from a bath to plastic sheeting

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

from a bath to plastic sheeting

Postby messylaura » 16 Sep 2006, 19:28

re posted from the Miss S thread

i started off doing my major wams (LEAVE IT !!!) in the bath and then i discovered the total joys of using plastic sheeting in the living room, omg so much more fun, you can get to walk about and have loads more space to lay out and roll around

the way i did it (if anyone remembers my wam lotto) was to lay down some old material dust sheets then the plastic sheeting, high gauge 3 x 4 meter from wickes, then get some old carpet cut offs, i was always lucky and got new peices of off cuts from neighbours and others.
the carpet on to both looks and feels great and also stops high heels from puncturing the plastic, it also stops the plastic getting stuck to you

only down side is its more to clear away after

at the time i was using up to 6 buckets of mess, custard water etc so i set mine up in a corner with two peices of 4 x 4 fence at right angles to make a square pool then the layers over them, just to stop it running right around the room

as you can see things do get a little floody with 6 buckets worth of wam and water ( the wam lotto selection that month)

http://www.bitoffun.com/forums/download.php?id=7064
http://www.bitoffun.com/forums/download.php?id=7063
http://www.bitoffun.com/forums/download.php?id=7062

oh and yes i did paint the wall behind, some day i will get around to doing the whole room
messylaura

Postby andy250 » 16 Sep 2006, 19:41

We use the dust sheeting when we are filiming the disastermind sets its soo much easier and its pretty easy to clean up afterwards. Miss Helen is a real gem with this. It hardly takes any time at all.

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 17 Sep 2006, 00:37

Wow. That's a serious bit of kit you've laid out in those pics, Laura. It must take quite a while to set up but how do you scoop up everything afterwards? There seems to be so much of it. I can't see how you could pick up the bottom sheet 'as one' without it tipping all over the place so I guess it has to be scooped up first.

In any case, my house is so full of 'stuff' (what others sometimes call 'junk' - the cheek!) that I actually have more space in the bath than I have vacant floorspace in any other room! :lol:

The good news is that, after 2½ years of being unable to ride my bike or splosh due to various physical illnesses, I have this afternoon, ventured out to my favourite mud location and very carefully and gingerly (so as not to aggravate the problems) had a nice little session, throwing mud up the inside of my skirt and tipping it into my tights! :-) This has to be the ultimate location for sploshing - no need for plastic sheets and plenty of room to roll around! LoL. (Well ok, a plastic bin sack on the car seat to drive home.)
Lizzie_Claymore

Fetlife: Lizzie_Claymore
UMD: Lizzie_Claymore

Postby messylaura » 17 Sep 2006, 09:52

cleaning that lot up takes ages,
i scoop up the mess with a dust pan into buckets and down the bog it goes
unless i'm planning to go out later that night for a wam walk then i may pour some into plastic bottles and reuse it walking down to the lake :D
the hardest part is cutting up the soggy carpet, that goes in a bin bag for the dustmen

after one wam session useing buckets of spagetti and tomato soup? cant remember now, anyway everything was orange in colour
so did the usual , cleaned up ,put out the soggy carpet in bin bags, (guessed whats comming)
next morning i hear a kid screaming, "mummy some ones been murdered"

looked out the window affter they went by and the bin bag was leaking a huge trail of bloody red liquid running into the gutter, and it looked just like blood
if any fox or cat had of clawed the other bag with the plastic sheeting in then i'm sure the place would have been swarming with cops LOL
messylaura

Postby googuy » 17 Sep 2006, 12:12

Great set it looked fun, not done much messing for ages now

I used to live in a house which had a cellar with a drain in it which is so easy for cleaning up
googuy

Postby messylaura » 17 Sep 2006, 13:54

:D i have a cellar too, i can stand and walk around etc and its under the first two rooms, about 6 meters square, it also has a sump pump :D

of late everything has gotten totally behind in my life and i'm trying to get things sorted, well any free time i have ends up with me getting wet LOL, must stop playing and start sorting

also i do need to put all the wam lotto stuff on my webshots one day
messylaura

Postby googuy » 18 Sep 2006, 13:28

Well it's a good selling point have a 4 room splosh studio in the basement I always wanted to make them into theme rooms a mud pole a wet room and a stage area to put on messy shows for friends
googuy

Return to General WAM Banter