If Only I were a millionnaire

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

If Only I were a millionnaire

Postby Guest » 10 May 2006, 18:15

I wonder how many pretty gals out there would do spontaneous wam dares for the right tempting price. If I were a millionnaire I would scour the streets for the right sort of people and offer ludicrous amounts of money if they allowed me to paint thme. The punchline would then come when the tubs of dulux come out and the roller gets going. I reckon there's one hell of a lot of people out there particularly students etc that would jump at the chance to be painted for the right price, going home in a sloppy mess with a wad of cash glistening in the gooey sheen of a once clean pocket. This idea would also be good outside pubs when peoples inhibitions become proportional to alcohol consumption. Can you imagine the fun one could have if only I were a millionnaire................... :lol:

if only I were a millionnaire that............

Postby Photology » 10 May 2006, 18:19

.................remembered to login before posting so my name went on the last post doh :roll:
Photology

Postby messyjames » 10 May 2006, 19:13

I'v always deamed of being a millionaire too, I'd have rooms dedicated to
messyness with gunge tanks & baths of custard & mud pools in the garden, i could go on all night.
messyjames

Postby Hayley » 11 May 2006, 09:36

If you were a millionaire, I would of course recommend buying every one of our huge range of DVDs, video tapes, magazines and books, signing up for life to Gilly's Silly House and buying DD and me everything from House of Harlot!

Hayley xxxx (just in case it happens)
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Clare Rose » 11 May 2006, 11:56

I agree! It would be a great way of getting girls who wouldn't normally model to do it, and they may end up obsessed, like me! I make no secret that I orignally entertained the idea because I thought it may be a fun way to earn a few quid but now I can't stop and as Hayley will testify want to get more and more involved (hence my continual pestering of her and Bill through e-mail and messy forums!).

Personally its all the women in little sharp business suits (you know the ones usually aged between 18 and 25 who rate themselves so!) who come out of banks and offices in lunch hours who I'd love to "do"!

Seriously though, the main point is millonaire or not if you don't ask you'll never know. If you can find a way to put it to someone whether they're your partner or just a game sort of girl (or boy!) you might get a pleasant surprise. In any case if they say no so what? they may think you're a little strange but who isn't? and it's not like we're exploiting vunerable people or dodgy illegal sexual practices!

Go on, ask! and write back the results!

wam princess, Clarexxx
Clare Rose

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 May 2006, 21:18

Hayley wrote: buying DD and me everything from House of Harlot!

Hayley xxxx (just in case it happens)

I LIVE in hope that happens. House of Harlot *droooool*

x x x DD
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Jonny » 11 May 2006, 21:34

If I was a millionaire... first thing i would do is fly Doll, Hayley Josie and Acid down to my new pad get drunk and custard wrestle...
"Mousse from a bowl is very nice, but to pour it over someone is demented" Alan Partridge
http://www.gungemistress.com We got messy, all tied up.....
Jonny

Postby piemeplease » 11 May 2006, 21:39

Do you reckon it might work if I went out on the street and looked for women to pie or gunge me, rather than have them get messy?
piemeplease

Postby Hayley » 12 May 2006, 20:14

God knows I'm not the woman for relationship advice but I suggest you meet somebody in the normal way and then discuss what turns you on (both of you). Mention that the idea of messy stuff appeals and you shouldn't get too harsh a response - most of the women I know say they would be open to it with the right person.

Hayley

PS Of course if you were a millionaire (getting this back on thread) it would help.
Hayley
Site Admin

Return to General WAM Banter