What is WAM to you .....

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

What is WAM to you .....

Postby Trashcan » 09 May 2006, 22:59

A loaded question ..... DecadentDoll might see the similarity in this question to one that is "what is goth" .... its many things to different people ....

WAM to some would be a lifestyle thing, some a passing fad, some a short clip in a movie or a wet T-Shirt competition on a club 18-30 holiday .... and much more

I bet there are very few male (and a lot of female) eyes that clock a girl who has got wet in the rain with soaked top and skirt/jeans and are they wammers not really but they appreciate it ...

Me what am I ... I guess I'm a Passive Wammer ... as such one that observes the scene from the edge almost voyeristic but not quiet that ... there is a turn-on in many of the images from the Splosh mags of yore and online there is also a point where the coverage stops being as sensual in the images or other times when you want it to go furtjher ... can't recall which mag issue it was now but it was the sisters in goo set with Shaun I think in white dress and then getting a complete syrup coating that was just such horny imagery and pity so few images of it dripping from her knickers/bra!

Circumstances have led my WAM participation to being mainly soakings in the shower/bath but once we sort this house out after I moved in with the GF at the start of the year hopefully we will have a roomwhere we can "play" and experiment a little and not a room filled with packing crates ...

So what is WAM to other forum users?

Ian

(NP Qantl 0- Vos Attestor - weird medievel latin with an industrial EBM beat)
Trashcan

Postby Hayley » 09 May 2006, 23:13

This topic is getting dangerously close to the "What constitutes real WAM?" threads on other forums which I don't want on ours.

I am willing to let it go ONLY if we can accept everyone else's view without being judgemental. Everyone has their own idea of sploshing and WAM and none is any more right than another.

Judge Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Trashcan » 09 May 2006, 23:26

Feel free to remove post if you want .. it's just I was thinking (I know thats a dangerous thing) about WAM and me and not really being that experienced a protaganist of the art whilst there are many on this forum who know a damn sight more about the scene and have experiences which are great to read about and entice the novice further in ......

WAM in it's many forms is probably a hell of a lot wider ranging in peoples sex/fantasy lifes than probably is imagined .... just look at any beach in the so called summer when people just jump in the sea fully clothed or at rock festivals happily roll in the mud before returning to their "normal what society expects" look

I really must stop thinking its a dangerous trait as the mind wanders off at tangents and forgets why I started the post in the first place!
Trashcan

Postby DecadentDoll » 09 May 2006, 23:41

For me, my wamming is sort of split into a few different things.....

1. Sexual
2. Catharsis
3. Performance and Exhibitionism.

I used to get really messy playing "Pie card wins" with my ex and then we would eventually get naked and exceedingly rude in the midst of all the goo :D

i sometimes love getting messed up for the "destruction" element... it's cathartic and a great way to wind down!

Performing a messy act makes people laugh and smile, and it's also a good way to show the people who give me grief and abuse that it is not a dirty secret but something I am proud of!

*my two cents*

and its kinda like the what is goth, or what constitutes real wam argument... as long as we all say what it MEANS to us personally and not try to dictate WHAT it actually IS.

I dont think it can be defined.

and good luck getting messy with your gf in your spare room trashcan :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Trashcan » 09 May 2006, 23:49

DecadentDoll wrote:and good luck getting messy with your gf in your spare room trashcan :)

Gotta get rid of those 30 storage crates of my rubbish first .... ! This house just ain't big enough .....

or we'll have to wait for a nice summer storm with thunder and lightning on a humid night get tarted up and go play in the garden and get soaked and ahem play in the grass!
Trashcan

Return to General WAM Banter