Postby capstick » 04 Aug 2006, 19:27

Whats the latest news?

James
capstick

Postby BillShipton » 05 Aug 2006, 16:04

The princess is in the middle of moving to a new palace! That's all I know
BillShipton

Postby DecadentDoll » 06 Aug 2006, 20:15

Maybe a PM or an email to the lady herself would work better than a thread about it.

Just a thought :)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Clare Rose » 10 Aug 2006, 18:36

Hi, I've been a bit quiet on this front (and all things messy really) for a while cos of my move which is turning into a nightmare! My new palace will be a cardboard box at this rate!

I haven't put any updates on cos as Dolly pointed out starting a thread just to say nothings going on seems a bit silly! But as its been started now I'll use it as a chance to update you on where I'm at!

Like I said, what with the move, my website (which is actually being built now!) and my upcoming holiday and the live event I realised doing justice to all things was going to be difficult. I made the decision to put the event back to ease my workload but also because it occurred to me that in August people may either be on holiday or be spending their money on family events etc. I've rescheduled the event for early October and just need to confirm my 3rd model before I announce the date. I'm going away on 19th August and I'll have the date announced by then even if the finer details aren't ready.

I've talked to Bill about coming and shooting some more Gilly/Splosh! material but unfortunatley the date he needed me I couldn't make. I am going to shoot more stuff for Bill though and launching my own site doesn't mean I want to give up doing Splosh! Once things have settled down for me I will be back, brighter, stronger and naughtier!

Love, Clare, the wam princess!

ps, next week I'm shooting some material for my website (backdrops etc), I'll send some pictures in for Hayley to post as I'm still to thick to do it myself! I can show you all my new long hair which I'm really excited about!
Clare Rose

Postby goner » 11 Aug 2006, 08:44

...I've talked to Bill about coming and shooting some more..

Sorry about picking that up - I couldnt resist!
goner

Postby DecadentDoll » 11 Aug 2006, 13:06

Clare Rose wrote:Hi, I've been a bit quiet on this front (and all things messy really) for a while cos of my move which is turning into a nightmare! My new palace will be a cardboard box at this rate!

hope everything works out okay in the end, can't wait to see your hair , and i'm sure Bill doesn't mind, you've got your very own site coming and you're decent about sharing on here!

:D

*gooey hugs and such*

DD x x x x
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Return to General WAM Banter