Meet a Mucker! (Classified Ads)

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby Vigster » 07 Jul 2006, 11:58

well in for a penny ... etc. I'm a 31 year old male living in London and I've just "come out" so to speak. Thought I was on my own in loving gunk and mess and stuff but hey there's a whole world out there. If you wanna chat and swap stories etc then msn me bombjack1@hotmail.com
Last edited by Vigster on 13 Jul 2006, 16:58, edited 1 time in total.
Always interested, Never shy
Vigster

messy west mids

Postby muddywildfire » 12 Jul 2006, 21:20

Hi Am a 26 yr old hetrosexual male in the west mids in a relationship who has not enjoyed some good Mudding for a while and would love to meet up with people in midlands/uk who would like to do the same. Or just have a chat about enjoying the Mud/food have not involved the Mrs in any outdoor fun Yet........................
Drop me a mail may consider a private splosing session so ladies plese advise! :D :D :D 8)

Muddywildfire@yahoo.co.uk
Life's to Short Get Messy!
muddywildfire

Postby RaunchyRev » 14 Jul 2006, 01:13

Go on then, i'll chuck my penny into the fountain.

25 yr old male from brum. Looking for messy fun and frocks with ppl of the opposite sex, am able to travel for the right kind of fun. Would prefer lots of chat first, as i can sometimes be shy (aahhhhhhh), but mainly as the world is full of nutters. Im friendly, and respectful. So if theres any takers for chat initially, PM here on forum or email at revyuk@hotmail.com ( Stick something noticeable in Subject, as theres always lots of junk mail :( ) If things flourish then I will forward you to a personal email address..

:roll:
"Life is like a box of chocolates" I wonder...... hmmm
RaunchyRev

Anyone in the Portsmouth area into WAM

Postby Stevo » 15 Jul 2006, 09:41

Hi I'm Stevo from Portsmouth

Is there any young ladies out there keen to sample some messy fun? If so give me a shout. Have a lovely discreet deep thick black muddy pit if you are really daring....
Stevo

Postby wast66 » 17 Jul 2006, 14:21

Just joined so thought I'd put my details on here too. I'm 39 years old, from Suffolk and happy to chat or meet anyone into WAM. Particularly like playing the stupid stooge who always gets it and will gladly wear or do pretty much anything requested. Often on webcam and I don't mind if I chat and play with men or women.

Anyone wanting to chat can get me on wast66@yahoo.co.uk, this address works for both Yahoo IM and MSN so please drop me a line.
wast66

Postby goner » 20 Jul 2006, 21:33

Im a tv and I love to dress up to indulge my messy fetish - the sexy smart elegant look is my fave and Im looking for similar fully clothed elegant dressers (trannies and rgs)

My main thing is ice cold food - especially eggs, custard and porridge
Last edited by goner on 07 Jan 2007, 02:02, edited 2 times in total.
goner

Postby TottyMcGee » 20 Jul 2006, 22:51

Hi Katie/Suzy, nice to see you again! Don't forget we've still got your galleries up in the messy section at Wamdrogony too, if you want to point people at that.
TottyMcGee

Postby goner » 21 Jul 2006, 04:23

I forgot they were there!

in the messy section under Suzie Q at http://www.wamdrogony.co.uk/

Thanks Helen!
goner

Postby Dumus » 08 Aug 2006, 02:52

Ok a little about me. :)

I am 41 year old male from Sheffield. I have been into getting messy as long as I can remember. First time I was about 7 years old and poured mud into my pants. I got a right bollocking for it too :lol:

I love dressing up, mainly in womens underwear and erm stuff :lol: My favorite thing is a little odd I suppose basically it involves....erm nah better not tell yet :wink: Lets just say I am very very kinky, for now.

I would love to chat or meet up with people of a like mind and would really enjoy a mutual sploshing session.

PM me on this site and we could hook up for a chat first 8)
Dumus

Postby LeedsEvo » 12 Aug 2006, 15:29

hi all, 29 year old male in yorkshire,any females interested in a gunging session? :D
LeedsEvo

Pie me

Postby piemaster » 20 Aug 2006, 12:24

HI George here i would like to meet a lady or ladies for pieing or muddy walks for friendship or just to share intrest.Have ideas for messy shoots .Would be glad to assist with pics .Non pushy love thighboots & pvc .i'm a normal guy as like eating out & cinema ,teetotal & don't smoke. George 39 :roll: :roll:I can send you a pic ,ican't up load one here yet .I 'm 6' 1'' tall travel but can't accomodate my add is in SPLOSH 40 i think with a pic xxxxGet me on gloppy2005@yahoo.co.uk text me 07802662749
Attachments
MOV00324_3.jpg
MOV00324_3.jpg (28.2 KiB) Viewed 13447 times
Last edited by piemaster on 29 May 2012, 13:36, edited 4 times in total.
Mmm thighboots and mess!!!!!!!
piemaster

Thought I'd put myself on here

Postby BlueMeanie » 04 Sep 2006, 18:25

hi folks.. this is the Meanie pointing out that I'm up for anyone who wants to talk to a ... well I don't think I QUITE qualify as a BHM but I ain't small, sweet food person.
**insert pithy comment here**
BlueMeanie

messylaura looking for girl friend or playmates

Postby messylaura » 11 Sep 2006, 20:15

Hi , i'm messylaura, been around the wam forums awhile now
i've been looking for a girlfreind with wam intreasts for a while now, even if its just to take wet walks with etc

i used to have a wam girlfreind a very long time ago, and would love to find another
20-35ish

heres the real me (Bobby) http://www.faceparty.com/wambobby
and heres a few pics of me as Laura, or should i say messylaura http://www.wethighheels.com/usr_images/a7aec411e.jpg

i'm a guy full of fun and as you probably guessed i love getting wet and messy as Laura, i also go clubbing as laura too so i am quite used to being out and about in public as laura

sure i do normal stuff too as Bobby but most of the time the wam is as Laura, although having a partner in wam would have a say in how things go lol

i am looking for a girlfriend as said before but i wouldn't mind meeting up on wet nights or wam meets with guys or girls if its just for fun

basiclly i'm bored and gettiing lonely now and need some wam friends and someone special

i have my own home and even got a wam car, its got holes drilled in the floor to let the water out , cos i drive to the lakes or storm chasing and get drenched and its great to be able to drive home drenched, i was out last night in the lake and its still probably driping now
dont worry i have another couple of cars that i dont get soaked LOL

feel free to ask anything at all

i reposted this efrom the other forum,
messylaura

looking for hampshire/wiltshire messy ladies for messy play

Postby hantsmel » 24 Sep 2006, 17:26

Sorry hayley, meant to put it here in the first place !!

Hi

Another mucker coming out of the closet !!

I'm a 37 yr old single hamphire man. I'm into anything muddy and i'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms due to the dry summer this year. I really enjoy a good wallow !!

My favourite clothing to mess up are a pair of cream jodhpurs (I used to do horse riding). They are made to get muddy!

I'm also into cow and horse manure wamming although all the nearby dairy farms have shut down and its a long walk to the nearest one, so I don't do much these days. I haven't got ill through it yet (after 24 years), probably as I have always lived in the countryside and have worked on farms. I have been right up to my neck in it which was fantastic !

I'm otherwise ordinary and boring and not into cross-dressing or anything.

I would love to hear from any ladies in my area with similar interest etc for some wamming !!. I am willing to have a go at other wam. I have a nice bod too !!

Mel
hantsmel

Postby loswabs » 24 Sep 2006, 19:16

Hi all

I'm early 40's from Berkshire and love getting wet and muddy in public but also in the comfort of a nice warm bath, shower, pool, etc. My messy favourite is custard down the inside of a pair of skintight jeans. God that's sooooooooooo nice!! I have lots of other fetishes which I enjoy and they're all harmless fun.

I've only got wet and messy on my own but I'd love to share this with a like-minded person. If anyone's interested, or would like to chat on MSN and share experiences, then please get in touch with me at loswabs@hotmail.com

Here's hoping for some new friends soon!!

Thanks for reading and hopefully replying

Rob
loswabs

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter