Tracie made the manure video for me

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Tracie made the manure video for me

Postby ManInMessyKnickers » 12 May 2006, 16:32

I've just been checking out this forum and spotted the manure conversation. I was very pleased to see this subject especially when i saw stills from Tracie's manure video. Hayley is correct in saying it was a private request, it was MY request and i was delighted with Tracie's video. It was fully personalised with racie actually talking to me in it whilst she was being filmed. It was fantastic when she said "you don't want me to put this in my knickers do you Gareth, do?!" "Oh alright then, just for you!" And then she did! Watching her rub it into her pussy and having it rub well into her beautful hair and face was awesome. She even got some in her mouth. I actually lost this video and would really like to get another copy of it!
Fill my knickers with mess and watch me get hard!
ManInMessyKnickers

Postby Sploshman » 12 May 2006, 18:13

Lucky sod lol and how did you lose the vid?? :D.
Sploshman

Postby Hayley » 12 May 2006, 20:26

Perhaps we could get someone else to do one for you, Gareth?

Hayley

PS On health grounds I have to say that the bit about putting it in her mouth is a bit of an exaggeration as I recall.
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby ManInMessyKnickers » 15 May 2006, 08:24

Hayley,

It would be truly fantastic if you could get someone else to do another one for me! It was such an awesome sight to see. Who do you have in mind then to get filthy for me on video?
Fill my knickers with mess and watch me get hard!
ManInMessyKnickers

Return to General WAM Banter