My film appearance!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Postby DecadentDoll » 06 May 2006, 14:24

I was on Blockbusters, in 2001.... as a contestant lol.... no Bob though, it was Liza Tarbuck presenting it!

I got 55 quid a dictionary and an encyclopaedia... oh and a free trip to Leeds... Glamourous lol
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Clare Rose » 06 May 2006, 14:45

Now I've given the answer away everyone seems interested! It's fun to read other peoples brushes with minor celebrity as well. I did a few films when I was a student with my sister and being twins it meant they could do more with us. I never won a dictionary though. I remember they always wanted us to play 12 year olds cos we looked so young at the time (not what you want to hear at 21!). I was also in a film with that tall thin bloke off Queer as folk who drove the 4x4 through the show room window if you watched it, (the one who's never been in anything good in his life!). Not long after that obscurity beckoned! (for me not him unfortunately). :?

Ps when using the "word" wam does anyone thing the exclaimation mark should be part of the word e.g "wam!". I particulary refer this to Decadent Doll because as we all know she's brainy and has a dictionary!
Clare Rose

Postby Hayley » 06 May 2006, 16:14

Hi

My only claim to film fame is being pied in the extras of the DVD version of A Dirty Shame directed by John Waters. Pathetic I know compared to the likes of Casualty!

Hayley xx
Hayley
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter