Meet a Mucker! (Classified Ads)

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Re: Meet a Mucker! (Classified Ads)

Postby Puddinggirl » 30 Sep 2014, 21:00

30s BBW in Gloucestershire still looking, the last year got turned upside down by house moves and various other things so I never managed to get a meet sorted. I'm serious about meeting though, in a local hotel ideally. Gunge or sweet food... you getting me mucky. Read my stories in the reading room to get an idea of some of my fantasies!
Puddinggirl

Postby couchcommando » 01 Oct 2014, 19:21

Puddinggirl wrote:30s BBW in Gloucestershire still looking, the last year got turned upside down by house moves and various other things so I never managed to get a meet sorted. I'm serious about meeting though, in a local hotel ideally. Gunge or sweet food... you getting me mucky. Read my stories in the reading room to get an idea of some of my fantasies!

Hi there,
Just read your stories :D I cant send pm's yet as I have only just re registered, send me a message and I should be able to reply if you fancy a chat.
couchcommando

Postby jonnie1996 » 18 Oct 2014, 19:26

Hey People

Just wondering, does anyone actually use this site anymore cause some off your topics are out off date.

Thanks

Jonnie

Email: jonnie08@live.co.uk
I'm from Berkshire, Slough :)
jonnie1996

UMD: muddy_j

Postby mustbetights » 19 Oct 2014, 03:07

Hi all, change of circumstances this end, anyone like to chat and play?
mustbetights

Postby Dave5454 » 15 Nov 2014, 03:59

Ey up all, we still look on the off chance. Lady or couple want to get messy, with Jayne. I just like watching bad taking pics.
Jayne will only get intimate with ladies. not single males sorry.but will chat to anyone
Dave5454

Postby _______ » 27 Dec 2014, 23:00

Puddinggirl wrote:30s BBW in Gloucestershire still looking, the last year got turned upside down by house moves and various other things so I never managed to get a meet sorted. I'm serious about meeting though, in a local hotel ideally. Gunge or sweet food... you getting me mucky. Read my stories in the reading room to get an idea of some of my fantasies!

Hi Puddinggirl

If you're still looking for someone, I'd be very interested - I can't PM but if you send me one I could reply and let you know a bit about what I have in mind.

TopOfTheSlops
_______

MEETS NORTH WEST ENGLAND WIRRAL AREA

Postby davinatvwirral » 06 Jan 2015, 15:03

anyone in my area up for messy meet weekday daytimes?

Davina xx
davinatvwirral

Fetlife: davinatvwirral
UMD: davinatvwirral

Postby ThePieman » 07 Jan 2015, 23:45

googuy wrote:Anyone in the Derby area up for messy chat and possible meets

Hi live in Derby would love to meet up for pie/gunge sesh
ThePieman

Postby ... » 14 Jan 2015, 12:48

Last edited by ... on 10 Feb 2015, 12:17, edited 2 times in total.

Postby ThePieman » 22 Jan 2015, 01:13

Hello! 25 yr old guy, based in North Yorkshire. I am looking for a man to completely humiliate me! Pies, gunge or a nice cold custard bath - you choose! Willing to play the victim or the gunger (preferably both)! PM me and let's get messy! Unable to accomodate but I have transport and will travel for a good gunging!
ThePieman

Postby bristolben » 14 Feb 2015, 01:13

Hi PuddingGirl, I realise the post is a few months old now, and hope that you have had some fun in your quest! I loved your stories!! I am from Bristol, and work near Gloucester. It would be good to chat sometime if you would be interested?

bristolben

Postby Monmouth99 » 18 Feb 2015, 02:59

Not sure how active this is, but if you don't ask you don't get so here goes.

20 y/o male in central scotland, looking for female to get messy with. Can travel within reason, and may be able to accomodate depending on time of year.
Monmouth99

Fetlife: Monmouth99

Postby Monmouth99 » 18 Feb 2015, 19:03

Not sure how active this still is, but here goes.

20 y/o male in central scotland area, looking for female to get messy with, can travel within reason and may be able to accomodate.
Monmouth99

Fetlife: Monmouth99

mess mistress wanted

Postby Hairychap » 09 Mar 2015, 14:47

hi im looking for a dominant female to be my mess mistress ,to cover me in any food she wants.must be local to walsall and i can only visit .any ladies interested plz msg me .thanks
Hairychap

mess mistress wanted

Postby Hairychap » 09 Mar 2015, 17:12

hi im looking for a dominant female to be my mess mistress ,to cover me in any food she wants.must be local to walsall and i can only visit .any ladies interested plz msg me .thanks
Hairychap

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter