Meet a Mucker! (Classified Ads)

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

22 year old male looking for 18 - 24 year old female

Postby Getmessy » 10 Jan 2007, 21:02

Hi im Chris im male and im single and im looking for an 18 - 24 year old female too chat with and get messy with. Im fed up of sploshing on my own and would really like too meet someone too splosh with.
Dont knock it till you have tried it.
Getmessy

Postby muddy_clothes » 28 Jan 2007, 01:07

Mid (oh dang, close to late) 20's caucasian male. US-based, residing in the Midwest USA in the Ohio-Indiana-Michigan border area. Straight, typical middle-class dude. Single, no prospects currently, working 50-hour weeks. Quiet, a bit conservative, and bookish. Would consider meeting 20's and 30's females for messy fun & chat. (40's too, if you're Nicole Kidman :P )

Grew up pretty "proper" so I wasn't really allowed to get very dirty in play. I enjoy rain and mud most as a conformist escape, since it is so "naughty". WAM isn't so much sexual for me as just a dirty mess. But, you throw women into the occasion and anything can be fun or "naughty fun" LOL. Food is OK, but not really as much fun unless you can get it in large volumes, like several cakes, tubs of custard/cake batter, etc. I prefer messing in casual clothes, exercise kits, tracksuits, pyjamas, etc. mainly cotton, and barefoot. At home if I'm mucking in the tub or some private areas of the yard I might forego the outfit for the sake of less to clean (though having some gooey cake ooze through my bum is just a bonus!).

I've attended a few mud volleyball events last year, more as an involved spectator than officially on a team. It was fun :D
muddy_clothes

Postby OOF! » 26 Mar 2007, 12:03

Hello,

I'm new to the Splosh! Forum and found out about this site through the Metro newspaper in London. I would like to chat with UK based females who are into spillage, situation role-play or any other fetishes.
oofmyballs@yahoo.com
OOF!

Young Virgin wammer

Postby monkeh » 12 Apr 2007, 01:19

I am a 23 year old male from newport south wales, Looking for someone who 'wams' in the Glos, Gwent, Glamorgan area to show me secluded wamming areas and help this virgin get his wamming wings!
monkeh

Postby gungelesbian » 18 Apr 2007, 10:55

any girls out there wanting some girl on girl action with me please email me at thegungelesbian@hotmail.com
gungelesbian

Vancouver Area?

Postby Wet_Clothes_Mo2 » 29 May 2007, 04:03

I am a 23 year old strait male looking for people to chat with and maby get wet with depending on how it goes. I would love to chat with any one aged 18 to 30 from in or around Vancouver, Canada or any where else around BC or Canada.
Wet_Clothes_Mo2

Postby Beatrice » 02 Jun 2007, 07:41

Last edited by Beatrice on 07 Jan 2008, 15:59, edited 1 time in total.
Beatrice

Postby creamkate » 08 Jun 2007, 15:01

Hiya All,

First of all, I just want to say hi to everyone on the forum as I've just joined. Another great discovery in my life! I've been into wet and messy all my life, totally love it and want to meet up with others for some wet and messy fun. Feel free to PM me where ever you live. I haven't got the time to do much travelling but it would be good to hear from you anyway.

Stay Wet and Messy! X
Last edited by creamkate on 19 Feb 2008, 14:51, edited 1 time in total.
creamkate

Same old tired plea

Postby maxoverdrive » 14 Jul 2007, 20:25

Yet another single man of less than average looks, but modestly thinking he's more honest than many (if rather brusque), seeking fun woman for messy fun (involving precisely what to be negotiated). I'm in Reading in Berkshire; I can't drive so can't travel all too far.
maxoverdrive

Meet a fellow WAM

Postby ekane » 01 Aug 2007, 11:18

Hello looking for a female who would introduce me to the expereince of WAM don't care what type PM me then I can give email address I am in Gloucestershire so looking for local area looks not important just want to get messy can also accomodate right person :)
ekane

Postby mud_ndp » 12 Aug 2007, 20:55

Hi everyone!

I'm Nat, been lurking for a while, some of you may know me from the March Leeds Splunch - I love to wallow in Mud, and am looking for someone to wallow with, or to photograph me playing - I know a few good spots, but I imagine there's loads more along the Humber! Anyhow, fancy a chat or owt, give me an email or message :)
mud_ndp

Postby Neelo » 03 Sep 2007, 19:42

Like the message on the first post i am also up for a bit of manure wam and some w/s

From newcastle uk can travel but cant accomodate
Neelo

Postby slimeysophie » 15 Sep 2007, 16:26

Hiya!

Well, I have been known as "crazyblonde666" before but then had a change of hair colour so cant do that anymore. Now known as "SlimeySophie".

I am from Hampshire but have a car so can travel a bit further afield. I LOVE all sweet, messy food and natrosol! I also like muddy fun!!!
I HATE savoury stuff like beans, gravy, ketchup.

I am a bubbly, crazy, outgoing WAMmer and will try most things!

I am available for webcam and personal sessions. My rates are good and you wont regret it...just ask TTP! Please PM me on here or contact me via [color=blue]slimeysophie@hotmail.com

PM me for contact details!!!
Peace and Love[/color]

SlimeySophie

www.slimeysophie.webs.com (only a temporary site but its a starter!)
Attachments
piccie.jpg
piccie.jpg (140.84 KiB) Viewed 9644 times
Last edited by slimeysophie on 14 Jul 2008, 02:54, edited 2 times in total.
slimeysophie

Postby Wildebeest » 17 Sep 2007, 01:12

I'm Will, and as it stands, I've got a terrible case of writers block.
I guess I'll say a bit about myself. I'm 22, and live just outside of Albany, NY. I'll spare you a description of looks, being that my photo is just down there. I've got quite a few more, but I figure that that should suffice for the purpose of this post.
I like mainly sweet substances, but wouldn't be opposed to trying something new.
I'm looking for a fun down to earth girl up for a good old fashioned pie fight or gungey session. If that sounds like you, drop me a PM.
Attachments
Tie.jpg
Tie.jpg (39.95 KiB) Viewed 11872 times
Wildebeest

Postby zoegunge » 19 Sep 2007, 19:56

Last edited by zoegunge on 09 Feb 2008, 14:26, edited 1 time in total.
zoegunge

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter