Pushing Girls Into the Water

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Pushing Girls Into the Water

Postby dougiezerts » 10 May 2006, 01:12

Have any of you ever playfully pushed a girl into a swimming pool, or a pond, with her clothes on? If so, what were the circumstances? What was she wearing? And did she get angry with you, or did she have a sense of humor about it?
Also, has this ever happened to any of you ladies, in the forum?
I pushed a girl into a pool at an office picnic, some 15 years ago. She wore shorts and a t shirt. And she was a good sport about it; she stayed in the water for a good hour, or so!
dougiezerts

Postby DecadentDoll » 10 May 2006, 01:36

Tragically I've not been pushed into a pool fully clothed.... even when i tip toe around the edge just begging for it.. so unfair.

If any of you spot a sorrowful looking me with puppy dog eyes edging around a pool... be a sport and give me a good shove in there!

:wink:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby dougiezerts » 10 May 2006, 01:49

DecadentDoll wrote:Tragically I've not been pushed into a pool fully clothed.... even when i tip toe around the edge just begging for it.. so unfair.

If any of you spot a sorrowful looking me with puppy dog eyes edging around a pool... be a sport and give me a good shove in there!

I'd be more than willing to, Decadentdoll! :D
Have you ever actually jumped into a pool with your clothes on?
dougiezerts

Postby Hayley » 10 May 2006, 09:51

Hi

There is a story about me doing this on Channel Free. I have been pushed, thrown, fallen and jumped into numerous pools, rivers, streams, ponds and canals in my life, probably because it was the least contrived way of getting wet in a social setting. In fact, falling into a local river was one of my first tastes of sploshing (I was an accident pronbe kid) and I can remember my friends being surprised that I didn't rush to change into something dry or whinge about it. I can remember how liberating the new feeling of clingy clothes felt then to this day.

I've always loved swimming (my only athletic prowess) so being hurled into a pool and swimming around with a heavy suit or jeans on is never a problem. And I do like the feel of wet clothes (the heavier the better).

Oh, and it always gets a laugh!

Hayley

PS What outfits would you like to see people get chucked in the pool wearing?
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DecadentDoll » 10 May 2006, 11:35

That latex sailor suit complete with shiny stockings!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Trashcan » 10 May 2006, 21:40

DD - just don't jump in any of the rivers in Sheffield ... the water might disolve you ...

But worth going to see the fountains of spaff aka the peace gardens in Sheffield City centre when you visit ... nice high water jets firing up into the air ... there is also similar in Piccadilly Gardens in manchester and seen many a soaked person playing dare with the water jets!

Must go over soon and see if I can get any digi shots!
Trashcan

Postby Sploshman » 11 May 2006, 00:47

DecadentDoll wrote:Tragically I've not been pushed into a pool fully clothed.... even when i tip toe around the edge just begging for it.. so unfair.

My pleasure DD :D.
Sploshman

Postby Hayley » 11 May 2006, 09:45

After playing in the fountains in Sheffield, do go and dry off in the Nottingham House pub (known as The Notty). Our mate Jo owns it and they have some great bands on.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DirtyDaringChick » 11 May 2006, 11:48

I was pushed in the pool fully clothed when i was on holiday in lanzarote by my friends uncle some 6 years ago now, and i have to say it would have been fun if i hadn't nearly drowned and had to be dragged out :lol:
DirtyDaringChick

Postby caroline2 » 11 May 2006, 11:59

Hi Hayley,

Re your enquiry about what sort of outfits for being thrown into pools:

I think "the smarter the better" and always fully dressed - by which I mean heels, stockings etc. Business suits with slim-fitted skirts are always good, as are full-length evening dresses.

It is even better if the dunking is for really and not a set-up. I know girls often loiter around the edge of swimming pools towards the end of the evening after a well-oiled dance or party. However,it is more fun if they are unaware that they are about to get a ducking until it happens.

But really, when it comes down to it; let everyone wear what they like. So long as it gets wet it will get my vote...........!!!

Caroline
caroline2

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 May 2006, 21:23

I'll definetely give the notty a visit when I'm there and be sure to say hello to Jo if she's working... the fountains sound promising!

:D
DecadentDoll

Postby Trashcan » 11 May 2006, 23:50

The fountains can be seen in this image .. some lively jets ..

http://www.sheffield-fm.co.uk/sheffield ... ardens.htm

Other good pubs! The Dove and rainbow and the Haunted The Old Queens Head

Not been to The Notty yet ,,, but looks like might be with a vidit .. .

"If you prefer a more mixed clientele, head across Fulwood Road to the Nottingham House. This more traditional pub led a former life as the Fitzooth and Firkin, part of the student-popular Firkin pub chain, only recently returning to its original identity as the Nottingham House. This is a large, open, very basic pub with wood floors and an inviting bar with 9 hand pumps. When we visited we had pints of Madonna's favourite, Landlord (4.3% ABV, Timothy Taylor & Co. Ltd., Keighley, West Yorkshire)."

And the ones in manchester in piccadilly gardens ...

http://www.aidan.co.uk/photo4594.htm
http://home.clara.net/nhi/out042.htm

Also some now in Lowestoft ...
http://www.waveneysunrise.org.uk/wavene ... refnum=53#

Not sure if that one will work tho1
Trashcan

Postby dougiezerts » 12 May 2006, 02:12

Some fountains in the US have a "no wading" policy! :x Does that hold true in England? (I've seen lots of people in the Trafalger Square fountains.)
dougiezerts

Postby Hayley » 12 May 2006, 20:19

Ah yes...the Princess Diana memorial water feature!

Is that still shut cos someone slipped over and hurt themselves or soemthing!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Hayley » 12 May 2006, 20:21

Sheffield pub fact...

It was Jo who turned it back into the Nottingham House. Yes the clientele is 'mixed' from farting Yorskshire to pervs like Bill and I!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Next

Return to General WAM Banter