Is WAM Degrading?

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby DecadentDoll » 10 May 2006, 01:34

Hear Hear!

*smattering of applause* very true.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby dougiezerts » 10 May 2006, 02:43

One other thought: What about lesbian women who enjoy seeing other girls get WAMed--and perhaps participate in sessions with them? If it's degrading for men to enjoy seeing women get WAMed, is it also just as degrading for women to enjoy it?
dougiezerts

Postby Hayley » 10 May 2006, 09:58

I have no idea about the degrading bit but we certainly have a lot of gay women readers/customers which is cool as fuck.

We even held a birthday party for a group of six girls who wanted to play in our paddling pool with lots of custard etc. Bill had to film it and showed me. Boy, if they were feeling degraded, they were certainly turned on by it! I've never seen women munching one another so eagerly (none of your glam play lezzy stuff, these girls were doing it for real!) Bill says they wouldn't stop! In fact, the camera steamed up at one point (really!).

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby KingArthur » 10 May 2006, 10:15

Dougie, DD, Gungeslut, Hayley

I think we are in general agreement here on the whole. It seems that in those circumstances where one party is (albeit make-believe) unwilling, and the attraction of this sort of WAM is that unwillingness, then it must by extension be degrading. However, this is no less valid a source of entertainment than a James Bond film which "glorifies" violence. However, I echo Dougie's point that anything Rob Blaine did was easily outstripped in its degradation of women than any Michael Winner film (or any macho film of the 80's depicting women as victims).

DD/GS - I fully agree with you - the whole enjoyment of a WAM session is knowing that the other person is also getting enjoyment from it. Sometimes the "mock degradation" can be exciting to both parties - a bit like playing "doctors and nurses" or any dominant form of role-play.

Baroness Hayley - Where can I get a copy of that tape??? Purely for educational purposes! ;-)

Let the debate continue...

King Arthur
KingArthur

Postby DecadentDoll » 10 May 2006, 11:45

Hayley wrote:We even held a birthday party for a group of six girls who wanted to play in our paddling pool with lots of custard etc. Bill had to film it and showed me. Boy, if they were feeling degraded, they were certainly turned on by it! I've never seen women munching one another so eagerly (none of your glam play lezzy stuff, these girls were doing it for real!) Bill says they wouldn't stop! In fact, the camera steamed up at one point (really!).

Hayley

can i get an invite to her next birthday party? i'll bring a nice big cake and a pinata filled with custard!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

more wam

Postby andy250 » 10 May 2006, 19:22

I'm glad people more open about the fact that they now admit to getting turned on, as for the humilation as long as its all in good play I wouldn't mind. Yet again I have been pipped at the post by Bill, how many women munching on each other 6, thats beats the classic, and what did you do to day love??????

Thats why as the time goes on people become more and more experimental ie dressing up etc.
andy250

Postby Clare Rose » 11 May 2006, 12:11

Just to say personally I like the humiliation of wam, thats why given a choice I'll always dress up like a sharp suited rich bitch to get destroyed! I don't think theres anything wrong with expressing that desire in a safe enviroment (as splosh and the silly house) are.

I think it's a question of context. When you view a spolsh photoset or film (though I'm shamed to say I've only seen the ones I've been in so far! so can only speak for those) while an amount of humiliation is part of the scenario, by virtue of the fact we're in a studio filming it under lights etc it isn't real therefore is ok. If those things were to happen to me in real life in an unwitting situation my reaction would be different! That would be degrading and I think wrong!

Cxxx
Clare Rose

Postby KingArthur » 15 May 2006, 16:32

Well Put, Clare!

That sums up perfectly what I was saying - it is degrading (and that's what makes it so special!) but it is the context of that humilation which either legitimises or negates it.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this debate - it's great when we can analyse and discuss this subject, without getting too sensitive!

Now - where's that pie???

Cheers
King Arthur
KingArthur

Postby dougiezerts » 15 May 2006, 23:34

Here it is. . . SPLAT! :P
When WAM is depicted in movies, it's depicted usually three ways:
1. Humerous/slapstick (TOMMY)
2. Suspence/dramatic (THE POSEIDON ADVENTURE)
3. And more rarely, sexual (THE SWINGER).
Is it humiliating? Technically, yes, but in a gentle, humerous way.
dougiezerts

Postby tony » 17 May 2006, 00:59

Hey arn't we all all getting a bit too serious about this? Getting wet and messy is either fun or not. If you enjoy it, you want do do it, male or female, and will jump in a fountain or fight with pies or whatever and have fun doing it! Most of those that post here will get turned on doing it and their partners know that, hopefully their partners get turned on as well! The women that I have rolled in the mud or poured slime over have always known that it excited me and loved it for that reason, a couple of them were as turned on as I was and actually encouraged me to do it. They were certainly not humiliated! They just loved getting messy with me.
tony

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter