Norina Pallot Video - wam wam and more wam

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Norina Pallot Video - wam wam and more wam

Postby gooeykez » 20 Aug 2006, 23:27

Hewoo guys, i saw the video for Everybody's Gone To War, today and it is cool, it is basically one big food fight in a supermarket and ends with Norina Pallot getting covered with loads of stuff.
It is well worth a look and extremely funny, looks like bizarre did us wammers some good.
Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby NX » 20 Aug 2006, 23:35

NX

Postby caroline2 » 21 Aug 2006, 07:19

Great video; could have done with more sloppy food and fewer vegtables though!

Caroline
caroline2

Re: Norina Pallot Video - wam wam and more wam

Postby Dreamer » 21 Aug 2006, 11:06

gooeykez wrote:Hewoo guys, i saw the video for Everybody's Gone To War, today and it is cool, it is basically one big food fight in a supermarket and ends with Norina Pallot getting covered with loads of stuff.
It is well worth a look and extremely funny, looks like bizarre did us wammers some good.
Gooeykez

I hate to be picky, but the video's been out since at least May... while Bizarre has no doubt raised the profile of WAM to a degree, this particular video is not resultant from it.

Oh yeah, and the song sucks too, so get ready to hit mute... :P
------
Nath

Come with us now on a journey through space and time, to the world of the Mighty Boosh...
Dreamer

Postby andy250 » 21 Aug 2006, 15:12

Well you don't get that down at Somerfield I can tell you that, love the woman with shopping trolley, that was well funny.

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby gooeykez » 21 Aug 2006, 22:46

didnt realise it had been out that long, i only saw it sunday by pure chance
gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby Dreamer » 22 Aug 2006, 00:29

gooeykez wrote:didnt realise it had been out that long, i only saw it sunday by pure chance
gooeykez

fair enough, didn't mean to come across condescending or anything... but yeah, definitely a mute job at best, that one :P
------
Nath

Come with us now on a journey through space and time, to the world of the Mighty Boosh...
Dreamer

Postby DecadentDoll » 22 Aug 2006, 11:53

I can tell you though, Bizarre did do a bit of good. I get emails from all sorts, couples and single people, who never realised that other people liked Sploshing (note i use the British original term not the adopted american acronym)

anyway, some of them even send me pics and stuff, it's wonderful to see people so happy!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Return to General WAM Banter