For Manure Sploshers

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Re: For Manure Sploshers

Postby Boxer2380 » 13 Mar 2013, 06:52

I know some of these have already been posted, but here are a ton of links (all of which are safe, I've been to them before, and like I said, some of these have already been posted):

http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/344448 ... 482&view=2
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/345442 ... n-manure-2
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/346032 ... n-manure-3
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/324821 ... g%C3%BClle
http://www.heavy-r.com/video/123058/Scat_bath/

That's all I can think of for now, besides kuhstallmoni, who I haven't been able to find recently.

EDIT: Oh yeah! On cocoa-soft.net, there are three "Cow Shit" volumes, under the Mud section.
Boxer2380

Postby Kinkb3rt » 15 Mar 2013, 18:58

beat wrote:This is the full length video from youtube. It shows not more cow shit. Only the part with the moderator at the beginning.
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/53935338/Sabri ... e_Sat1.flv
You need an flv player to watch this video.

The dl links are dead - could someone please reup?
Kinkb3rt

Postby MrA » 20 Apr 2013, 18:13

Found this video from a german TV show, it looks so good! A glamour model has to ride a rodeo machine, except it is surrounded by manure. Can't access the video, because you need to be in germany, can anyone help?

http://www.prosieben.de/tv/die-alm/vide ... 1.2868355/
MrA

Postby Nero » 20 Apr 2013, 19:34

Tried a load of proxys for this the other day, with all the java and other gubbins enabled, but to no avail. I'm not particularly tech savvy in the greater scheme of things, so maybe someone who is could give it a shot?
Splosh! Forum's resident Sultan Of Swing

"Hey Hey, You You, I Think You Need To Gunge Me"
Nero

Postby cman90125 » 01 Jun 2015, 01:07

Does anyone have access to this video? OldMuckdonald posted pics, but I wonder if anyone has the video they can post.

OldMuckdonald wrote:From The Land of the Rising Sun comes a contest like no other.

1. Dig a huge manure pit (almost three feet deep, estimated at over 600 Gallons of wet dung)
2. Park a dump truck over the pit
3. Place a nude woman in the dump truck bed (nearly nude, save elbow pads, knee pads, gloves & socks)
4. Ask the woman quiz questions
5. Every wrong answer results in the dump truck bed being raised by a few degrees
6. Enough wrong answers and into the pit she goes
7. Once in the pit, the contestant must find an instruction card, describing a physical act she must perform to be allowed out of the muck

QuizThumbs1.jpg

QuizThumbs2.jpg

One of the contestants goes in head first, pushes her instruction card under the surface, and spends quite a while trying to find it. :lol:

640 x 480 Resolution, 41 Minutes.
Note: Despite the wild content, all naughty-bits below the waist are mosaic censored. :roll:
cman90125

Postby cman90125 » 01 Jun 2015, 01:45

Does anybody know where I can the video from japan where a naked girl gets dumped into a manure pit? I saw the pictures posted but no videos.
cman90125

Postby Petzarus » 24 Jan 2016, 23:56

Does nobody post on here anymore? ?
Petzarus

Postby TickleMeSilly5 » 26 Jan 2016, 01:14

cman90125 wrote:Does anybody know where I can the video from japan where a naked girl gets dumped into a manure pit? I saw the pictures posted but no videos.

I have that whole video, it's called The Shit Wars and can be sent over WeTransfer, that's how I was able to acquire it. Just be warned it VERY huge, about 1.5GB and took me 45 minutes to download on a high speed connection, anything slower than FIOS or Xfinity (States side) will take hours to download. Send me a PM if you're interested or something. The original site for that video was deleted a few years ago so it's completely unavailable online now.
TickleMeSilly5

Postby Petzarus » 27 Jan 2016, 23:31

I would be interested in seeing it. Please
Petzarus

Postby cakeshoptv » 29 Feb 2016, 17:07

Got cd' d up once in tights and other girl things and had a lovely roll in cowshit. It was disgustingly wonderful.
cakeshoptv

Postby swampydoom » 16 Mar 2016, 21:40

I threw a cowpat at my girlfriend one time. It was wetter then i had expected and it really ruined her dress. She was pissed off. I probably didn't think that one through, but still it was pretty fun :)
swampydoom

Fetlife: swampydoom

Postby flamestar78 » 24 May 2016, 08:14

@TickleMeSilly5- do you still have that video? (The shit wars)
flamestar78

Postby messman » 25 May 2016, 19:42

i have all the same fantasies as you guys i to have played with horse manure with my gf but we found it was mostly straw and grass and very little poo but did smell good we have also played with sheep but we had to heat it a bit to mold it together was good fucking her through it then we got cow manure i have a few buckets of it at home for playing with the best way to collect it from the fields if to find semi fresh or fresh manure pull back the skin forming on top and scoop out the good soft smooth stuff doing it this way saves you getting any grass in it smells looks and feels great we fill the bath and cover each other in it pack it between us when we fuck i like to go down on her when her pussy is packed take a deep breath and tongue her through it she will also fuck me with a strap on while shoving my face in a bucket of it ( ring gagged) if she is feeling cruel so it fills my mouth she then some times duct tapes it but she needs to wipe the sides of my face clean or it wont stick but she then shoves it back in the bucket we even once put a flexible tube in my mouth so i could stay under for the whole time she abused me mmmmm it was brill we also wear tights and pack them with manure and play would love to play in a sluury pit or a cow shed i know or a farmer who hires out his shed to parties but he is on a scottish island and a bit hard to get to wonder if there is anyone in scotland got a farm wouldnt mind paying to use his slurry pit
messman

Fetlife: puffpaul

Postby messman » 25 May 2016, 21:59

i am like the rest of you i have had the same fantasies senarios my gf and i have tried horse manure which was disappointing as it seamed to be more straw than poo but smelt good lol we then tried sheep which needed heated up to get it to mold together but didnt stick well but fine for packing between ler legs and fucking her through it we then tried cow and found the best way to collect it was from the field find fresh pats or with a skin forming on then i pull the top layer back and scooped out the soft poo without getting any grass with it this gave us several buckets worth to play with we like to sit in it spread it over each other and pack between her thighs so i can go down on her and lick her through it she also fucks me with a strap on while pushing my head down in to a bucket of it if she feels cruel she will ring gag me and shove my face in si it fills my mouth lol i sometimes put a tube in my mouth and she keeps my head under while she abuses me till she makes me cum mmmm
messman

Fetlife: puffpaul

Postby asteriod1659 » 28 Oct 2016, 23:11

hi
i was wondering if anyone had any videos of people in manure because i can not seem to find any. i am trying to look for the video of Sabrina in manure on a german tv show if anyone could help that would be great
asteriod1659

UMD: happy

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter