WELCOME ALONG, EVERYONE!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Re: WELCOME ALONG, EVERYONE!

Postby Dutch72 » 27 Feb 2011, 21:38

Hi gang,

I just joined today so thought I'd best say hi!

Love all the WAM stuff for quite sometime, but never thought of it too much!

Then the girlfriend first announced that she would honestly love to mud wrestle another girl .... Ok I thought! Hmm!
Then last night on TV we saw Splosh on a TV show, my girlfriend was quite excited about her being covered in custard and chocolate by another girl!

So here I am for research and seeing if it is possible to help her out in her fantasy ... And mine now I've been thinking of it!! :)

Dutch
I'm only here for research, honest! ;)
Dutch72

Postby muckypup » 28 Feb 2011, 19:48

Sounds good, I hope you find some willing volunteers!
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby wast66 » 28 Feb 2011, 20:46

Hi all, been a splosher for years and a member of the forum for a while too. Haven't posted due to the usual work, life stuff getting in the way. I'm a married, 44 year old chap from Suffolk, UK. My wife has indulged my sploshing desires but is less keen on it than previously so I'm going it alone. I suppose you could call me 'pie'-sexual as all types of messy fun appeals.

I hope to chat to plenty of fun and interesting people on here. I'm open to most aspects of the wet and messy world with a personal favourite being webcam sessions. I hope to be online and playing very soon so if you fancy watching / directing me sometime please get in touch.
Cheers
Wast
wast66

Postby Dutch72 » 28 Feb 2011, 21:30

'pie'-sexual -- love it!! made me smile!
I'm only here for research, honest! ;)
Dutch72

Re: New Member !

Postby Boundspike » 18 Mar 2011, 08:15

Hallo folks Im Spike Ive just found this site so Ive joined and hope to hook up with some of you in time to come for messy meets,
I come from the stockton area of Teesside in North east england Im a 34 yrs old gunge guy mostly Interested in full coverage with some fetish twists ie (while tied to a chair or made to wear humiliating clothing)

Ive been playing in gunge for just over 8 years and really enjoy it tho Ive mostly played with guys Im open to everyone I don't discrimanate
I just find guys are a tad more dirty minded when it comes to humiliating other guys then taking pics of them. Tho my first major play session was me suited in a hazmat cemical suit that was filled to the neck line with all manner of messy gloop and gunge I was asked to wear a gas mask with small breathing tube while I was sealed in then allowed to bound around on a friends bouncey castle ! It was one of the most seriously gungey sessiona Ive had but I'm always open to trying new ideas more than once.

Ive recently become a fan of playing outdoors in mud and love getting covered then forcing myself to walk home the humiliation and walking past public is rather fun - I do have a gunge play shirt that say's I was pushed and that sometimes gets a giggle.

anyhow Hi
Boundspike

Postby deviant66 » 18 Apr 2011, 21:40

Hi there, deviant by name deviant by nature !

I've been a splosh fanatic for as long as I can remember but it's only since the advent of the internet that I've found like-minded people. I'm a 44 year old bi male who loves all aspects of this fine pastime. I'm largely submissive and love the feeling of humiliation caused by sploshing. I hope to chat to several interesting people on here and look forward to lots of messy fun.

I've had sessions as a couple and plenty of solo stuff, webcam ones are a particular favourite of mine so if you fancy having some fun at my expense drop me a line !
Let me have it !
deviant66

Megara Furie Splosh Lovin Dominatrix :)

Postby megarafurie » 01 Jun 2011, 17:15

Heyy,

Just been introduced to this site. I love it already! Lots of great DIY splosh ideas and finally a place I can meet people interested in splosh!

I offer splosh settings from a domestic set dungeon and because I am a pro domme I can incorporate any other kinks you have ;) I can also offer double domme sessions with www.mistresskatinka.com who is another fanatic like myself.

We are currently working on a site dedicated to splosh and will post details shortly once we finalise the pics and layout etc so any feedback welcome

If you would like info on booking a session with either of us please call 07526655457 or email on sploshdom@hotmail.com or mistressmegara@hotmail.co.uk

Thanking you!

Mxxxx
megarafurie

Postby messy-canuck » 07 Jul 2011, 10:48

Hi, we are a married couple (I'm a 29 yr old male and the wife is 30), live in Scotland and both interested in sploshing. Mainly sploshing the wife though, looking at initially doing some swimsuit filling, perhaps outdoors so looking for some ideas for that and any other ideas people may have.
Also the wife is looking for someone (male, female or ideally a mixed gender or female couple) to have some control over her sploshing - what, how and where, alongside generally controlling her life (what she wears, sploshing and non sploshing tasks, body hair and lack there of and other criteria to be discussed)
So if anyone has any questions or might be interested in taking charge of the other half, then please let us know :)
messy-canuck

Postby marsde » 15 Aug 2011, 10:19

hello, fun!
marsde

Postby Hobgoblin » 16 Aug 2011, 22:09

Hi everyone.

I'm a crossdresser whos been lurking for a while. I am Birmingham based and I am gaining in confidence around the forum hopefully.

Hope to get involved where possible but I am still operating from the closet.

Must sort out an avatar pick as soon as I can get my heels on. :D

Hobgobin.

Ps. I like to think I look better than a hobgoblin when I have my slap on. :?
Getting dressed up to get messed up.

Tina Hobb

Formerly Hobgoblin.
Hobgoblin

Postby ga3z » 06 Nov 2011, 16:17

hi all newbie here from scotland, allways loved the thought of sploshing but never done it so any1 know of any splosing partys up here and is there any lovely ladies on here who like to get naked dirty and like to be watched on webcam if so get in touch pleaseee....
ga3z

Postby creamyboy » 06 Dec 2011, 11:53

hi everyone
newbie here just stumbled across this site so i thought i join and say hello
if any girls want to pm me feel free
creamyboy

Postby Gogogadget » 07 Jan 2012, 05:48

Hey everyone, I stumbled across this by complete accident and i've been into 'sploshing' for quite some time, never actually tried it but enjoying watching, yup. So I figured I may as well join.
Gogogadget

Postby MrsMessyPants » 19 Jan 2012, 15:53

Hello everyone!

I'm new to the world of SPLOSH and WAM, thanks to meeting a very perverse man on an internet dating site! Obviously he made a big impact as A) i'm marrying him and B) his fetish has rubbed off on me!!!

Would just like to say, I LOVE this site and hope to meet some great people along my messy journey!

MMP xxx
MrsMessyPants

Postby BillShipton » 19 Jan 2012, 16:33

Delighted to have you (and your pants) along for the ride.
BillShipton

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter