Meet a Mucker! (Classified Ads)

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby kee » 09 Nov 2007, 04:25

Last edited by kee on 17 Mar 2008, 18:36, edited 2 times in total.
kee

South West splosher

Postby jpied » 09 Nov 2007, 08:42

hi there

A short post. I am a 38 year old male based in SW UK and would love to find a fellow splosher for some dressed up sessions. Would love to talk about it first and get on here and yahoo. Drop me a line to jpied@hotmail.com or at jpied2006 on yahoo messenger.

I love pies especially but any food is yummy.

look forward to speaking soon.
jpied

Postby Andygoo » 09 Nov 2007, 18:59

niqistar wrote:Seeking Prince Charming: willing young man, fearless in the face of flan and handy with a pie, ready to ride to the rescue and liven up my dull administrative days. Tired of having noone to fill my glass slippers with goo. Looking for someone who won't wam-and-run :p

The boring bits: 23, blondish, average everything londonish-based female. Likes sweet things and sweet(ish) men.

Looking for some fun wammy conversation to start, and we'll see what follows for afters...
Custard may be the way to my heart, but you'll have to talk your way into my pantry first ;)

niqistar@hotmail.com

A girl cannot live on pie alone :)

I'm sure you'll find someone willing to meet your messy needs. Gallons of custard at the ready and plenty more sweet and sticky stuff just waiting for you in that pantry I'm sure.
Andygoo

Postby dexterwam » 10 Nov 2007, 22:30

23 year old Male from Lancashire looking for lovely female GSOH for messy sexy fun. I'm a bit of a closet WAMmer, but its not that fun goin solo. Like sweet stuff mainly and have a slight thing for Maids outfits preferably PVC x

looking to chat on too 18-30 (or a little over) females about sexy messy fun

Feel free to IM me x or splosh me lol

dexter440@hotmail.co.uk
dexterwam

Postby custardpourer » 11 Nov 2007, 13:16

Hi,

I've been visiting Splosh and UMD for years now, always lurking in the background and dropping in and out in a desperate bid to find someone (anyone!) female to talk about WAM with. Nothing sinister, no quasi-staking - just someone to exchange emails with and have a chat with regarding WAM. Heaven knows none of the girls I've ever been in relationships with have ever understood it!

Anyway, I'm a 29 year old shall we say "stage performer" from Leicester who has a seriously overactive imagination and requires somewhere to vent it. I'm guessing this is a huge shot in the dark as male wammers here outnumber female by like a gazillion to one... but try I shall! Should anyone (female only, sorry) feel the need to catch up with me (I can provide pictures and all that, should you want them) then please email me at custardpourer@googlemail.com and stop me going insane.

Well, more insane.

Ta!

CP x
custardpourer

Berkhsire Flat Available

Postby ginger122 » 28 Nov 2007, 20:39

Hi all I have a flat available for meets so if anyone in Berkshire or South East (preferably ladies) wants a nice, safe, friendly place to meet please say hello, and lets have a chat.

thank you
ginger122

Andrea

Postby Andrea2227 » 01 Dec 2007, 22:50

Hi is there anyone in the East Midlands are who would like to enjoy messy fun with me? I'm a 46 year old Tgirl living fulltime as Andrea. You can see me on here under "hitting the sauce".

Ideally I'm looking for a LTR with another Tgirl or a real girl who fancies a big messy sister to play with.

My other interests centre around cats, love me love my cats!

Love and sticky kisses, Andrea xx :oops:
Andrea T girl, looking for wet and messy fun in the east midlands area.
Andrea2227

Postby Scoopa4 » 10 Dec 2007, 12:52

Hi there!

Just thought I'd drop a line to say I'm a rugby playing splosher in north yorkshire. I've just recentley split with my partner and would love to meet up with some like minded ladies.

If you fancy a chat please message me.

Scoops
Scoopa4

Northwest wammer

Postby ALANSPLOSH » 18 Dec 2007, 23:23

Hi, I'm male aged 41, just found this great site, I'm not only person who likes this looks like, would like to contact other splosh fans from north west area.
Male, female, cross dressers, all welcome, age unimportant , am still very much splosh virgin could say compared to members on here, hopefully not for much longer.

If interested please reply via site or email alansplosh@yahoo.co.uk

Happy sploshing!

alan splosh
ALANSPLOSH

mids wam fun

Postby wetpantiestv » 25 Dec 2007, 15:01

warwick based tv into wam and w/s fun

looking for other tv's into wam fun

contact me on stavo431@yahoo.co.uk

wet x
wetpantiestv

Postby ukmessyuk » 31 Dec 2007, 20:07

hello im looking for some body to splosh with im pretty open minded would prefer female but will consider male if needs be im 23 years old male im in southampton willing to travel a little bit of distance any offers please pm me
ukmessyuk

Postby stonecastle » 02 Jan 2008, 22:26

I am 41 years old male and live in London. I am looking for a female who is into sploshing for gunging sessions. Heres what I look like by the way.
stonecastle

Simply curious

Postby wamobsessed » 21 Jan 2008, 17:27

29 yr old straight male

Still inexperienced and curious about wam, wambets etc, and maybe webcam fun

feel free to add to messenger, may as well have fun while interest exists!

send me a pm and will send email
wamobsessed

Postby mark1982 » 27 Jan 2008, 22:26

Hi my names Mark im 25 and i live in Bradford. I am new to sploshing and have only tried it a couple of times. I'm looking for a girls to get me messy. Email me on mkm140282@hotmail.co.uk
mark1982

re sploshing

Postby pudsey 23 » 30 Jan 2008, 21:55

hi im 28 male single looking for a women to splosh me
i love sploshing done solos a few times
my email is christopherhermann@hotmail.co.uk
pudsey 23

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter