Meet a Mucker! (Classified Ads)

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Meet a Mucker! (Classified Ads)

Postby Hayley » 09 May 2006, 15:51

Hi

Feel free to post your ads here if you...

a) Want to offer private sploshing sessions (no sexual services, please)
b) Want to chat via email or IM and are willing to share your email/IM address
c) Have a live gig or a webcam show you want people to see
d) Have clothing or outfits you'd like people to mess up for you
e) Would like to meet anyone socially for a bit of WAM chat.
f) Fancy a muddy walk, wade, stroll in the rain with your mac on etc and want someone to join you

For example...

HAYLEY, too busy sadly to do private sessions (or even her own much now!), is happy to chat on e-mail or Yahoo IM. Reach her on shinyhayley@yahoo.com. Very broadminded. Loves over-the-top scenarios and roleplay, rubber, PVC, being a bitch or a slut and suitably punished for it. WS no problem. Definitely more sub than domme. Cyber only for now.

THIS AREA IS NOT FOR PROFESSIONAL ORGANISATIONS, COMMERCIAL WEBSITES ETC. PURELY INDIVIDUALS.
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby spandexsub » 09 May 2006, 16:14

looking for someone to partake in this manure messing with and possibly some w/s of our own. in cambridge area
spandex xx
spandexsub

Postby KingArthur » 09 May 2006, 16:20

Hello, Loyal Subjects

King Arthur here. I am interested in PM chats, IM chats etc and would be happy to share my e-mail/MSN address (after an initial PM chat).

I am also interested in developing friendships with like minded ladies who want to WAM socially. I am not into casual s ex, just WAM for WAMs sake. If you are interested in developing something like this, please PM me.

Cheers
King Arthur
KingArthur

OK, I'll join in

Postby HenryWilcox » 09 May 2006, 22:59

Surrey lad here, 33 years old...

Into most sorts of wam, and keen to chat about it - online, socially or even get down to some mucky fun (with the right partner).

Whatever your comfort level, I'll respect your limits. Email, and IM contacts are all in my signature here - or just drop me a PM if you fancy a chat.

Henry
HenryWilcox

Postby dougiezerts » 10 May 2006, 01:15

I'd like to email anyone, and everyone, into WAM. I'd also be interested in trading clip tapes (VHS NTSC) of WAM scenes with anyone interested. I'm also attracted to women's feet, if anyone shares this fetish. You can PM me, and we'll trade emails.
dougiezerts

Postby Sploshman » 10 May 2006, 03:29

I'm always up for a drink and meeting / chatting to fellow wammers about getting messy.

PM if you want guys :)
Last edited by Sploshman on 05 Apr 2010, 12:46, edited 2 times in total.
Sploshman

Postby DirtyDaringChick » 11 May 2006, 11:41

Happy to talk to everyone, just add me and we can chat sometime karenhayes84@hotmail.co.uk

DDC
Last edited by DirtyDaringChick on 22 May 2006, 18:53, edited 1 time in total.
DirtyDaringChick

Postby welshcakes » 11 May 2006, 20:56

I'm always up for a chat. Just PM or drop me an email on minceypies@yahoo.co.uk
Oh, and if anyone in the Swansea/Cardiff/South Wales sort of area fancies throwing some pies around I'm up for that, too.
For the record, if anyone wants to know, I'm male, 6'2", fit. Can't accomodate unfortunately - it's a long and sad story but I've had to move back in with my parents and I'm thirty-bleeding-five!!!!!!!
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby Jonny » 11 May 2006, 21:58

My names Jonny, and I',m 26, bald and an alcoholic...

Ah wrong room.... From Cornwall dont you know... I must be the most southerly splosher on this fairisle....

Details for chats below....
"Mousse from a bowl is very nice, but to pour it over someone is demented" Alan Partridge
http://www.gungemistress.com We got messy, all tied up.....
Jonny

How do we add you to IM, DDC?

Postby Guest » 11 May 2006, 23:57

Hi DDC - tried to add you, as you suggest, to MSN Messenger, but you apparantly don't have a Passport account? Either that, or a system glitch! (UMD driversoft - driversoft at hotmail.com)

Postby Sploshman » 14 May 2006, 14:34

Sploshman wrote:I'm always up for a drink and meeting / chatting to fellow wammers about getting messy (i've now stopped looking to get messy with anyone / private sessions as the misses has banned me unless i'm messing only her up from now on lol).

PM or Add me to your MSN if you want: sploshman_umd@hotmail.com :)

Will have a email addy you can get in touch with me with too soon :)
Last edited by Sploshman on 05 Apr 2010, 12:48, edited 1 time in total.
Sploshman

Postby animal_obtrudes » 18 May 2006, 01:30

hey, i'm a young man. i'm interested in talking to anyone on here that i can. my email address is metalheadbassist@hotmail.com, my AIM address is briandanzig00, and my YIM address is also briandanzig00, but i rarely get on that one. if you only have YIM and would like to talk to me though, just let me know and i cna get on it. if you're wondering what my screenname means, i play bass in a punk band called the obtruders and a few scattered people call me animal. peace everyone.

brian.
animal_obtrudes

Postby northernc » 21 May 2006, 19:57

Hi! :)

NorthernC here, always up for a chat be it WAM or whatever with the female of the species only. I'm 30, tall, dark and flirty and like to get dirty!

So pies at the ready, buckets on standby and lets gets messy!!! :wink:

Yahoo messenger / e-mail : n.correspondent@btinternet.com
msn messenger / hotmail : northerncorrespondent@hotmail.co.uk

Feel free to mail me / add me to your messenger but ladies only please!

Tar!
Lets Splosh Girl!

NorthernC
northernc

Postby Guest » 22 May 2006, 00:20

Welsh Guy here looking for some lovely welsh lasses to get messy with

Any takers?

Postby kris » 25 May 2006, 00:40

Hiya, 21 year old guy in liverpool here, looking for girls who enjoy a messy time (i'm into pies/custard/cream sort of stuff).

PM me if you want to chat on MSN, I'll send you the addy!
Last edited by kris on 02 Jun 2006, 19:37, edited 2 times in total.
kris

Next

Return to General WAM Banter