Best Splosh treacle scenes?

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Best Splosh treacle scenes?

Postby custardking » 08 Aug 2006, 23:58

Hi folks, I am a big fan of the Splosh stuff but I have a limited budget and with no screenshots for the vids it's a bit hit-and-miss whether I get exactly what I'm expecting.

I love seeing a pretty girl get covered in really thick, black treacle and my favourite scene ever is the one with the blond newsreader at the end of Gooey Girlies where she gets covered from head to toe in the stuff. Are there any other Splosh vids with this kind of coverage that I should check out?

I also love the scene where the asian girl sits for 15 minutes and gets all manner of stuff tipped over her head, ie as much mess as possible - what are the messiest scenes ever by Splosh in terms of volume of food?

Thanks!
custardking

Postby Richard » 09 Aug 2006, 20:01

Hi, Custardking,

The 'blonde newsreader' in 'Gooey Girlies' is one of my all time favourite sploshers, Rachel Stevens. NO! .....Not that warbling stick insect who wouldn't get messy on Dick & Dom's Show! I mean the proper curvy real woman who appears in many messy vids by Splosh, Artscene/Aquantics and others. If you like Rachel getting really messy, you might try 'Slime Suspect' and 'Return to Gunge Hill', both with Sammy-Jane.

The Asian girl is Emma who gets really covered in 'Messy Misses'. The latter also includes one of my favourite scenes where Sammy-Jane and April Dawn sing a very funny version of 'Old Macdonald had a farm' and pour stuff over each other in a tit-for-tat sequence.

These are just a small sample of the great stuff available.

Sotonude.

Please note that the writer is not connected with the Splosh or Artscene/Aquantics organisations other than as an avid consumer of their products
:D :D :D :D :D
Richard

Postby Hayley » 10 Aug 2006, 01:17

I sense a long, hard-sell e-mail from Bill on the way!

Hayley

PS Though I can remember Davina getting treacled in Sticky Buns (now on DVD)
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby custardking » 10 Aug 2006, 07:25

Thanks for the info, I already have "Slime Suspect 2" and can't find any other "Slime Suspects" on the site - is that the one you meant? Will definitely put Return to Gunge Hill on my shopping list as there appears to be a very treacly girl on the front cover! Messy missies might make the cut as well as it features Amanda, one of my favourite sploshers. Some scenes she does, she doesn't actually get that messy though - hopefully she gets properly plastered in this one!

Hayley, I would love to hear from Bill on the subject.

Had you thought about adding screenshots from the vids or DVD's? Even one or two from each scene would make it much easier to know what you were getting - if you lend me the complete back catalogue I'll do it for nothing . . . . :D
custardking

Postby Richard » 10 Aug 2006, 12:59

Yes it was 'Slime Suspect 2' that I meant, I think SS 1 was a picture spread in the magazine but I missed that one :( .
In 'Messy Misses' Amanda gets VERY muddy and is well worth seeing.

Hayley wrote:I can remember Davina getting treacled in Sticky Buns (now on DVD)

Davina was superb in Sticky Buns and was very much missed when she gave up making vids (& photo sets for Crazy Girls).
btw Hayley, I haven't seen 'Ophelia Pecker' in anything other than Sticky Buns. Has she made any other vids/DVDs, her facial expressions were wonderfull in the pies scene with Sammy.

Sotonude. (Usual disclaimer)
Richard

Postby BillShipton » 10 Aug 2006, 13:45

Allo

Sticky Buns' Davina does do a good treacle scene and Sammy gets a nice treacling in Sammy's Messy Wedding and Pie Eyed Wives - all on DVD.

The other scenes you mention are all good. Amanda's scene in messy Missies (still my fave of our videos) is very horny!

Have done lots of very messy treacle scenes for private videos. One day we shall put together a compilation of these for the site. I remember one particularly good one with April using about three gallons of the stuff.

As for Ophelia, sadly she did the one shoot and then moved to Holland! Nice girl and such a good actress we really believed she was annoyed at one point!
BillShipton

Postby Clare Rose » 10 Aug 2006, 18:42

I love using treacle! It looks so shiny and the texture is just brilliant! It actually feels very sensual when it goes over the body and cos its so sticky it clings really well. I was surpirsed by this when i first used it as I thought it would be really sticky and horrible. I got into it when it was brought along for a custom shoot (you converted me Gary!) and ever since I've loved using it. The only problem is I can't seem to get it in large enough quantities! Bill, where do you get gallons of it from!?
Clare Rose

Postby Hayley » 10 Aug 2006, 18:47

We get it from Cash & Carry. They do plastic drums of it. Most will give you a day pass if you have a piece of company notepaper to show them!

Next time you come, we'll treat your long hair to some!

Good luck with the move.

Hayley
Last edited by Hayley on 10 Aug 2006, 19:22, edited 1 time in total.
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Clare Rose » 10 Aug 2006, 19:00

oooooh!!! I may have a day next week! I'll be in touch! The new hair needs christening!
Clare Rose

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 Aug 2006, 13:11

funny , just saw this thread and i got treacled on tuesday night in trashy lingerie! Clare, you can also buy it from horse food suppliers , sometimes known under it's other name "molasses" (am i right ...?)

I also love the feel of treacle all over, it's a fantastic sploshy substance :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby custardking » 11 Aug 2006, 18:23

I've just ordered Sticky Buns and Gunge Hill off the website but there has been a mishap with the address - I have sent a covering email to sploshhayley@aol.com and sploshcentral@aol.com, please don't sed the dvds to the wrong address as embarassment may ensue ;)

Lots of treacle fans out there I see - Bill get that video sorted pronto! Have you seen the success that Messyfun have had with their "Directors Cut" series? You don't need to worry too much about editing and storyline and stuff it seems, just raw footage of chicks getting covered in stuff is enough for most people :)

Thanks for all the replies folks. I just got a Costco membership but haven't been down there yet, anyone know if they do vast containers of treacle there?
custardking

Return to General WAM Banter