WELCOME ALONG, EVERYONE!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Re: WELCOME ALONG, EVERYONE!

Postby Richard » 23 Jan 2010, 18:35

I think Dolly would need a bigger crush than that :lol: but you are a bit late, she's pregnant and settled with her bf now!

Anyway, welcome to the forum, we don't much care about politics here!

VOTE FOR SPLOSHING!

Oops :oops:
Bottoms Up!
Richard

Postby a_fuzzyduck » 23 Jan 2010, 19:06

haha yeah, that ship has long since sailed, alas. ah well, still got the old pics though :p
a_fuzzyduck

Postby BillShipton » 26 Jan 2010, 13:58

I hope that once the baby is out and about Dolly will return to sploshing.
BillShipton

Postby messyjojo » 30 Jan 2010, 15:10

Hiya Jo here. Can i just say what a friendly bunch of folks us splosers are. Put my first post on "Meet a Mucker" and been totally inundated - thnxs! fnally ealised what it is I want from life (pies, gunge 'n' rock n roll!) LOL. Also nice to hear from people in my locality - we may have to all meet up for a grand slam of pie n gunge - I thnk it woud be awesome! What do you guys think??? :P
Love n pies
Joxx
luv and pies
x Jo
messyjojo

Postby BillShipton » 01 Feb 2010, 13:24

Ah, it's one of 'no women' in the Meet a Mucker thread (according to one recent poster). Glad it worked for you Jo and we look forward to seeing more you.
BillShipton

Postby messyjojo » 05 Feb 2010, 23:11

At oast - no longer a gunge virgin :lol: Just had my 1st proper gunge session (and not making do with custard. Not that there's anything wrong with custard - oh dear, feel I may not have heard the last of this...) OMG - cannot believe how FAB real gunge is - sloppy, slimey, funky -the gunge ain't bad either... :roll:
luv and pies
x Jo
messyjojo

Postby messyjojo » 05 Feb 2010, 23:13

Sorry it should read "At last..." - still goggle eyed :lol:
luv and pies
x Jo
messyjojo

Postby Keeri » 18 Feb 2010, 04:22

Hello everyone, I was told that this was a great community. So I thought I would check it out.

Keeri <3
Keeri

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 18 Feb 2010, 17:34

Hello to Keeri and Jo!

Hey Jo, I see you're in the north west so you may want to come along to our next Warrington Splunch on Sat April 17th . (Apologies if I've already said that - can't remember now!) See Bill's Blog Page about his visit to it here. Carmen and GB are hoping to be there to welcome people too and I'm sure MuckyPup will be there as usual (though I haven't checked yet). (I spoke to Carmen the other day.)

(Keeri - Not excluding you, of course - you'd be welcome too, though I have no idea where you're based so it may well be completely inappropriate for you!)
Lizzie_Claymore

Fetlife: Lizzie_Claymore
UMD: Lizzie_Claymore

Postby PlayingInEcstasy » 24 Feb 2010, 23:07

Yo found this site awhile ago, but just recently thought to sign up to the forum.
I love going to sites that share this common fun interest!
the name's Alex from the U.S.... (kinda far from all these great opportunities i hear about....but never mind.)
I am into all sorts of messy things, mainly activities involving pies/cakes.
always open to learn about other fun things too - which is definitely a plus to meet people in this community!

btw i loved messy chatting b4 but i kinda lost touch for a while with my online friends...
i encourage anyone to message me on the forum for my yahoo-im - any and all are invited!

- In fun, play, and even in math - there is gonna be pi(e)
PlayingInEcstasy

Postby Carmen Fantastic » 14 Mar 2010, 19:05

Hi folks
Just confirming that I am most definitely going to be at the Warrington Splunch on 18th April - any girls who want to come along and a little nervous about it, I'll be there to say hello and how-do-you-do. Hope loads of you can make it :)
Carmen
Carmen Fantastic

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 14 Mar 2010, 19:52

Hi Carmen,

Funnily enough, I've just logged on here with the thought of putting up the details tonight as it's getting closer! However, I think the Saturday is actually the 17th. (I think I might have said 18th in error when I last mentioned it!)

Great to hear that you'll be along again. See you there!

C_W.
Lizzie_Claymore

Fetlife: Lizzie_Claymore
UMD: Lizzie_Claymore

Postby Deprime » 24 Mar 2010, 12:32

So after some time being undercover, I joined again! I've joined some time ago as VeraCD, but for some reason I can't remember there was a problem with login/register again?

I'm happy to be back again, 'cause this is the most friendly and funniest forum I know! :D
Heart 'n soul, rock 'n roll junky

I'm realy sorry for my crap English... I think I had to complete the whole year on school, not only the first 20 minutes.
Deprime

Postby custardpielover » 08 Apr 2010, 10:47

Hello, I've just joined this website, I love the way Hayley welcomes us all to the website with comments like where "the best way to say hello is a pie in the face". I knew then I could relax and let those inhibitions go when posting here.

I've lost count of all the times I've seen films and TV shows with pies in the face and I couldn't help but imagine how much fun it must be to get involved.
Whilst I'd love to throw a pie into a lovely ladies face, what's amazing is the ladies don't lose their charm - they're still beautiful even with the pie all over them!
But I'd love to feel them splattering that cream all over me as well - great slapstick fun brought to life!

This is one of my favourite scenarios; acting out one of those comedies when a cake competition get's heated and the contestants end up throwing pies over each other, yet the presenter stays completely calm and composed (contrast makes comedy) and talks to the camera while the contestants splosh the pies over him/her as well.

I've got to say though I don't like substituting custard pies with fake shaving foam - I've tried it! It just feels false and doesn't feel the same - I find I'm more concious of the soap reacting on my skin, it's not much fun then.

It's mostly pies and chocolate cakes and gateauxs I love to play with - I don't care much for gunge or beans.
I'd love to hear from anyone else who loves this great inhibition free fun! Oh and great creamy hug to the girls on here.
custardpielover

Postby undermud52m » 08 Apr 2010, 16:54

Hi, great looking site. Im new here.Any messy mud, fun loving uk people here ? :wink:
undermud52m

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter