WELCOME ALONG, EVERYONE!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Hi All!

Postby Plx » 13 Nov 2006, 21:49

Hi Hayley and sploshers!

Hope to do some pics soon, well for the lover of glam tranny mess or anyone that loves a bit of fun!
Always wanted to do Splosh and now Silly Gilly style skits with big foam or custard pies, dressed to the nines! Then messed of course!
Hopefully I will find some encouragement from others in this forum! Not that I need much!
Plx

Postby stonecastle » 13 Nov 2006, 22:47

I am glad to have found this forum. I visited the site a couple of times before the forums were here. There used to a forum like this on MSN groups but it didn't take off. Lets hope this forums gets really busy in the near future.
stonecastle

Postby Hayley » 14 Nov 2006, 12:28

Welcome along.

It only gets busy if everyone posts stuff, so feel free to join in as much as you like.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Graf_Ripper » 13 Mar 2007, 14:58

Hello! I'm very new to WAM...didn't know anything about it at all until I got given the splosh issue of Bizzare a couple of weeks ago in fact!...and I'm yet to have a go (got a plan for Saturday night though, when I've the house to myself!) but it looks like a right laugh! Always wanted to go on those gungy tv shows as a kid, but it wasn't for the prizes!
Gonna be buying a couple of issues of Splosh! soon and possibly a dvd too. Are there any plans for the lovely DD to do some filimg?
Anyhoo, be gentle!

Graf.
Graf_Ripper

Postby BillShipton » 13 Mar 2007, 16:03

So far, DD's work can be seen by joining www.gillysillyhouse.com where she appears in several films. She also has some free short films in our Channel Free area of the Splosh! site.

Good luck at the weekend.
BillShipton

Postby dirty_oliver » 15 Mar 2007, 19:51

Hi, everyone, newbie alert! I've lurked for a bit here and absolutely love Splosh! Had a bit of trouble registering but the brilliant Hayley sorted everything for me. Cheers darling! :) I'm into mud and porridge most and love seeing girls splodging through mud wearing boots!
dirty_oliver

Postby BillShipton » 16 Mar 2007, 11:45

Welcome along.

We look forward to your posts.
BillShipton

Postby OOF! » 26 Mar 2007, 11:57

Hayley,

Ta for allowing me to come on board. I won't have much time using the board because I'm too busy, plus this website is blocked in some internet cafés and libraries. I'll see if I can pop in now and again, though!

OOF!
OOF!

Postby Hayley » 26 Mar 2007, 14:02

Welcome along!

Hope you enjoy it when you can. And if you want to chat drop me a line at shinyhayley@yahoo.com

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Shyner » 02 May 2007, 11:23

Been lurking here on this great site for a while,
so i thought i'd get a bit more involved.
So Hello Everyone!! :D
Shyner

Postby BillShipton » 02 May 2007, 12:25

Delighted you have joined in the fun

Bill
BillShipton

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Postby captain sensible » 19 Jun 2007, 16:42

... I'm a man of wealth and taste...

Okay, maybe not wealth as such.

Or taste.

Okay then, I'm a long-time lurker with a stash of Splosh magazines in a cupboard, more shaving foam than I really need for shaving with in my bathroom cabinet, and memories of Tiswas rekindled by last Saturday night, who's been inspired at last to join in and play with everyone else. After all, sploshing is about the fun of taking part isn't it...?

Hello all!
captain sensible

Postby BillShipton » 19 Jun 2007, 17:00

Welcome along, Captain.

I'm guessing you're not THE Captain Sensible. Hope you have a great time on the forum. It is quite fun.
BillShipton

Hello All

Postby Whitestar » 28 Jun 2007, 10:41

Hi All

I have been a long time lurker to the Splosh forums and have thought about joining for sometime. Following posts by MessyGuyNC who was inspired to post his own photos and watching Melanie Jane CD on cam (superb show!) I thought it was about time for me to join the fun.

A little about me I am a 34 year old male (going to be 35 in July!) 5'9 medium build brown hair. I like getting messy and a few other naughty but legal things! :lol:

So anything you want to know please feel free to ask. As my ol' Mum used to say "if you don't ask, you don't get!"

Brgds Rod
Whitestar

Fetlife: Whitestar
UMD: Whitestar

Hi

Postby john moonshadow » 28 Jul 2007, 10:03

Hello everyone,

Just found your great forum the other day and thought I'd say hello. Been mudlarking from an early age (we live by the coast and there's more mud than sand at the "beach") - and I didn't realise it was so popular (silly me).

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

JM
john moonshadow

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter