WAM FEMALE CONTACTS REQUIRED

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

WAM FEMALE CONTACTS REQUIRED

Postby markgw68 » 24 Aug 2006, 23:34

I am Mark and i am looking for WAM chats with aany female WAM fans out there .. and would love to take part in WAM Sessions if any are taking place locally
markgw68

Postby BillShipton » 25 Aug 2006, 11:41

Ah! West Wales one of the spiritual homes of sploshing!

The magazine started with a meeting in a htel in Tenby!

Welcome along, Mark. Hayley will be back from hols soon, and I'm sure she'll be more welcoming still.
BillShipton

Postby DecadentDoll » 25 Aug 2006, 13:47

Hiya Mark, hope you enjoy it here!

there are pub meet ups in London as Easy_as will tell you, which aim to let people meet eachother socially so they can later organise messy sessions :)

there's also been a successful meet up in the mud flats in essex with everyone. I suggest (as easy as and co would) getting to one of the meet ups. Mostly they're in London, which is a bit far.

Seems to be quite a few sploshers in Wales! Our darling dirty welshcakes is one of them :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby piemeplease » 25 Aug 2006, 13:50

Oooh and I'm only an hour from the Severn Bridge. hehe

...and it wouldn't take me too long to get down to the hotbed of WAM that is East Sussex either. :lol:
piemeplease

Postby Dreamer » 25 Aug 2006, 13:52

DecadentDoll wrote:
Seems to be quite a few sploshers in Wales! Our darling dirty welshcakes is one of them :)

*feels overlooked*

:P Only kidding, I know I'm not around nearly as much as walshcakes, r as much as I was a while back... I'll forgive a lot of things :P
------
Nath

Come with us now on a journey through space and time, to the world of the Mighty Boosh...
Dreamer

Postby DecadentDoll » 25 Aug 2006, 13:52

Best get you down for a session then on one of my future trips mister/missie!

:D x x x
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Hayley » 25 Aug 2006, 15:26

Hi Mark

Hope you enjoy yourself here. Lots of people to chat to! You can put a free 'ad' in the Meet a Mucker section too if it helps.

After Glyn from Big Brother Wales is becoming fashionable! Honest!

Love
Hayley x
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby DecadentDoll » 25 Aug 2006, 16:40

Dreamer wrote:
DecadentDoll wrote:

*feels overlooked*

:P Only kidding, I know I'm not around nearly as much as walshcakes, r as much as I was a while back... I'll forgive a lot of things :P

oooooooooooo i forgot you were from wales!

silly me, i always just saw the Exeter bit, what a silly dolly.

*hands you a pie*

stick it where you wish, as punishment for me :)
DecadentDoll

Postby Sploshman » 25 Aug 2006, 19:45

Get in touch with me via the PM or collison_williams@yahoo.co.uk if you want to know more about the mud meets that take place in Essex (only gonna be one more for the year i think due to end of summer).
Sploshman

Postby stu08 » 25 Aug 2006, 20:32

me and kaz realy need to get to the london meet sometime
stu08

Postby welshcakes » 27 Aug 2006, 23:23

Hi Mark! I'm from Wales, into WAM and a female.
Oh hang on...no I'm not. Damn.
Well, I'm from Wales and into WAM, so two out of three ain't bad a suppose.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby DecadentDoll » 27 Aug 2006, 23:30

Sploshman wrote:Get in touch with me via the PM or collison_williams@yahoo.co.uk if you want to know more about the mud meets that take place in Essex (only gonna be one more for the year i think due to end of summer).

when's the last mud meet? im going through dates now and i need to see if im about for one, or if i can be!
DecadentDoll

Postby Sploshman » 29 Aug 2006, 14:14

DecadentDoll wrote:when's the last mud meet? im going through dates now and i need to see if im about for one, or if i can be!

Ive just emailed you hun so check your mail and get back to me :).
Sploshman

Postby easy_as_ » 31 Aug 2006, 15:22

DecadentDoll wrote:Hiya Mark, hope you enjoy it here!

there are pub meet ups in London as Easy_as will tell you, which aim to let people meet eachother socially so they can later organise messy sessions :)

there's also been a successful meet up in the mud flats in essex with everyone. I suggest (as easy as and co would) getting to one of the meet ups. Mostly they're in London, which is a bit far.

Indeed, if you can get along...... here is the link to the details of the next one !

http://www.splosh.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=535

Thanks DD ...... you are perfectly right !
Who ate all the pies ? What a waste of pie !
easy_as_

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 02 Sep 2006, 01:09

Perhaps I could just draw your attention to the UK Regional WAM groups which I've set up on Yahoo and which aim to continue the good work undertaken by Phantom, James, easy_as etc but around the country for those of us for whom travelling all the way to London for a pint and a chat in a pub isn't really a practical option.

The aim is to deliver information from an automatic calendar system straight to people's e-mail boxes and dates have been proposed so that each region doesn't clash with its adjacent regions.

The next dates for Wales will be Sat 18th Nov, 13:00, for South Wales & South West England or Sat 21st Oct, 13:00, for the North Wales & North-West England/S.W. Scotland area (in Warrington).

Of course, these meetings may not actually take place until we reach 'critical mass' so we need to get probably something like 30-50 into each group before there's enough people willing to actually turn up. However, the calendars will keep bunging out an e-mail reminder of the dates every 3 months so maybe it'll happen!

For full details, see here. Please read all the waffle before trying to join. There are strict anti-spam measures in place so you need to provide the relevant info requested or your application will just get automatically bounced.

Regards,
C_W

------------------------------------
Claymore_Wam's "Useful Info" Pages
Lizzie_Claymore

Fetlife: Lizzie_Claymore
UMD: Lizzie_Claymore

Return to General WAM Banter