DD - off to Sploshland!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby Hayley » 30 Aug 2006, 13:15

Glad to hear you are having a nice time!

Sadly I am back on the road, but I think Bill has woken up. Tell him to stay off the beer for a bit!

As for the no-show dodo, don't take it personally. It happens to everyone.

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby welshcakes » 30 Aug 2006, 20:33

I'm sorry to hear you've travelled all that way just to end up disappointed, DD, I really am. All I can say is that guy must need his head examined. If I had half a chance to get together and get messy with you I certainly wouldn't waste the opportunity. In fact, I'd probably eat a mile of razor blades just to cum in your shadow.
Anyway, all I'm going to say is this...when my financial and living situation improves...expect a call.

xxx
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby andy250 » 30 Aug 2006, 20:43

I too have had this when orgainsing events, I have learnt as per the advice from Miss Helen to be careful when selecting people to have a go.

I now make sure their are telephone conversations and if possible a meet up. It was probably nerves unless they've sploshed with you before, then something is up.

I quite often get replies to cheshire gunge, then hear nothing else, its the way it is.

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby josie » 31 Aug 2006, 11:51

Hey DD, i will relieve the problem of non showers and you can do me babe, sound okay ? :lol:
no witty signature...signature
josie

Postby piemeplease » 02 Sep 2006, 01:04

No way!!!

Btw DD i got my computer fixed. :)

Hope you are having a lovely time. Miss chatting to you.

Really sorry to hear about your session not having happened. I hope you have a great time with the rest of your visit.

:D
piemeplease

Postby Hayley » 02 Sep 2006, 02:54

Hi

Just heard from Bill and apparently DD is now safely tucked up in her cot - full of cider, and a few JD & Cokes (lucky girl) after several messy days. She is, however, very sorry to have missed yu, PieMePlease, and would have loved you to have taken a certain let-down's place. Next time, PieMe!

Also DD has sploshed another magazine reporter! As soon as Bill gets his shit together, we'll show you pics of Emily from Scarlet magazine, the latest madwoman to interview Bill in the studio with Dolly and get the treatment - in a very nice pvc frock apparently.

More news to follow - here and on the blog.

hayley x
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby andy250 » 02 Sep 2006, 15:55

What a mad name Scarlet magazine, wondered what happend to name after the nighclub shut..... ahh the memories. If I ever get this scanner to work I'll post some pics of the mahem we use to course. If not I might send them to Hayley.

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby BillShipton » 02 Sep 2006, 17:10

I have my shit together, but sadly not for long as I'm off to a wedding (yes another one) very soon. So no time to talk about the amazing few days with DD just now.

A couple of things though....we did cover her and Gilly in copious quantities of treacle and maple syrup for a set for the Silly House (a few pics will be shared I promise) and DD did a fine job messing up Emily from Scarlet in one of the quickest sploshings ever cos Emily just went mental and chucked everything everywhere!

Also Driversoft - the privateer who did turn up - broke Dolly's spaghetti virginity! God, he made a mess! But it is all cleared up now and waiting for the dustman!

Tonight Dolly is appearing live with Mouse (a very brave thing to do) at what used to be called the Sex Maniac's Ball. DD's fella is also making an appearance - as a pantomine cow who squirts Bailey's from his udders (made from Marigold kitchen gloves)! So if anyone fancies a shot of Irish coffee liqueuer thaat tastes of rubber you know where to go.

Pics, blog stories etc to follow soon. Now where's my top hat?
BillShipton

Postby piemeplease » 02 Sep 2006, 18:52

Hayley wrote:Hi

Just heard from Bill and apparently DD is now safely tucked up in her cot - full of cider, and a few JD & Cokes (lucky girl) after several messy days. She is, however, very sorry to have missed yu, PieMePlease, and would have loved you to have taken a certain let-down's place. Next time, PieMe!

Also DD has sploshed another magazine reporter! As soon as Bill gets his shit together, we'll show you pics of Emily from Scarlet magazine, the latest madwoman to interview Bill in the studio with Dolly and get the treatment - in a very nice pvc frock apparently.

More news to follow - here and on the blog.

hayley x

Well as and when I do get over my nerves, and I really hope I do; I'll definitely be there.

I won't however make lengthy threads asking people to pick my outfit and the cat food and gravy can stay firmly in the cupboard.

I may be wrong but it astounds me as to the lengths people will go to and the time people will waste to get themselves free w*nk material. Its not right. :evil:
piemeplease

Postby Sploshman » 03 Sep 2006, 12:40

Sounds like DD has had a v.good time at the splosh hq.

Would love to do a session with her when she back over again :).
Sploshman

Postby DecadentDoll » 04 Sep 2006, 13:13

josie wrote:Hey DD, i will relieve the problem of non showers and you can do me babe, sound okay ? :lol:

that is one hell of an offer, i'll have to take you up on that!

*mwah*

x x x x
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter