Meet a Mucker! (Classified Ads)

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

unusual bloke

Postby The Dirty Trucker » 08 Feb 2008, 21:53

is there any ladies or womenly men who want 2 b sploshed? e-mail me:simon.daniels480@hotmail.com
The Dirty Trucker

Postby pieguy42 » 18 Feb 2008, 00:49

Hey, I'm an 18 year old guy in the northwest of England. I'm looking for a female to have some messy fun with, or even just chat over MSN. PM me or add me on MSN, yegpan@hotmail.com
pieguy42

Messy Lovin Lady or Ladies Needed

Postby wamman » 18 Feb 2008, 11:53

Hello everybody and thank you for taking the time to read my posting.

I'm a 40 year old male living in SE England. I have been into the WAM scene for many years mainly I'm afraid to say as a lurker. I am also a keen photographer and would really like to get into photographing women in messy clothed situations. I prefer everyday women of all shapes and sizes to the waif-like models that adorn some WAM sites. If there are any WAM loving lovelies out there who wish to show what a real WAM women looks like please get in touch. Discretion and privacy will be respected at all times.

Best wishes

Wamman
wamman

Angels of destruction

Postby mistress cane » 25 Feb 2008, 18:16

The anges at www.angelsofdestruction.com offer private sessions at our studio in berkshire. x x x

the angels x x
mistress cane

Postby messymatelot » 28 Feb 2008, 12:31

Hi,

I'm Andy, i'm 19 and from Bedfordshire. I'm looking for anyone to get messy with! Male or female, not fussed over gender!

I like all sorts of mess, little bit of crossdressing but I don't go overboard with it!

PM me if you're interested!

Andy
messymatelot

Postby wetpantiestv » 09 Mar 2008, 14:35

mids bi tv loves all wam wet and muddy fun

south warks

wet x

stavo431@yahoo.co.uk please get in touch
wetpantiestv

Postby wetpantiestv » 09 Mar 2008, 14:36

mids bi tv loves all wam wet and muddy fun

south warks

wet x

stavo431@yahoo.co.uk please get in touch
wetpantiestv

Postby VDM27 » 18 Apr 2008, 20:42

Staright Male 18 looking for a women for wam fun into all food, gunge and mud.

Get back in contact please.

Just Pm Me Im in the North West and can oraginse places to do it!
VDM27

Postby Cake Battered » 19 Apr 2008, 02:31

Hello. Newbie here!

I posted this on the UMD classified section a few days ago, but I figured I'd have more luck here, being in England and all.

I'm a 22 year old straight male living in Worcester, West Midlands, and I've been wamming on my own for several years, on the odd occasion I get the chance. I love getting messy with custard, chocolate, pies and other sweet food, although I also have a soft spot for porridge. If you get the consistency just right, it feels incredible! I love watching mud videos too, so I'd love to try it myself at some point. I'd love to meet a woman between 18 and 30 for some messy fun, or even a relationship if we get on well. One thing at a time though. ;)

Please PM me if you're interested. I'd love to hear from you!
Cake Battered

Scotland

Postby matt2matt2002 » 19 Apr 2008, 19:35

Anyone at all up for a meet in Scotland?

I am in south-west scotland but can travel.
I think sex is better than logic
but I can't prove it.
matt2matt2002

Postby Wetnoise » 20 Apr 2008, 20:41

Hi all!

Mid-30s male wetlook fan and writer looking for like-minded females for wet/WAM e-mail chats.

Visit my blog at http://wetlooker.blogspot.com/ to read my soggy drivel and find out more (possibly too much) about me!

Steve
Wetnoise

Hi there!

Postby briggsy1 » 30 Apr 2008, 23:47

Hi, I'm a 36 yo male guy into wam, looking for a female to get messy with IN London/ S.E. England region. If interested please IM me at noickc@aol.com. Nick
briggsy1

Postby Noah » 10 May 2008, 08:14

Hiya

Any ladies in the Loughborough/Leicester area fancy getting filthy with a 35 year old guy? No "funny" business, just the opportunity to get messy with a likeminded fella.

Drop me a PM if you're game....
Noah

Postby naughtyjim » 02 Jun 2008, 14:29

Profile name: NaughtyJim
Profile created on: 4 Aug 2006
Sex/gender: male
Homepage: http://alt.com/blog/wetfetlover/index.html?m=5290441_34374
Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Brown
Weight: 12st 4lb
Height: 5ft 9in
BMI: 25.2
Ad title: Fall Assist...

Hi...

I'm Jim. I moved to London a few years ago, having left the forces. I'm an intelligent and eloquent guy, 30 years old, with a love of ALL things kinky.

Jim is/has:

* well educated and a little 'over English' (I've been told :) ).
* usually upbeat.
* standards in life; but they are the important ones (eg. honesty, respect, etc.)
* kind and friendly.
* affectionate and tactile, but not soppy.
* Funny.
* Often cynical, but in a good way...
* sadistic and evil.

My limits lie just beyond yours...I'll take you there, if you wish...

Jim Likes:

* Martial Arts, swimming, gliding, music, art (in fact anything that allows adrenaline or creativity is good with me!)
* People who have no 'front'.
* Good friends.
* Fun!
* To go out for drinks!
* Daddy's li'l girls and wayward sluts...
* To degrade and humiliate and discipline.

Jim Dislikes:

* Scene bullshit.
* Dishonesty.
* Judgemental people (this one might be a bit rich but I've made a new resolution). ;)
* People who turn up with a list of things they will and won't do and then say "Now, get on with it Mr. Dom!" :) *Next, please...!!*
* Dull Preeny Attention whores...

In terms of play

I used to play at 'The Gate' in NW London and have met lots of great people there. Now I mainly have fun at Subversion, TG, Antichrist, etc. as the Gate has returned to being a 'couples only' club. I'm more of a player than a poser, but have no problem with either. I don't hold that bright a view of those who are 'online only' however...

I'm into other fetishes besides BDSM which I'm happy to discuss and are explained in the first post of my blog (page 3)(http://alt.com/blog/wetfetlover/index.html?m=5290441_34374).

I am a switch in terms of these fetishes and ultimately I'm looking to find someone else who shares them.

In terms of SM

I'm a Dom who occasionally (for his own selfish pleasure) switches. It has to be said, though, I'm a rubbish sub (and may need training ;) ) and mostly enjoy doming. - Translation: I almost never switch, you'd have to be SO f'ing good! ;)

I'm happy to take new play partners (however, I mostly meet those in real life) and to have fun: but long term I am looking to meet someone.

In terms of relationships

I hope to meet an outgoing, kinky girl (around 24-35, slim built) who is exciting, honest and fun to be with. Goths/Metal Chicks/EBM (Cybergoth) girls are ALWAYS welcome. :) I tend to prefer tomboys to 'girly girls' too.

I am not someone who 'entraps'. From a relationship I'm looking to find someone as kinky and fun-loving as myself! I would want an honest, respectful and monogamous relationship where fun with others is by mutual consent. I wouldn't want either of us to miss out on any fun, but I do want someone to be mine. (ahhh, bless...)

If you are cool, experimental, fun-loving and honest then that would be a good place to start...

NB my email will be happily given out when I get to know you better - responses to this mailbox for now, please. x.
Attachments
P1000387a.JPG
Me!
P1000387a.JPG (171 KiB) Viewed 8084 times
naughtyjim

Postby andi41 » 04 Jun 2008, 00:55

Hi my name is Andi,i'm 41,& i'm a crossdressing splosher!I would love to hear from any female sploshers in my area who would love to get messy or just share their fantasies!I especially love dressing in black,goth style (girls) clothes when getting covered in lovely,gooey food.I'm 5'5" tall & fairly slim.feel free to PM me for chats!
This could be my last regress,last exit for the lost!
http://umd.net/profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001016143936
andi41

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter