wam olympics, events ideas wanted

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

wam olympics, events ideas wanted

Postby messylaura » 28 Sep 2006, 01:19

got an idea for a wam olympics game, what i need is 49 different mini wam games / events

such as

balloon piercing = balloons hung above the contestant and to be pierced via spiked head gear

any ideas?
messylaura

Postby Devo77 » 28 Sep 2006, 06:07

A hot potato contest:
you past around a cake or bucket while music is playing.
When the music stops the person who has the idea in her
hands has to use it on themselfs.
And Swing It!!!
Devo77

Postby Hayley » 28 Sep 2006, 11:00

Why 49?

Just asking...

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby messylaura » 28 Sep 2006, 11:25

remember my wam lotto, LOL was going to use the Nat. Lottery for the game select

btw the wam lotto is officially still running, i think you can get to the page on umd, obviously no one has played this year , i've not been able to but i still might with the last few months of the year
i will try and play it next year from here though
messylaura

Postby TottyMcGee » 28 Sep 2006, 15:42

Trifle jump - see who can dive face first into a large cream trifle on the floor from the greastest distance with the greatest accuracy, measured by the amount of coverage achieved.

Hundred litre dash - who can drench themselves with the called-for amount of water in the shortest time. The method of drenching they choose to employ is up to them, but must ensure most of the water lands on the participant.

Hamper throw - competed for in teams of two, the winner is the team who is able to fling the most different kinds of messy food at each other in the space of one minute.
TottyMcGee

Postby messymercedes » 28 Sep 2006, 15:51

MUD DUCKING

How many times a person can duck completely under the mud in one minute :lol: :lol:

Cede xx[/b]
Happy when Messy
messymercedes

Postby Phantom » 28 Sep 2006, 16:47

BEANS TRANSPORTING...

Contestants have to tranfer as much beans (or spaghetti?) as possible from point 'A' to point 'B' (about 20 metres away) in 3 minutes.

The catch - they can't carry beans in their hands - they have to load them into their underwear and unload them at the other end.

Underwear must meet the judges specifications (perhaps giant rubber pants could be illegal?). If women are allowed to carry beans in their bra cups, then men should also be allowed to wear bras in this event.

PARTNER PAINTING...

Teams of 2. One partner has a paint brush and paint, the other is wearing swimwear. When the whistle blows, painters start to paint their model. First team to have a model completely covered in paint is the winner (including the soles of their feet). No pouring - all paint must be applied using the brush.

BLINDFOLDED PIEFIGHT...

The title says it all. Two contestants in a ring. A partner constantly hands them more ammo and shouts directions. Score extra points for hits to face/head, breasts/chest, ass, genitals.

MUD STRIP...

Same as mudwrestling, but the winner is the first to strip their opponent down to their underwear (or naked?)

MESS INDENTIFICATION...

Blindfolded contestant is hit with gunge after gunge. They score points for correctly identifying what mess is being used.

STRAIGHT FACE...

Contestants sit in a line and try not to laugh (perhaps some stimuli could be use dto induce laughter). Anyone who cracks a smile gets minor gunge. Anyone who laughs out loud gets major gunge and is elliminated. Last man/woman standing takes the gold.

CLEAN FLOOR...

Two contestants try to match each other gunge item for gunge item. They apply the gunge to themselves however they want. They can smear it on themselves, pour it inside clothes, put it in their hair. The winner is the one who has let the least amount of gunge fall on the floor by the end of ten messy rounds.

Howzat? Anything you like, Laura?
Phantom

Postby wamram » 28 Sep 2006, 17:12

Pie-athalon,

Where you have 5 minutes to cover your team mate with as many pies as you can from a distance of 15 feet. Then you swop over and they have to cover you.

Team with the best coverage and most pies used wins.

Any good for your Olmpics Laura ?.

Regards

wamram
wamram

Postby miss_stockings » 28 Sep 2006, 20:46

Its gotta be the WAMsack race, at every hurdle your sack is filled up with a sticky substance!!!! I simply can't cope with the anticipation of waiting for the next gunging so I would win without a doubt!!!!!

Love Miss S x
miss_stockings

Postby klownn » 28 Sep 2006, 21:26

synchronised pie fight teams 123 splatt :lol:
klownn

Postby slavetogunge » 28 Sep 2006, 22:07

water polo with custard swiming pool
mmmmmmmmmmmm just a thought

long jump but instead of sand at the end a big foam pit or mud pool what do you think???????????
As I sail around the world, will I find the messest girl in the land?
slavetogunge

Postby Phantom » 29 Sep 2006, 05:50

Mud limbo would be quite easy to do ... just like the pics Brian Grove had last year.
Phantom

Postby andy250 » 29 Sep 2006, 19:17

Custard hair washing competition, sorry thought about this on the train today after seeing Bobby/Laura's hair for the first time, man thats cool.

Poor subject, is one I'd like too do though....

regards

andy
andy250

Postby welshcakes » 29 Sep 2006, 21:19

Instead of tossing the caber how about tossing each other.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby messylaura » 30 Sep 2006, 10:05

i love the ideas, the sack race one is great too, i would have never thought of that, its also great because the getting messy is the encouragement to win rather than some that you only get messy if you"fail" the task,
if the forefit was the mess then then i guess all the wammers would activly try and loose

just thought of one
reverse gunge dressing = contestants start of virtully naked (depending on shyness) with all thier clothes in buckets of custard, then its the first one to get dressed wins

also from an idea in CLEAN FLOOR... by phantom:
how about
reflctions = two contestants have a face off, there are a selection of good and horrid wam substances, nothing painful just really yucky, and good of course
the aim of the game is to follow what your contestant does, ie if s/he puts custard in his/her knickers they you have too as well, then its the other players turn to select and do, the looser is the one that fails to copy the other
like a kinda gross out comp
messylaura

Return to General WAM Banter