WELCOME ALONG, EVERYONE!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Re: WELCOME ALONG, EVERYONE!

Postby ScotlandSplosher » 09 Feb 2012, 22:47

Hi

Long time lurker, first time poster, bisexual splosher from scotland. Operating out of the closet a bit just now, not been sploshing for long but love it! Tried natrosol for the first time today and thought it was ace. Fancy trying cd wam, something I've not tried yet but have always wanted to!
ScotlandSplosher

Postby mdamper » 18 Apr 2012, 04:32

Hello there! I would like to drop by and say Hi! I am new to the forum though have been lurking around and been inclined to this for a very long time already.

This is just one of those things that really get you interested and so hooked. Not really sure why but people have a knack in going with things that are steps out of the ordinary. Makes me thing that there is something that going crazy brings out in people.
mdamper

Postby gorgarrak » 27 Jul 2012, 13:23

Hi all,
I'm new to the forum but not to sploshing, out of the splosh closet for a while now and am persuading my missus to invest in a paddling pool, love custard, syrups and pies but have not tried gunge yet
gorgarrak

Postby MrTickle333 » 14 Oct 2012, 01:37

Hello,

I'm from Nottingham and new to the forum and sploshing. I'm mainly into tickling but curious about this and how this and tickling may even go together. Otherwise I'm into sports, films and current affairs.Hope to hear from some of you.
MrTickle333

Postby Themessyyouth » 05 Mar 2013, 17:22

Hello!

18-year-old splosh virgin... and all round virgin. Grew up loving messy shows from the 90s and 00s realised i was turned on by it all at about 16. In the closet, was in denial of it until very recently. Only one friend knows.
Into Photography, Music and Art.
Themessyyouth

Postby tartantotty » 07 Apr 2013, 16:34

Hello! I joined this site a few years ago, but then for various reasons I havent been back for ages! However, things are back on track, my interest in sploshing has returned, and my husband and I are keen to get our splosh on again! We live in Scotland, Im a bbw, and he is a bit of a giant! We love sweet based sploshing - the old faves, custards, jelly, yogurt and sauces and are keen to share our fun with the right person :D . Looking forward to exploring the site again :)
tartantotty

Postby SueMart » 19 May 2013, 19:34

Hello everyone, just joined this forum so thought we'd say hi.
I found out a couple of days ago that my wife of 2 years has always had a fantasy about food, which promptly led to a bit of an experience 2 days later involving custard, cream, blancmange, and squirty cream, it was probably the sexiest thing i've ever done and she said the same, so much so we've talked a lot about it in the last few days, coming up with different ideas, gloopy foods, and how often we want to do it.
It's been such a turn on for us both and thoroughly enjoyed our first time, we'd never done it before either of us, having another go tonight which will involve me wearing her very tight big knickers and seeing how much we can get in there.

Anyway, hello all and we look forward to sharing our experiences with you.
SueMart

Postby Ears and Eggs » 18 Feb 2014, 20:00

*wiggles his ears* :P

Hi everyone. :D

Been reading a bit and finally decided to join. :)
Ears and Eggs

Postby LiamH89 » 15 Jun 2014, 14:21

Hi,

Long time lurker, first time poster! (I think that's the internet forum equivalent of the old 'First time caller, long time listener' from radio phone-ins!)

I'm Liam, aged 25 from the North West, England. Just looking to explore the fun side of my WAM fetish, and I guess this site is the best way to do it, so I look forward to interacting with you all!

:D
LiamH89

Postby jonnie1996 » 22 Oct 2014, 20:48

Heyy People,

Does anyone want to meet up, preferably around berkshire?

Thanks

Jonnie

jonnie08@live.co.uk
jonnie1996

UMD: muddy_j

Postby silkandsatin78 » 09 Feb 2015, 18:55

Hello all, new to the site, hope to make some new like-minded friends

a little about me

well firstly I am a Tv, slim and confident with my feminine image, I have been dressing for a long time now and have a large collection of quality womens attire,, I love Silk and Satin and have a large collection.

I have only ever experienced the whole splosh kink/fetish on a pvt/discreet level, mainly cake sitting and some custard pouring,, but I am very willing and eager to provide an image to be sploshed by others. Happy in both modes Male or Female,, but I do prefer to play in Female mode, all depends on the others involved really so ??

Ideally would like to find a woman to have mutual fun with, really not after a quick leg over etc,, just a mutual pleasure of the whole splosh spectrum.

very open-minded and willing to explore new things,, so I guess give me a try ?

Lucy x
silkandsatin78

Fetlife: lucycarlito

Postby swampydoom » 13 Dec 2015, 22:40

Hi im new here. In to all sorts of wam, especially mud and muck. would love to share tips and experiences.
swampydoom

Fetlife: swampydoom

Postby sexybbw4u » 02 Feb 2016, 17:13

Hi,
I'm a fairly new here... everyone is so nice... This is a new venture for me and so far it's been a lot of messy fun... hope to add more photos soon... Sorry I can't show my face in the pix... Maybe some day... But anyway... Hi to all here... K xxoxoxxoxo
sexybbw4u

Postby Ticklebug » 23 Apr 2016, 12:42

Hey folks,
another newcomer for you. I've become curious about sploshing fairly recently and would love someone to show me the ropes. I don't mean literally come tie me up and chuck yoghurt all over me, not ready for that yet lol. But feel free to message me, come and say hello and share some experiences, if you like. Hope to talk to some new friends soon,
Ticklebug x
Ticklebug

Postby gromster » 17 Sep 2016, 23:22

Hi all looks like some fun here
gromster

Fetlife: gromster
UMD: gromster

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter