Pushing Girls Into the Water

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby Roger » 19 May 2006, 20:54

This thread reminds me of my student days in Sheffield in the early 80s for two reasons. One is that the Nottingham House used to be a popular student pub. The second is that there used to be a pond close to where the student Halls of residence were. It used to be quite common for people to be thrown into the pond on occasions like birthdays including several attractive femal students. This was eventually stopped by the university authorities but the traditon continued with people often being put under showers fully clothed on their birthdays.

There is one incident I remember well. The chairperson of the female hall of residence was "kidnapped" as a rag week stunt by some students from the hall of residence I was in and was put under a shower fully clothed. Not to be out done some students from the all male hall of residence then "kidnapped" her again a few days later again put her under a shower fully clothed and then took her outside and tied her to a chair. They then charged students to pour buckets of kitchen slop/ waste food over her. This went on for some time until she was totally covered in gunge. She was then untied and left to walk home.

Happy Days!
Roger

Postby dougiezerts » 20 May 2006, 00:36

Any photos? :wink:
Seriously, how did she react, to this? Was she very upset, or was she a good sport about it?
dougiezerts

Postby Roger » 20 May 2006, 09:46

No photos.

She was a good sport about it, I don't think it was entirely unexpected. I think that it had been planned to some extent, but I think the gunging was probably more severe than she was expecting. The gunge was waste food which was pretty disgusting and stank. She was tied to a chair and had the stuff thrown at her and poured over her. She just put her head down and took it. It seemed to go on for ages, she ended up absolutely covered with the gunge in her hair and soaking through her clothes which were already wet from being put under the shower.

I think that because she had probably agreed to it before hand, she felt that she had to go along with it and did not want to be seen to be a "spoil sport".
Roger

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter