Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Re: For Manure Sploshers

Postby xx94ful » 28 Aug 2012, 00:18

Ive seen all those, i think you can see them on Motherless
xx94ful

Postby OldMuckdonald » 28 Aug 2012, 07:35

xx94ful wrote:Ive seen all those, i think you can see them on Motherless

Right you are. I didn't know the video was posted there.
It looks like the entire group of events (over 2hrs), not merely the 41 minutes I mentioned. Good catch!
http://motherless.com/150A5E0
OldMuckdonald

Postby lovemuddyrainwears » 05 Sep 2012, 21:03

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5433

Already been posted years ago. :p

Anyway, does anyone remember a Multiply site ran by a German chap that went under the name of 'Kuhstallmoni'? I've heard he had some pretty good manure content before it was taken down. Sadly, I can't find any more 'MuddyModels' type 'girl in submersion' videos or photograph sets despite scouring the internet - anyone else want to step up to the challenge? Anything would be good to be honest, ranging from 'rainwear covered in manure' (you can see where my name comes from ;) to what we have seen previously.
lovemuddyrainwears

Postby messyalan » 06 Sep 2012, 10:14

I've mentioned before that I like playing with poo as a CD. I like new cow pats and always happy to sit in one or two. However I'm not sure about immersing myself fully in poo even if I could find somewhere!
However if anyone has any smaller ideas that I could film for them let me know.
messyalan

Postby Boundspike » 08 Sep 2012, 01:09

Ive played on and off in manure and aslong its kept away from my eyes/ears/ north and mouth Im happy to get covered with it, although a trip to abbotts farm is on my list of places to visit
Boundspike

Postby xx94ful » 09 Sep 2012, 01:16

Boundspike wrote:Ive played on and off in manure and aslong its kept away from my eyes/ears/ north and mouth Im happy to get covered with it, although a trip to abbotts farm is on my list of places to visit

Same here, Id love to go at some point, with some others of course.

Faceplanting manure is fun, you ought to try it, i have done with horse manure, just stick your face in :D
xx94ful

Postby gamwam » 09 Sep 2012, 15:11

messyalan wrote:Round our way there are less and less dairy herds as it is becoming unprofitable for farmers. The ones that are still around tend to keep their cows near the farm which makes it more difficult. I have managed a bit of sitting and standing in cow shit but it isn't the sort of coverage I would like. I tend to go for sluury run off which smells just as bad but is easier to find. If anyone is in the east Midlands and wants to come 'walking' with me I can find you some muck.

im in the nottingham area but im a fella,. would that matter?,.. im into deep sinking but havent found a pit yet
gamwam

Postby messyalan » 09 Sep 2012, 16:09

Well I got a dare and as I love a good dare I had to comply! It was to sit in a cow pat wearing a mini skirt.

CowPat.jpg
CowPat.jpg (102.6 KiB) Viewed 12959 times

It is also available as a video at http://www.wtanmse.co.uk/Video_Dares/index004.html where I post all my dares. A warning for those visiting, you will need the latest version of your browser.

Alan
messyalan

Postby xx94ful » 11 Sep 2012, 00:28

thanks for sharing :)

are you open to more dares? How about 'falling' over in some?
xx94ful

Postby messyalan » 13 Sep 2012, 07:04

No problem as long as I can find some fresh. What do you mean by falling over exactly (as opposed to sitting in) and what should I be wearing?
messyalan

Postby TickleMeSilly5 » 15 Sep 2012, 01:20

Because it went over so well, I'll be doing another bath in dog poo next summer for the same shelter. This time it'll be planned out a lot more on my part so there should be pictures without any problems this time around and the bath is going to be at least an hour this time. They're going to save a few buckets as well to mush over my head too and since it was a little tricky last time, they won't prepare those buckets until a day or two before the stunt so its as fresh as possible instead of being the same mix that's in the bath. My friends at the shelter have told me they'll be topping it off right before I'm ready to go so it's nice and warm lol. I'm sure the smell will be lovely.
TickleMeSilly5

Postby xx94ful » 16 Sep 2012, 00:35

messyalan wrote:No problem as long as I can find some fresh. What do you mean by falling over exactly (as opposed to sitting in) and what should I be wearing?

I always found the idea of conveniently tripping over into something mucky fun. quite slapstick humour :p

i dont mind what you wear :D
xx94ful

Postby creekjumper » 19 Sep 2012, 18:56

lovemuddyrainwears wrote:http://www.splosh.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5433

Already been posted years ago. :p

Anyway, does anyone remember a Multiply site ran by a German chap that went under the name of 'Kuhstallmoni'? I've heard he had some pretty good manure content before it was taken down. Sadly, I can't find any more 'MuddyModels' type 'girl in submersion' videos or photograph sets despite scouring the internet - anyone else want to step up to the challenge? Anything would be good to be honest, ranging from 'rainwear covered in manure' (you can see where my name comes from ;) to what we have seen previously.

Thanks for the heads-up on the name "Kuhstallmoni" - I did a search and came across some pics on http://www.imagefap.com (I have no affiliation with the site, BTW). Not sure if they are from his site, but there are some manure pics on there that some may not have seen before (I hadn't anyway). I'm not sure if there is enough commercial interest in manure pics for someone to go to the effort and cost of setting it up (I guess Bill might have a better idea on this)?
creekjumper

Postby boxster » 20 Sep 2012, 21:55

I still can't get into manure.... is it me, or do I have too much of the American outlook?
Comments?
boxster

Postby OldMuckdonald » 21 Sep 2012, 00:16

creekjumper wrote:http://www.splosh.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5433
Thanks for the heads-up on the name "Kuhstallmoni" - I did a search and came across some pics on http://www.imagefap.com (I have no affiliation with the site, BTW). Not sure if they are from his site, but there are some manure pics on there that some may not have seen before (I hadn't anyway). I'm not sure if there is enough commercial interest in manure pics for someone to go to the effort and cost of setting it up (I guess Bill might have a better idea on this)?

Appreciate you pointing us to those galleries. Buried (heh) in among them were some more pics of Sabine I'd never seen:
Sabine 02.jpg
Sabine 02.jpg (30.45 KiB) Viewed 12281 times

Sabine 04.jpg
Sabine 04.jpg (30.54 KiB) Viewed 12281 times

Sabine 22.jpg
Sabine 22.jpg (32.35 KiB) Viewed 12281 times

BTW: For those who're wondering, I'm still on the hunt for the raw video of Sabine from Sat.1.
OldMuckdonald

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter