Girl from Bizarre getting sploshed next week!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby muckypup » 10 May 2006, 18:19

Wow amazing pics! Wam and rubber/pvc = great :) Add DD to the mix and even better. You know you was robbed in that vote anyway, let them have it :)

Looking forward to the mag!
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 May 2006, 21:15

I may not have won the battle..... but I think I've won the war. This is the best possible thing that could have come out of posting into Bizarre Beauties. So I am well happy. x x x
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby the bulber » 11 May 2006, 21:19

DD you're always a winner hands down or feet up. :D
Numero uno.
you've been bulbed
the bulber

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 May 2006, 21:25

Stop it at once! I shall blush myself to death with all this niceness :) :oops:
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby the bulber » 11 May 2006, 22:31

Sorry, but my old man told me, "what ever you do, be nice to the ladies and hopefully they'll be good to you". :lol:
you've been bulbed
the bulber

Postby Sploshman » 12 May 2006, 05:36

There right DD hun - you should of won 100%.
Sploshman

Re: Girl from Bizarre getting sploshed next week!

Postby ClownJulie » 17 May 2006, 23:33

Last edited by ClownJulie on 19 Apr 2017, 22:10, edited 1 time in total.
ClownJulie

Postby Hayley » 18 May 2006, 11:16

Had a very brief text from Bill last night saying that it went okay. DD was brilliant, apparrently, the journo got very messy (yay!) and they brought along a model of their own who didn't get so messy (surprise!).

He s at the studio again today but I'm sure he'll tell all on his return. Oh, and he shot some video of it!

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Bizarre writer here reporting from the front line!

Postby Dirty Den » 18 May 2006, 20:50

Hello everyone,

Denise, Bizarre writer here - I thought you'd like to hear it from the horses mouth so to speak!

I had a great time getting completely gunked and really enjoyed my time at Splosh! studios.

DD was an absolute star and gave me a good old pie in the kisser - what a pro! Our 'model' was actually a Bizarre reader and also on work experience with us at the office - we thought a three-way would look more interesting on camera and it worked out great - she didn't get too messy it's true, but she was a good team player.

I think got the most messy and quite rightly so! :lol:

Many thanks to Bill who lent us the studio and helped prepare all the food I lugged down (half of Tesco!) and helped direct the shoot when we got stuck.

I just hope you all like the pics/vid when they are available to view - all feedback welcome.

Pie for now!
Den x x x x :D
Dirty Den

Postby Hayley » 19 May 2006, 15:51

Gosh, a proper writer on our forum!

Yes, Den, Bill was full of praise for you! You entered into the spirit good and proper. He also said that he knew you'd be up for it cos you had a SpongeBob teeshirt! And that was daywear!

He will be writing up events as soon as recovers from three days with Dolly - I daren't ask!

Hayley

PS Thanks for taking the trouble to write, Denise.

PPS Told the mag will be out earlier than expected 21st Jun!!
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Sploshman » 19 May 2006, 18:44

Glad to hear it went well and look fwd to buying the mag when it's out next month.

Most probs have a few prude muppets think that i'm a nutter when i take it to the counter but who cares :D.
Sploshman

Postby DecadentDoll » 20 May 2006, 08:11

21st June is my birthday!!!!!! And a year to the day since you Hayley, asked me to submit some pictures to the Free House!!! I'm loving how it's all working out!

Hello Denise! Yep I think the 3 girl mess session worked really well, and we all got it in the end! Especially liked balancing the flans on your baps lol. Can't wait to see the pics.

It was fantastic meeting you guys, and getting to pie you :-) doing the twist in a mixture of trifle and cake batter was good fun too!

My time at Splosh was fantastic, everything from the shaving foam, first time sitting in a cake and going down the pub to talk about everything from 8 track players to chatting with the amazing *mighty* Mouse about burlesque and yeah!!!

I'm very happy with this week! Roll on next month!

*kisses and sloppy hugs and all that good stuff*

DD x x x x x
DecadentDoll

Postby BillShipton » 20 May 2006, 18:50

Have posted the story of what happened that day in a separate thread called My Bizarre day with DD.

By the time I've written this, Hayley should also have put up some of the stills from the video I shot on the day to go with it.

Obviously the professionally shot stills in Bizarre (and hopefully the Free House) will be far better.

And, sorry, I think I forgot to mention Natalie's name in the story.

Finally, I am amazed DD managed to post here as soon as she got back (8.30am) after all that travelling. I was well asleep!

Thanks again to her for an excellent few days.
BillShipton

Postby DecadentDoll » 20 May 2006, 22:12

You are very very welcome Bill, I shall be back anytime!

Just wait til they see the stuff with Mouse :D
DecadentDoll

Postby Sploshman » 21 May 2006, 13:30

Love the pics and think you got the Bizzare reviewer well and truely messed lol.

Great stuff Bill and DD.
Sploshman

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter