Splosh readers wives (messy missus)

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Splosh readers wives (messy missus)

Postby messy sarah » 26 Sep 2006, 13:24

Hi 1bill and Hayley,
I appeared in the readers wives section of Splosh (many years ago you put me in under an assumed name to protect my innocence lol)
Just wondering if you could poss post a few of the messy missus pics and dio you have them tucked away in colour.
Please dont say buy theback issues as I had All the splosh mags and now we have a family had to get rid.
Many ,many thanks if you (or any readers out there can help)
Sarah xx
messy sarah

Postby BillShipton » 26 Sep 2006, 13:33

Hi

It was a long time ago and frankly we have no idea where they are! You must have some copies. If so, scan them in and we'll happily put them up for you.
BillShipton

Postby messy sarah » 26 Sep 2006, 14:40

Hi,
Sorry meant any of the messy misses not just me ! there was one particular lady from North London I remembershe was great
messy sarah

Postby Phantom » 26 Sep 2006, 15:59

wow - I'd forgotten all about the messy readers' wives pics.

In some way, I found those extra-sexy .... becasue they weren't a paid model. They were my first living proof that all kninds of people in the UK were getting messy behind closed doors ... so I wasn't the only freak in the world!!

Hope someone scans/posts some - it would be great to see them again (even though the WAM corners of the internet are now one massive messy-reader-wives section!!).

Phantom
Phantom

Postby Hayley » 26 Sep 2006, 20:01

We do have the From Sploshers with Love section of Channel Free, so any new Reader's Wives will probably end up there.

Which sounds like a good excuse for a request....if anyone would like to appear in this section of Channel Free, send some pics to shinyhayley@yahoo.com and a bit about yourself. We would be happy to also sent up a men being messed up by women section and a CD section, so please send anything you think we'd like.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Return to General WAM Banter