Drunken Dolly!!!!! Messy adventure!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Drunken Dolly!!!!! Messy adventure!

Postby DecadentDoll » 05 May 2006, 02:56

my friends made me fill my knickers with burger king strawberry milkshake and walk a mile home!

i thought id share!

when we find the ID cable i will share piccies, i promise!

so bloody cold...and my tights are half pink now.....i best go shower but im kind of enjoying squidging around in the computer chair!

love you all!

dd x x x x
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Hayley » 05 May 2006, 10:02

It's a lot better than drinking it! And yes I know the feeling of squirming around on the computer chair with your knickers full of something nice. The hard part is keeping one hand free for typing! I think some of you might have guessed that this is how many of my late night chats/IMs/posts are done! Thank god for vinyl covered chairs!

Hayley xxx
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby the bulber » 05 May 2006, 12:38

That's what friends are for DD, I like your friends very much. :lol:
Oh to be reincarnated as a computer chair. :oops:
you've been bulbed
the bulber

Postby DecadentDoll » 05 May 2006, 19:42

a sober dolly here now!

last night was excellent fun, and hayley's right it is much better than drinking the stuff!

my fella may not be into wam, but he did remark on how "nice i tasted" with the strawberry milkshake

*giggles*
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby muckypup » 05 May 2006, 20:50

DecadentDoll wrote:a sober dolly here now!

last night was excellent fun, and hayley's right it is much better than drinking the stuff!

my fella may not be into wam, but he did remark on how "nice i tasted" with the strawberry milkshake

*giggles*

Maybe you'll have to experiment to find his favourite flavour :D
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby DecadentDoll » 06 May 2006, 14:26

Quality idea muckypup, slowly but surely ease him into a pie fight ;)
DecadentDoll

Postby the bulber » 06 May 2006, 16:55

Have you tried the spur of the moment route, this is a great favourite with Mrs Bulber. Only yesterday evening I ended up with an egg custard tart down my pants and a strawberry mullerice following hot on its heels. :D
This all stemmed from trying to read the gas meter. :oops:
you've been bulbed
the bulber

spur of the moment

Postby andy250 » 06 May 2006, 21:35

Must admit I did something similar today made arrangments for tonight but they got cancelled so I've just spent 2 hours sploshing in the bathroom. I managed to survive the following, eggs, lots of custard, whipped cream, out of date yogurt!!! soup, chocolate custard, chocolate milkshake, then their where two buckets of red natrasol, that finished me off...............

Thing is I was in their for 2 hours, you spend about fourty minutes get cleaned up and cleaning the room, good sess though...

Andy
andy250

Postby DELETED » 06 May 2006, 22:17

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Jonny » 06 May 2006, 23:02

U only gotta ask GS....

Im sure we could get you some....
"Mousse from a bowl is very nice, but to pour it over someone is demented" Alan Partridge
http://www.gungemistress.com We got messy, all tied up.....
Jonny

Re: spur of the moment

Postby the bulber » 06 May 2006, 23:20

andy250 wrote:Thing is I was in their for 2 hours, you spend about fourty minutes get cleaned up and cleaning the room, good sess though...
Andy

Hey Andy you must be the perfect wammer, I only have to think about a wam session and it takes me forty minutes to clean my mind after. :lol:
Is this a record can anyone beat 40 mins to clean up. :wink:
you've been bulbed
the bulber

Postby DELETED » 06 May 2006, 23:44

DELETED
DELETED

Re: spur of the moment

Postby muckypup » 07 May 2006, 12:06

andy250 wrote:Must admit I did something similar today made arrangments for tonight but they got cancelled so I've just spent 2 hours sploshing in the bathroom. I managed to survive the following, eggs, lots of custard, whipped cream, out of date yogurt!!! soup, chocolate custard, chocolate milkshake, then their where two buckets of red natrasol, that finished me off...............

Thing is I was in their for 2 hours, you spend about fourty minutes get cleaned up and cleaning the room, good sess though...

Andy

40 minutes is impressive you must have it down to a fine art :)
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Re: Drunken Dolly!!!!! Messy adventure!

Postby Smiley » 07 May 2006, 12:48

Well sounds like alot of fun you had, must of been so cold. How about a Mcdonalds McFlurry with a hot apple pie :wink:
Smiley

messy sessions

Postby andy250 » 07 May 2006, 16:29

Hi all, had a about 4 baths last night could not get rid of the black treacle, I really enjoyed the sess the pjs are now nice and clean, thanks to 2 percil tablets, last night was the first time I'd tried wamming in a chair on me own, I think I prefer in the bath just cos its easier to clean up, am thinking about doing some more on the web cam, will let you know when I'm doing it, if my computer ever plays properly I'll send some pics.

As for Natrasol, gungeslut it just happens I've just ordered some more for the next session with Miss Helen and gang, if I have any left I'll send you some, it looks just like paint powder, put the kettle on wait until its just getting warm then add to the Natrasol. Have to thank Johnny for his tips on this, they came in quite handy.

Andy
andy250

Next

Return to General WAM Banter