Mypie's messy maurding myhem!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Mypie's messy maurding myhem!

Postby andy250 » 17 Jul 2017, 14:23

That crazy ass American woman reentered my life last week. I compare her to a force of nature, maybe a hurricane! I knew things were going to be mad and Mypie-ish, as soon as I met Jesus at Piccadilly Train Station, Manchester? Mypie topped this by having several children in between London and her final destination?!? By the time the conveyance had arrived they were toddlers!
Once the lady in question had stopped helping out the entire populace of the transport system, women, kids, men, staff. Everybody seemed to be talking to her? God only knows how she does it... Finally we escaped...
We were only going to do one day, but the weather broke and the farm was calling. I have to say the next 36 hours were, well, manic. But a riot at the same time. We filmed, then filmed again. Then thought up more things, and, err! Filmed! Content flowed like custard from a carton.
Oh! If you get chance, ask the traveling nomad about her hotel room with no windows?!? I'll leave you to inquire... Only she could find a room without a view!

Movies are up at: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/20196

I am currently in home for worn out, old producers. I have a drip in - feeding me gunge 24/7.

Oh no, she back Wednesday! Nurse more Valium!

Enjoy the pics.

regards

Maria, Andy and the team.
andy250

Return to General WAM Banter