Wish You Were Here!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Wish You Were Here!

Postby Hayley » 19 Aug 2006, 16:54

Hi everyone!

I'm busy doing very little in Spain right now thanks to the free loan of a mate's mini villa. It has its own pool, and yes I have had a fully clothed swim in it (white jeans, strappy shoes and a top), but the 'no liquid' rule on the plane meant the custard had to stay at home - bah!

Didn't bring the laptop either, so this is coming from an internet bar where my attempts to watch Miss Helen's YouTube epic got me some very strange looks. However, I felt I had to say hello! Would be nice to have someone to push me in the pool now and again! Then pie me when I get out!

Missing you guys lots. Back Bank Holiday weekend for pvc fun down the pub!

Big wet kisses
Hayley xxxx
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby andy250 » 19 Aug 2006, 17:28

cool nice little trip too spain, wish I could have seen their faces when you dropped onto you tube.

regards

andy
andy250

Postby wamram » 19 Aug 2006, 17:51

Have a brill time in Spain Hayley if i was there with you pushing you in the pool would be the first thing i did :lol: :lol: . then get the pies flying......!!!!!

Regards,
wamram
wamram

Postby welshcakes » 19 Aug 2006, 20:56

Just thought you might like to know that it's pissing down back here in Blighty.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby BillShipton » 20 Aug 2006, 02:13

And everyone in the pub was asking after you!

You gonna have to do something pretty rubbery next week!
BillShipton

Postby caroline2 » 20 Aug 2006, 07:55

Hi Hayley,

Have a great time in Spain. As Welshcakes says. it has been raining heavily back here in England, and cold too; so not good for swimming outdoors in jeans & heels! (On the other hand it has been great for "acidentally" getting caught out walking in the rain!!!)

Don't forget to get Bill to talk some picture of you in PVC at weekend.

hugs,

Caroline
caroline2

Postby TottyMcGee » 20 Aug 2006, 10:28

Have a good one, Hayley! :) You've chosen a good time to head out there, just as the weather back in blighty headed down the khazi - so hopefully we'll have the last bit of summer when you get back.
TottyMcGee

Return to General WAM Banter