Accidents with wam?

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Accidents with wam?

Postby Smiley » 07 May 2006, 13:37

Hello,

I know this topic may of come up before, but I was wondering if anyone has had any accidents wile wamming, I know it can get very slippery if wamming in a bathroom or on kitchen tiles.

I remember when I was doing a wam session once I went to pick up an opened tin of beans ( as you do ) but my hand slipped onto the rim which was more like a blade, I cut 2 of my fingers open, had to stop the session straight away and clean up any blood, took ages for the cuts to heel too.

Anyone else had any experiences?
Smiley

Postby DELETED » 07 May 2006, 15:45

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Hayley » 07 May 2006, 16:18

Apart from flooding and fusing things, we have been very lucky so far. One man fell over in the studio and cracked his head on the floor but was pissed (and excited) enough not to care! Slippery floors are undoubtedly the biggest problem.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

accidents

Postby andy250 » 07 May 2006, 16:39

There are two things I did, one was using cement dust when I was about 18 never again got gritty, bits and pieces!!! The second I nearly been caught while doing outside wam ie mud and ponds and things like that, people walking dogs etc, bikes, people on horses....

Andy
andy250

accidents

Postby ClownJulie » 07 May 2006, 16:48

Last edited by ClownJulie on 19 Apr 2017, 22:16, edited 1 time in total.
ClownJulie

Postby stu08 » 07 May 2006, 16:54

haha i remember reading that wonder if it was true or not
stu08

Postby TottyMcGee » 07 May 2006, 19:23

The best I can think of offhand was during my years in shared student accomodation, when I had a huge messy session with flour, soup and other stuff only to find afterwards that the water had been shut off, so I had no way of cleaning up myself, my clothes or the bathroom. The joys of shark landlords and ineffectual student housemates, eh?

A more recent example we actually got on camera as part of our first go at doing Disastermind for the Wamdrogony site, so thought I'd post the clip to let you see - I've uploaded it in wmv format to http://www.wamdrogony.co.uk/miscbobbins ... saster.wmv .

I'm in the chair, with Big Andy asking questions from the book he happened to have to hand at the time, an old Tiswas annual. The chair is an old office chair that took on a messy career change after the wheels fell off, so here it is raised up on a plastic crate pinched from the garbage outside the shop beneath Andy's flat.
I won't say exactly what happened (see if you can work it out from those clues before watching the clip), but I swear that it was completely accidental - we couldn't have worked it more perfectly if we'd tried.
TottyMcGee

the chair!!!!

Postby andy250 » 08 May 2006, 19:13

That was a fun day everybody got well and truly gunged, We are hoping Mandy will make her debu on the 27th of this month, hoping this time their will be even more gunge, Miss Helen tried to say that she was going to stay clean this time, no chance, hopefully it'll get filmed again so you can all see the pics at Wamdrogony.

Andy
andy250

Postby DecadentDoll » 08 May 2006, 21:38

Heh, Julie! exact same thing happened to be with flour and water paste... i looked like Motley Crue reject after brushing it all out!

I remember that UMD post vaguely. Embarrassing for those involved lol.

Um, biggest accident has to be gettig stuck on plastic sheeting cos of treacle and syrup...slipping and knocking a pint glass into my back door...cracking the window!

ahh, good times *rolls eyes*
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Trashcan » 08 May 2006, 21:44

DecadentDoll wrote:... i looked like Motley Crue reject after brushing it all out! *

MMm ain't they touring again soon ... so thats how to perfect the cock rock big hair look then!
Trashcan

Postby DecadentDoll » 08 May 2006, 21:46

Trashcan wrote:
DecadentDoll wrote:... i looked like Motley Crue reject after brushing it all out! *

MMm ain't they touring again soon ... so thats how to perfect the cock rock big hair look then!

I missed seein them last year.

I wonder if thats what they do? .... i'm imagining getting messy with tommy nikki vince and mick now.... alll of them..... turning into a Messy Motley Orgy.

oh dear god i feel faint.....mmmmm
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Return to General WAM Banter