Swimming pool fetish bobbing/skinnydipping/wet hair

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby Richard » 24 Aug 2006, 12:21

Thanks for the support DD, (aka Gorgeous model who flashes her bits :D ).
Richard

Postby Hayley » 25 Aug 2006, 15:52

Hiya all

I'm back from Spain and just in time to break up a water fight!

Seriously, I am not a skinnydipper though I know several girls who find nude bathing a real turn-on - even in the cold. As a girl who's more skinny than dipper, I've never been a naturist as I don't like my body that much BUT I do agree that water can be extremely sensual.

Swimming in a warm pool with clothes on is one of the most relaxing and exciting feelings I know. Some of the best fun you can have on your own! The way the water makes the fabric cling to your body, billow out and cling again is just sooooooo good. As the great poet Shipton wrote in a song on one of the tapes it's "like a hundred nimble fingers on your skin".

I've been lucky enough to have a small personal pool on my holiday and have enjoyed several fully clothed swims (and not just because of the fair skin/UV problem I have). The way the water supports your whole body, gently enveloping it is, alternately hugging you then letting go is an almost foetal pleasure. To quote William the Bawd of Avon again...

"When the day's been long, the work's been hard and my body aches with stress,
There's only one way the strain of life comes to an end.
To let the cool, clear water soothe me with its warm caress
As my soaking clothing hugs me like a friend."

He gets it right some times.

So, yeah, free pools for all stress victims I say!

Love
Hayley xx
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby NX » 25 Aug 2006, 16:22

Welcome back Hayley,

Hope you had a great time, we all missed you, though I think a certain Mr B. Shipton missed you more, but he did a fine job keeping the forum running!

Shame no one was there to take holiday snaps, could have done with a few clothed pics of you coming out the pool like Ursula Undress in Dr No! LOL

NX

PS Any white bits? (And I don't mean Whip Cream or Shaving foam LOL!)
I'm the Doctor! I am A Timelord! I am 903 years old
NX

Postby Hayley » 25 Aug 2006, 16:51

To quote the old Billy Conolly line. It takes me 10 days in the sun to make me go white. My natural colour is pale blue. So I'm still the colour of pub toilet porcelain! But I had a fab time - though I missed you guys loads.

Did have a very funny wet adventure which I shall share with you on the Blog. We've had a few technical problems with it in the last few weeks but the lovely "'Paul the Pooter" sorted them out, and now it is running again.

As for Bill, glad he managed ok. Off to see him tomorrow, and we shall see how much he missed me then!

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby WAM Alex » 25 Aug 2006, 22:16

Thanks to EVERYONE who has sent in replies most appreciated, really interesting to hear peoples views especially poetry! Keep them coming in
WAM Alex

Postby WAM Alex » 01 Sep 2006, 19:52

Oh cak replies are drying up again need wetting!
WAM Alex

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter