Poor Lonely Hayley!!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Poor Lonely Hayley!!

Postby Hayley » 12 Aug 2006, 16:13

Hiya

For the first time in ages, I'm not working this weekend! But Bill is. As a result I'm all on my ownsome for the night. Trouble is I'm feeling really horny...

Will probably wander down to my local bar (good excuse to wear the PVC mac as it's raining and that always gets a few guys chatting!) in a while, but, if there's anyone out there bored as me who'd like to cheer me up by telling me how you'd dress me up and splosh me here or on PM (if you are going to be VERY extreme, she said hopefully), I'd love to have some bedtime reading!

Pur-leeease!

Loving you in anticipation

Frustrated Hayley xxxxx
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Trashcan » 12 Aug 2006, 16:19

I know wheer your comign from Miss Hayley ... I was meant to be in London today for a bit of a Goth party bash with swimmign pools and jelly wrestling but sadly I work up with lots of little gnomes with pile drivers in me head ....

So after flopping out of bed decided to become a tart for the day and slip on the pvc maids dress and full tarty slap ........ so miss Hayley if I may be your maid for the day ... lets see how we can make you smile! Well I think you should be stripped naked ... hell lets just rip that top and trousers off ..... then maybe a suitable outfit ... mmmmmmm ... let me think
Trashcan

Postby welshcakes » 12 Aug 2006, 18:59

Hi Hayley. Sorry to hear you're having a bit of a miserable Saturday. I've been chained to my easel all day working on a portrait. Anyway, I shall send you a filthy email to cheer you up. xxx
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby andy250 » 12 Aug 2006, 19:08

make sure you get some pvc on under your mac as well. Then I would get all the horny lads to pelt you with pies. While i poured natrasol into pvc clad clothes!!!! followed by a margarine hairwash in front everybody of course and a jam facial, then we would have to smear syrup on your tits to get your nipples going!!!!! then people could like it all off for you.

regards

Andy
(stop this filthy carry on at once!!!! no on seconds thoughts somebody make it even worse..)
andy250

Postby wamram » 12 Aug 2006, 21:00

I would get you to dress as a tarty maid then use you as a pie target and for every direct hit you would have to remove a item of clothing when you were completely naked i would sit you down on a chair with a trifle on it and very slowly pour golden syrup over you until you were covered head to toe in it then sprinkle hundreds and thousands all over you. :lol: :lol:

Think you would look like a human ice cream sundae when i had finished with you :D :D .

Regards ,
wamram
wamram

Postby gooeykez » 12 Aug 2006, 23:34

Hi Hayley, i think u would have to dress up as the schoolgirl again and i would give u a thorough spanking, with custard pie of course then i would have to cover your gorgeous tits and body with lots of horrible school dinners, lumpy gravy and custard and of course baked beans and maybe even mushy peas.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Stay happy and messy babe
Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby Hayley » 13 Aug 2006, 01:56

Hi

I'm almost in tears at how you've responded. Thank you soooooo much!

Please keep the posts coming. I can't tell you how wet I am right now.

Hayley

PS The mac went down well but it would hve been so much better if one of yur could give it and me the works!
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby wamram » 13 Aug 2006, 08:39

Hayley,
If we keep them coming does that mean you keep cumming :o :wink: :lol: (sorry could"nt resist).

regards,
wamram
wamram

Postby Hayley » 13 Aug 2006, 15:53

It certainly does! I was wonderfully wet last night reading your ideas. And there's still tonight!

By the way, the mac did it's wicked work and I soon got chatting to a couple of bikers last night, so wound up staying quite late. So a bit hungover now!

Love
Hayley x
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby gooeykez » 13 Aug 2006, 18:42

Imagine if them bikers faces if you were naked under that mac Hayley, mmmmmmmmmm
Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby Hayley » 13 Aug 2006, 20:20

Naked except for a layer of custard!

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby gooeykez » 13 Aug 2006, 23:14

mmmmmmm thanks Hayley, that will give me pleasant dreams as i head off to bed xx
Gooeykez
gooeykez

Postby NX » 13 Aug 2006, 23:18

Just one question! Bill actually works, I just thought he drank beer and sploshed women all the time?

NX
NX

Postby Hayley » 14 Aug 2006, 14:44

He was editing video for the Silly House. Not really work in the manual, coal miner sense, but it keeps him off the street.

The result - his parody of Big Brother - is up at the Silly House now.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby NX » 14 Aug 2006, 16:49

I know I have seen it though in the voiceover he says, Day 4976, but the screen says 4975, he must have been thinking of you Hayley LOL!

NX
NX

Next

Return to General WAM Banter