Meet a Mucker! (Classified Ads)

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Pie me please

Postby robspied702 » 01 Oct 2006, 20:22

hi people,

I am a 36yo male from the west midlands looking to be completely wammed.

I like pies and gunge, chocolate sauce and maple syrup. If you would like to wam me, please contact me on the following.

ICQ - 51691581

Yahoo - robfun702

AOL - robertuk702

Thank you. :)
robspied702

Postby alext » 10 Oct 2006, 15:57

Hey all, new to the forum :-)

21 year old based in Cornwall (a few miles outside Truro) looking for a nearby male or female WAM partner. I'm mainly into food, and the occasional mudding, but have never tried pies or proper gunge :(

I'm pretty much a sub as well - although I like the idea of messing someone up, the thought of being tied to a chair and messed up by someone else is very appealing to me :D

Drop me a PM if you're interested,

Athrun
alext

Gunge, goo and slime

Postby SlimeShady » 11 Oct 2006, 15:45

Hello :D
Been one of those kinda secret mucky pups since 18 - now 37!
First girlfriend started this all by filling her bra with custard then b*ggering off!...
Now look at me.... at the checkout in Tesco's with my usual shop + 3 boxes of Ready Brek, far too much custard for one person, Rice pudding for 10 people, and desperately looking for the oldest checkout person I can find who probably won't suss me out for the goo loving bloke that I am. :oops:

So here I am, another mucky straight bloke, based in lovely Hampshire, really looking to chat with anyone who likes gunge, goo and slime.

My girlfriend is REALLY not loving the bucket of gunge over the head thing (given up trying now! ). :cry:

Had a look through the Splosh site - love ya stories Hayley! (especially the one with the slurry.... ??? am I that nasty?)

Love to see a girl get gooey - but then who doesn't

As Kylie once said... 'Batter the devil you know' (sorry) :roll:

Steve
RXBlur2005@aol.com
SlimeShady

Postby CustardTV » 12 Oct 2006, 09:06

Hi everyone, I'm looking for other TVs for custard and mud fun (photoshoot etc) in essex/suffolk. Message me on here!

CustardTV

CustardTV

Hi There! Tranny Ad!

Postby Plx » 31 Oct 2006, 19:06

I'm Pauline, a 38 yo part time transvestite from Cambs!
Love dressing in PVC, shiny rubber and sexy office wear.
I love to dress for messy role play, custard pies and all sorts of messy related fun x Would love to make some new wam friends, girls, guys, CD/TV's who are into similar x Drop me a line and lets have a chat x
I don't rush into meets as a rule though, only once I get to know someone. You can contact me through here if you like x
Plx

Postby stonecastle » 13 Nov 2006, 21:36

Hello. I am 40 and I live in London. I would like to meet a woman to take part in messy sessions with. Prefferbly a woman who lives within the M25 area. I am glad I have found this site but wish I had found it a lot sooner as I have been into gunging all my life. I first found out I liked as kid when I saw films where there were food fights.
stonecastle

Postby slapstickslosh » 27 Nov 2006, 23:04

Hi there.
I'm a guy looking to meet other guys for messy slapstick sessions.

Into all types of slapstick scenarios (non-sexual) - slosh routines, clowning, role play, initiations, messy games etc.. Tend to be the gunger but more than happy to take part in tit for tat sessions. Also have been known to stooge from time to time.

Enjoy all types of safe/sane gunge. Happy to wear anything but tend towards smart, smart casual, sportswear and costumes.

Based in the North West of the UK but can travel.

PM if interested

Slapstickslosh
slapstickslosh

Postby Messy_Lawyer » 05 Dec 2006, 13:00

Hi, I'm 27, male and living in Norfolk. Been interested in mess for ages but quite new to the whole 'scene'. Would like to chat to anyone about wam, maybe even a meet if we get on particularly well.

