DD and ManInMessyKnickers...What should we do??????

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

DD wants me to mess my knickers for the drive to the studio...but what with??

Golden Syrup
33%
Eggs
25%
Ketchup
4%
Tinned spaghetti
21%
Other
17%

Total votes : 24

Postby DecadentDoll » 06 Aug 2006, 20:59

and you know me, i'm always dead nice and thoughtful! :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Dumus » 08 Aug 2006, 01:20

You surely could not pass up a session with the wonderfully sexy DD without some VERY VERY thick heavy treacle and honey laced porridge oats!

If it was me, and one day I wish it could be. It would go something like this.

Lady DD would be at the dining table about to be served breakfast by the klutz of a serving wench (that's me) she is dressed in her fave white satin nightie and robe. In comes the klutz dressed in of course a french maid outfit and VERY high heels (just to add to the clumsiness) underneath her dress she would be wearing one of these http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/5229/ex1990zy4.jpg
not only are they very sexy they also hold ALOT of mess esp when combined with very thick woolly tights on the outside. They fill up very nicely :lol:
Anyway back to it. So in I come with a massive vat of porridge and wobble over to the table. I start to serve the oats and 'accidentally' spill a bowlful onto DD's lap. She is outraged that I am so clumsy and decides to 'punish' :o me. I am forced to kneel in front of her and pull out the top of the pantie corselette and she pours in the hole vat of sticky porridge. It then degenerates into a fight with all manner of stick breakfast type goo and stuff. For instance marmalade, jam, honey (lots of honey, me likey velly much), milk, cream, soggy weetabix/cornflakes/all bran/rice crispies, toast .
Of course DD's breast's stand out for some very special treatment :lol:
Dumus

Postby Dumus » 08 Aug 2006, 01:20

sorry double post :oops:
Dumus

Postby DecadentDoll » 08 Aug 2006, 13:25

Dumus thats a fab idea :D maybe save it for if/when you can come to the studio hehe!

i love thick porridge :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby ManInMessyKnickers » 08 Aug 2006, 14:34

DD,

You and I will be using lots of thick porridge, in our knickers and over our heads. All those oats getting everywhere, nice and gooey.
Fill my knickers with mess and watch me get hard!
ManInMessyKnickers

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter