Postby davinatvwirral » 10 May 2013, 11:14

anyone near wirral merseyside want a messy meet please use me
davinatvwirral

Fetlife: davinatvwirral
UMD: davinatvwirral

Re: Meet a Mucker! (Classified Ads)

Postby Crow_41683 » 17 May 2013, 00:16

Hi I'm Ryan,
30 yr old male from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania usa looking for women to role play cam or meet for some messy fun or just to talk to on here and make friends please. Feel free to message me :D
Crow_41683

Postby gunge is great » 25 May 2013, 14:00

am in london for the weekend and at the moment and am looking to get messy with someone.
if your intrested pm me. i am 21 and my name is jason
gunge is great

Fetlife: Kinky-Miku
UMD: Gunge_is_great

Postby james-straw » 26 May 2013, 12:16

Hi everyone,

I am STILL searching for a sploshing partner. I am 25 and from Leeds and would love to meet up with another lad who is willing to just get messy for fun! Nothing too serious is the key! I am ideally looking for someone aged between 18 and 28!

I prefer sweeter foods and porridge but would be happy to explore other items if there is a chance it will be fun :)

I can't accommodate but am more than happy to travel and WILL pay for hotels etc as long as you can show commitment to turning up and getting sticky!

Please get in touch via james-straw@live.co.uk.

Hope to meet you soon!
james-straw

Postby Cake Battered » 31 May 2013, 22:31

I posted this over at UMD, but I though I'd ask here too.

Would any ladies here fancy playing some messy games over Skype? I don't really mind what, but we could play games where we both get messy, or games with a messy forfeit where the winner stays clean if you like. :)

I love getting messy, but doing so like this has always felt more exciting to me. If we're both getting messy I love the anticipation you feel as you play each round, not knowing who's going to get messy next, and if one of us is staying clean then that's almost more exciting! As I've never had the pleasure of pulling the lever on a gunge tank, this is the next best thing.

As for what we play, this could be as simple as a game of rock paper scissors or as complex as a game of chess. That said, if you pick chess then I think the odds are very much in your favour. :wink:

Anyway, if this sounds like fun then I'd love to hear from you.
Cake Battered

Postby upondemixer » 24 Jun 2013, 21:52

Hi, i'm a 33yr old male who would like to meet up with like minded females in the nottinghamshire area for some messy fun,
upondemixer

Postby Puddinggirl » 01 Jul 2013, 16:27

Just a note to say I'm still looking to meet a male to splosh me in the Gloucestershire area. Key points:

- I'm a 30y/o BBW
- I fantasise about gunge and sweet food, not savories so have no interest in beans etc
- I want to be made messy, whilst you stay (mostly!) clean
- My boyfriend isn't into splosh, and is happy for me to do this
- I love the erotic humiliation aspect - having face pushed into my desert to start things off etc
- A bit of bondage/blindfolds could be involved, as long as I can ensure I'm safe
- A sexual edge is fine, limits are that I wont give oral
- I can accommodate if necessary
- I'd like something that's very messy, and prolonged

If you're interested, please message me. I'm serious about this, and have communicated with too many time wasters on here! Please include details of how you see this working logistically - where we'd do it, how we'd manage getting the items and doing the clean up etc :)
Puddinggirl

Skype sessions

Postby treehugger » 06 Jul 2013, 20:29

Just wondering any females offer messy sessions on Skype .if you do could you pm me and I will get back to you thanks in advance
treehugger

Postby ItsTez » 07 Jul 2013, 17:19

Male 19, from the North West.
Up for trying anything and hoping to finally get messy with someone other than myself :)
Drop me a message!
ItsTez

Postby capstick » 09 Jul 2013, 22:55

Gentleman in Gloucestershire looking for local sploshing fun. Please PM for details.

Capstick
based in Cheltenham! Love Pie sessions with male or female friends!
capstick

Postby Dave5454 » 20 Jul 2013, 12:21

Ey up all,
We are still looking for a female or couple to get messy with Jayne. We are in Grimsby can travel short distances or accommodate. She likes sweet, sticky, gunge, foam, poster paint, liquid latex, and glitter. All enquiries will be answered, not ignored, so come on peeps ask away. As for me, I would just rather sit back watch. Oh yeah and do ALL the prep, and majority of the cleaning, can't let her get away with all the fun now can I.
We look forward to talking to you
Dave5454

Postby wetandwasted » 22 Jul 2013, 14:30

Retired Chap in his early sixties from Sussex looking to meet up with any folk of a similar vintage, be they single, couples , male or female ,for slapstick fun. Saucy , sexy or just plain silly.
wetandwasted

Postby Hairychap » 24 Jul 2013, 18:04

hi.im a guy with a huge custard fetish lookin for a lady to fill my clothes and smother me in lovely yellow delite.i live in wolverhampton so seek a local lady.plz msg me for more chat and details.
Hairychap

Postby Hobgoblin » 29 Jul 2013, 09:53

Hey all, have had a busy few months and feel the need to get messy wearing something gorgeous.

Anyone out there in the Midlands feel like deluging a cross dresser in all manner of mess?

If you can accommodate then all the better :D

Anyone out there just looking to chat, drop me a pm.

Messy hugs

Tina
Getting dressed up to get messed up.

Tina Hobb

Formerly Hobgoblin.
Hobgoblin

MEETING-LEEDS

Postby james-straw » 06 Aug 2013, 17:44

Hi Guys,

So, my search continues and I desperately want a meeting to finally happen.

Straight lad based in Leeds looking for another lad for sweet-splosh fun. I have my house free Thuesday 15th-22nd August and am happy to accommodate.

Really looking for someone aged 18-26. Happy for you to be experienced or total novice. We can discuss the finer details!!! Get in touch!

James
james-straw

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter