To Sploshman

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

To Sploshman

Postby Phantom » 31 Aug 2006, 18:30

Hi Sploshman

Just wanted to say well done on the mud meets. It's great that the UK meet ups have gone that extra stage forward and produced some free real-life messy fun for the people involved.

It looks like you were the main organiser, and I bet you were well-pleased at the turn out. And some women joined in too. Even better!

Hope this kind of thing continues. I think it's just great that the UK has a real WAM community that exists beyond the internet (but of course the internet is still the core meeting place).

Keep it up, mate

Phantom
Phantom

Postby Sploshman » 31 Aug 2006, 18:36

:oops: Thanks mate.

I do have help with doing the events tho and couldn't do it without the help of ppl like Gungeslut, Messboy (off the UMD), James, Dids and Cede.

So i got to say much love to them as well for helping get the events/meets up and running too :).

Lookout for the next mud meet soon guys (PM me for more info :)).
Sploshman

Re: To Sploshman

Postby easy_as_ » 31 Aug 2006, 20:08

Phantom wrote:Hi Sploshman

Just wanted to say well done on the mud meets.

Good point Phantom....... I will make it to one next time, honest...

Nice one Sploshman !

easy_as_ :D
Who ate all the pies ? What a waste of pie !
easy_as_

Postby DELETED » 31 Aug 2006, 20:21

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Phantom » 31 Aug 2006, 21:17

Gungeslut

It's all lies. Just ask my mate, Liberatorwam from UMD.

I would dearly love to join you lot for a group messy session - or at least a pub meet.

Unfortunately my girlfriend knows nothing of my messy fetish. It's my private secret.

Whenever I visit the UK, it always seems to be in Winter (I'll be over this Christmas for 12 days) which is way too cold for any outdoor messy stuff.

I also think it would be impossible to bring her to a meet up in Soho without her twigging that there's something unusual going on (especially if we have Bobby in drag, and Mercedes wearing two square foot of red PVC).

Last Christmas (please, don't start singing George Michael) my girlfriend and I met up with Easy As, who was masquerading as an old university buddy. Wouldn't mind doing that again. Up for it, Easy As?

Phantom
Phantom

Re: To Sploshman

Postby Smiley » 31 Aug 2006, 22:44

Good work, Sploshman. You have done a fine job sorting the mud meets out. You are now in charge of the mud department lol.

Also nice to go Southend after for a few beers, always a fun day out.

Phantom, get ya arse over in the summer lol. Im sure you will get to one one day.

Id also like to say a huge thanks to Phantom. Remember Phantom was the original main man who got the ball rolling on the meet ups.

Phantom - Thanks for your support and guidance.
Sploshman - Carry on what you are doing, ya doing a dam fine job.

Ta

J
Smiley

Postby easy_as_ » 01 Sep 2006, 08:42

Phantom wrote:
Last Christmas ( I insist you start singing George Michael) my girlfriend and I met up with Easy As, who was masquerading as an old university buddy. Wouldn't mind doing that again. Up for it, Easy As?

Phantom

" . . . but you gave it away, this year to save me from tears, I'll give it to somone special . . . . . speci . . . . . "

Oh, there you are, sorry , had my i-pod on a bit loud and I got carried away karaoke style ! I thought I heard you say about meeting for a drink at Christmas, sounds like a plan !

" la la la la la la . . . . . Once bitten, twice as shy, you go your way and I'll go mine . . . . something something mumble hmmmwtking . . . "
Who ate all the pies ? What a waste of pie !
easy_as_

Postby Sploshman » 01 Sep 2006, 14:22

Aww bless guys - your making me blush :).
Sploshman

Return to General WAM Banter