Drunken Dares

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby WAMFAN » 10 May 2006, 10:16

GungeSlut wrote:hmmmmmmmm dares vor the lads :D Fill latex condoms with raw eggs, coat them in vasoline, pop them in your undies and see how long the vasoline takes to wear through the condom. dare you to go out for a little walk in public and see if you get home before they burst. lol you should have a couple of hours.

Ok, I'm having a go at this as we speak!

One condom liberally coated in vaseline has now had 4 raw eggs inserted, the neck tied and is nestling around my privates as we speak.

At the moment it just feels cold, but will check on it in a few minutes and let you know of any progress!

Meanwhile, better get on with some work!
WAMFAN

Postby Hayley » 10 May 2006, 10:25

Hope the work doesn't involve too much bending...then again....

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby WAMFAN » 10 May 2006, 10:33

Hayley wrote:Hope the work doesn't involve too much bending...then again....

Hayley

LOL! Just having a quiet day working from home at my computer.

We're now half an hour in and nothing doing as yet, though things are warming up a little. Further bulletins throughout the morning...

(Trying not to get too "excited" just yet so's I can keep a full photographic record of this scientific experiment!)
WAMFAN

Postby WAMFAN » 10 May 2006, 11:16

Bulletin after 1 hour...

Still holding up well, despite having been for a little walk round outside (feeeeeeeeels gooooooooooood!!!!! :wink: )

After reading up about the solubility of latex have added a little vegetable oil to the mix to speed things along a little... :lol:
WAMFAN

Postby WAMFAN » 10 May 2006, 12:06

Well that got a bit messy! :lol:

Fun though... :oops:
WAMFAN

Postby Hayley » 10 May 2006, 13:11

Any pics?
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Hayley » 10 May 2006, 15:44

The boy done good!

And there are photos of his cock and all! But I thught I might save those for people who specifically ask for them!

Who's next?

Hayley
Attachments
10_Result.jpg
10_Result.jpg (28.17 KiB) Viewed 11566 times
01_Before1.jpg
01_Before1.jpg (21.13 KiB) Viewed 11566 times
Hayley
Site Admin

Dare for DD

Postby Photology » 10 May 2006, 16:15

Get some nice thick sticky paint or a similar substance Treacle, marmite, let the imagination go) and paint it on the inside of a skirt, then go for a walk around your neighbourhood. If its too drippy try it with a blouse, then cover it with a nice coat or top. Have fun DD if you dare Lol. Have fun guys and gals
Photology

Postby DELETED » 10 May 2006, 20:04

DELETED
DELETED

Postby WAMFAN » 10 May 2006, 21:28

GungeSlut wrote:...Are you wondering how many lads have completed this and other messy taks for me? lol

I am now!!! :lol:
WAMFAN

Postby DELETED » 10 May 2006, 21:31

DELETED
DELETED

Postby WAMFAN » 10 May 2006, 21:40

GungeSlut wrote:you want another task sweetie?
:D

Ho yuss!

Not sure when I'll have a suitable opportunity though. Perhaps you might like to take your turn and post something in the meantime... :wink:
WAMFAN

Postby muckypup » 11 May 2006, 18:27

GungeSlut wrote:GAre you wondering how many lads have completed this and other messy taks for me? lol

Yeah of course we are... spill :)
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Re: Dare for DD

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 May 2006, 21:29

Photology wrote:Get some nice thick sticky paint or a similar substance Treacle, marmite, let the imagination go) and paint it on the inside of a skirt, then go for a walk around your neighbourhood. If its too drippy try it with a blouse, then cover it with a nice coat or top. Have fun DD if you dare Lol. Have fun guys and gals

I'll do it with some emulsion or some kind of paint lol..... nothing sugary as it's Bee and Wasp season and I would surely die!

But I think im gonna give this a go in Belfast on saturday. :D i'll let you know and take pics if i can :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby WAMFAN » 11 May 2006, 23:04

Attagirl DD - remember we need piccies so you can claim your ten points! :D

Talking of which, I presume I'm now the first points scorer (see earlier in thread). So can I now set a challenge for the ladies? Just a tiny bit more daring this one...

You must wear a tight(ish) top and a short(ish) skirt for this "dare", with your fave undies.
Now take a half pound packet of butter and cut it in half. Place half down the front of your knickers.
Take the remainder and cut it in half again, and put one piece in each cup of your bra.
Now go and walk around until it starts to melt.
Five points are on offer for one photo showing stains appearing through your top, and another five for a second photo showing a trickle of butter running down your inside leg (hence the short skirt).
However, you may play your joker and get double points if the background of the photo shows this to be in a public place. (Doesn't have to be the local high street, you can be a bit crafty about what constitutes public)

Any takers, girls?
WAMFAN

PreviousNext

Return to General WAM Banter