Happy to chat to women or men, I'm very open minded and would love to experiment with lots of mess.
Messy_Lawyer

Postby stonecastle » 07 Dec 2006, 21:58

By the way internet chatrooms are good places to make wam contacts of the opposite sex. I have mentioned my wam fantasies to loads of women online and found a couple who were interested. Unfortunatly they didn't live close to me though. But I would certainly suggest people interested in wam to scout the chatrooms.
stonecastle

Messy Canadian CD looking for a messy friend or chat.

Postby m_fun_cd3 » 17 Dec 2006, 07:42

Straight male CD, 48, near Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Into tight ladies outfits, messy food fun & sensual restraint, with a female. Been dressing & messing for over 35 years. I've tried & enjoyed all kinds of messy things & ladies outfits & bondage/wrapping.

I'm very sensual, erotic, imaginative, and love the same in an erotic adventure, especially with a willing female who is into the same things. Safe, sane, caring & considerate.

Very imaginative & creative... sensual & erotic. Into visual, physical & other sensual stimulations. Love the sight of a cute gal, in something tight & sexy... especially if she's doing something messy or being plastered in all sorts of messy stuff...and also tied, taped, wrapped or bound… and also, being in the same outfit & situation myself.

Been dressing & messing for over 35 years with cream pies, icing, syrup, pudding, mud, paint, plaster, flour paste, peanut butter, and lots more... love tight ladies spandex, latex, PVC, etc... 1-piece swimsuits, leotards & tights, catsuits, skaters outfits, tight skirts & tops, dresses, and more... have my own spandex collection & other ladies outfits too.

6' / 235lbs / brown/brown / big shoulders / built more like a linebacker than a lady, but I still love the fit & feel of the outfits. Married, but, while she knows of my "hobbies", she hates them, and told me to do them without her. Into old cars, photography, history, music, love good mystery & sci-fi. I don't smoke, am a social drinker, no drugs, clean and disease-free. Also V-safe. Not into pain or injury.

Wanted:

Looking for a willing & cooperative female, with the same interests... who doesn't mind CD's, and is into messy fun, possibly some restraints & wrapping. Would like to both give & get messy & be encouraged with the dressing & makeup, as well as some mutual bondage & wrapping. Could also consider another messy CD, if things "click". Prefer a non-smoker, social drinker, who is clean, drug & disease-free, in/near the Hamilton/Toronto Ontario (Canada) area. Can also travel in the area too.
m_fun_cd3

Postby cumbrian » 18 Dec 2006, 19:02

Hi,
Male 34 from north west england, looking to make wam friends for chat and possible messy play,
Please pm me if your interested
cumbrian

messy classified

Postby Crow_41683 » 22 Dec 2006, 15:34

Hi i was replying to the messy classifieds i would love for any of the woman to add me for a messy chat or roleplay for cyber anytime i love to be the dominant one who messes up the lovley ladies

:twisted:
Crow_41683

Postby AJ » 30 Dec 2006, 22:37

im quite new to this. so id like to meet as lass to get messy with if u wanna chat either e-mail me on yahoo or pm me id be interseted to hear from u
if you dont buy a ticket for a raffle your never gonna win
AJ

Postby Mr. Ssshhh » 04 Jan 2007, 18:03

Hello everyone, I have just signed up to this forum but I have been a lurker for a long time, and into WAM even longer.

I am interested in participating in a good old-fashioned sploshing session. I sometimes do this by myself, however I would like to "take it to the next level", so to speak, and splosh with another person.

I am a straight male aged 24, I live in the South-East UK, and I am very friendly and easy-going. I would like to splosh with a female around a similar age to me, I don't want anything serious, just a nice innocent playful experience. I like to think I have a good body physique and looks as I play sports regularly and attend the gym often.

So, if anyone's interested please feel free to send me a PM and we can take it from there! :D
Mr. Ssshhh

Sploshing Adventures

Postby adultadventures.co.uk » 09 Jan 2007, 14:20

:wink:

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick hello from me and all the team at www.adultadventures.co.uk we are a new company made up of like minded adults which provide adventure days with a twist we offer everything from sploshing days to making your own films, erotic photography, bodycasting, fetish balls to bespoke create your own adventures like kidnapping!

Check out our website and get in touch we can turn your fantasy into reality!
adultadventures.co.uk

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter