08

Re: messy games

Postby Smiley » 14 May 2006, 16:40

We can give out all the dares under the sun but who is really going to do them at the end of the day?

I still think a weekly dare game will do the trick, we each take it in turns of setting a dare, the player has one week to carry out the dare.

10 Points if i picture is posted in time.
5 Points for a late entry which mean all members can carry out older dares.

If no organization goes inot this nothing will happen, just look at them dare yahoo group things.
Smiley

Postby stu08 » 14 May 2006, 17:09

the ideas/sugestions are for us to have some fun pics may even be posted :lol:
stu08

Postby muckypup » 14 May 2006, 18:19

What about some kind of "bingo" thing like they used to have on UMD, where you assign loads of lovely messy things numbers and then when you lose you choose a number and get gunged with that? You could have a seperate bit like rolling a dice to choose where it goes like on the head in your trousers etc :)

Or you could just have a competition to see who can be turned into a sundae first :D
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby DecadentDoll » 14 May 2006, 20:02

Hiya stu... my ex and i used to play "Pie Card Wins"

we made up lots of pies, and also had three containers (tubs or jugs or something) of custard or rice pudding...

first person goes... highest card gets to pie the lowest card...... but keep the cards for a moment.... whoever gets best out of 5 gets to empty the whole jug onto the other one....

so this until all the pies and jugs run out :D

have fun!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby stu08 » 14 May 2006, 21:12

sounds fun dd mite have to have a go at that 1
stu08

Postby DELETED » 14 May 2006, 21:22

DELETED
DELETED

Re: messy games

Postby Smiley » 15 May 2006, 13:02

Oh im sorry, having re read the post i appear to have picked up the wrong end of the stick, i do apologize - my other post was more aimed at the recent dare posts.

Anyway a good game i used to play

2 dice from 1-6

Roll dice one to decide which gunge will be used, ( 1, custard, 2 beans etc )

Roll the second dice to see where the item will go ( 1, over the head, 2, down the panties etc )

It's such a simple but yet fun game - so it's basically a lottery on what you get and where it goes! The element of surprise :)
Smiley

Postby BillShipton » 15 May 2006, 13:11

Something REALLY simple but a great way to involve people new to messy stuff is a version of the Yes/No Take Your Pick game where you ask the contestant questions and she has to reply without saying yes or no. Of course, if he or she does, they get a pie...

It is surprisingly difficult, especially when pissed, and everyone I know who has played it winds up laughing...

Bill
BillShipton

Postby Smiley » 15 May 2006, 16:52

BillShipton wrote:Something REALLY simple but a great way to involve people new to messy stuff is a version of the Yes/No Take Your Pick game where you ask the contestant questions and she has to reply without saying yes or no. Of course, if he or she does, they get a pie...

It is surprisingly difficult, especially when pissed, and everyone I know who has played it winds up laughing...

Bill

The Yes/No game - what a great one! So easy to play, good thinking chap!

The yes/no game is on Itv play alot between 12-3, oh the callers are so thick lol!
Smiley

Postby Hayley » 15 May 2006, 17:30

I haven't watched that stuff yet, though I did catch the gameshow before that started once with a blonde bimbo who talked non-stop. I was fascinated cos sometimes it was 20 mins/half an hour between callers and she just kept talking - all on her own. Amazing! She should be in a Fantasy League but I don't know her name.

Hayley

PS I am HOPELESS at the yes/no game!
Hayley
Site Admin

Disastermind!!!!!

Postby andy250 » 15 May 2006, 19:23

You all need to have a go in the Disastermind chair I feel the only game way you play to lose.

Plus if i'm doing the gunge somebody has to outdo Bill...............

Miss Helen, fetch the chair...... (roll on the 27th may, next session due..)

Andy
andy250

Postby WAMFAN » 15 May 2006, 20:56

Hayley wrote:I haven't watched that stuff yet, though I did catch the gameshow before that started once with a blonde bimbo who talked non-stop. I was fascinated cos sometimes it was 20 mins/half an hour between callers and she just kept talking - all on her own. Amazing! She should be in a Fantasy League but I don't know her name.

Was it Debbie King?

Clickie here...

I must admit to having caught that insanely irritating show when it was on late on ITV. You know, those nights where you can't be bothered to go to bed but can't believe you are watching someone talking endlessly, simply for the sake of filling in time between them giving money out to callers.
Kinky is when you tickle your partner with a feather
Perverted is when you use the whole chicken...
WAMFAN

Postby Hayley » 16 May 2006, 09:28

Yup, that's her!

I had a similar problem. Still wound up by work, but too tired to do anything sensible. So I wound up watching Quizmania. It was bizarre.

She should definitely get gunged!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

games

Postby andy250 » 16 May 2006, 19:03

I still have a board game called sip and go naked I've used that before now and changed some of things you have to do on, so that everbody gets covered in all sorts of mess.

Andy :wink:
andy250

Next

Return to General WAM Banter