Who are the Mud lovers amongst us ???

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Mud!!!

Postby andy250 » 28 Jul 2006, 15:29

have no probs getting messy in mud!!!, didn't go in the pond on the last shoot though, wasn't brave enough!!!!

I'm intrested to know where mudman?? (think thats the name) goes nr Warrington never been able to find anything ove their.

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby mudbath » 28 Jul 2006, 22:30

Mud is definatley my first love although ive never actually got really muddy.. and the above tale of the girl crawling through the mud has just ensured i will need clean underwear.. dam
mudbath

now look here

Postby andy250 » 29 Jul 2006, 16:27

now then, get some modelling clay, get yer bath filled up, hey presto!!!! mud in Warrington. You'd be suprised how much muck and gunge their is nr me. Its mine all mine!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby TottyMcGee » 29 Jul 2006, 16:42

Mud? Ooh, no, can't be doing with that, shocking behaviour, tut, tut, shall write to my MP, etc. etc. Please pay no attention to my avatar image.

Yeah, mud's ace, the deeper and smoother the better. I know how you mean about the smell of organic mud (as made from rotting vegetation rather than manure), it's one of the few smells that takes a long time to get out of clothes that I actually enjoy - it probably is indeed a primal thing.

While I've always been happier socially in the North, I do miss the wonderful mud locations I grew up with darn sarth (tidal creeks, landslips, clay geology, salt mudflats, wetland marshes, yum! :) ) - while we have some good places up here they are more likely to be either spoiled by industry and dense population or up in the moors where it never gets above bloody freezing even in the winter. Still, where there's a will..
TottyMcGee

I have this location also

Postby andy250 » 29 Jul 2006, 16:45

It just so happens my parents reminded about the mud flats at Knott end, this also on my list of places to visit this summer. more mucky mahem I feel.

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 30 Jul 2006, 01:09

I didn't realise Knott End was like that. Looking at the OS map, it shows mainly sand rather than mud, except on the R. Wyre but that bit's right opposite Fleetwood promenade and there's a chemical works on the banks of it just upstream so I doubt you'd want a repeat of the Humber experience with those perptual illnesses etc!

However, further upstream was a location that I was eyeing up on Googe Earth after TV Sammi was talking to me about it. She was saying that she'd been in there before now and it was really nice. It's upstream of the industrial plants and there don't seem to be any sewage works or anything before there so it may well be safe. Goodness knows when I'll (a) get the time and (b) be sufficiently mobile to try it out (if I ever am again - hospital now saying 'we don't think there's much we can do for you on this issue'). It's been a couple of years since I was last able to WAM anyway and the mobility is getting worse. :-(

Might be worth your while having a look around there anyway.

-----------------------------------------------
Claymore_Wam's "Useful Info" pages
Lizzie_Claymore

Fetlife: Lizzie_Claymore
UMD: Lizzie_Claymore

Postby TottyMcGee » 30 Jul 2006, 08:25

I remember that chemical works - back in my days as a jobbing musician I went for an audition for a summer season at a holiday camp which turned out to be right next to the wretched place, so the view from the camp was horrid windswept nothing on one side and big metal chimneys spewing green and orange smoke on the other. The camp itself was a depressing collection of run down old chalets, when we eventually got let into the dance hall (such as it was) it was to find the stage covered in buckets owing to various leaks in the roof.

I came away wondering what sort of person would come to such a place for their holidays, whose lives were so miserable that >that< could be the highlight of their year.
I found out when I started playing clubland.
TottyMcGee

Postby thrillseeker » 30 Jul 2006, 08:50

yep, got to love mud, prefer deep slippery tidal stuff rather than bogs or marsh not reallyinto wallowing in something that leaves me smelling like a compost heap!
thrillseeker

Postby goner » 30 Jul 2006, 09:17

Hmm - not sure about mud - I have had some limited splosh experience when the lady I was playing with produced a bucket of very gritty mud - I also went for a midnight dip in a dorset field, but that was cold and gritty too.
Breaking into mainstream mud, we ran aground at low tide on Paglesham Reach after we had fouled the prop - as I was the only one who can swim I was chucked over the side to fix it. I did say it was low tide and there was 12 inches of receding water and 30 feet of deep mud!
I was rapidly up to my waist and sinking - a very scary feeling
The mud was creamy and very smooth - felt nice! I was a bit concerned about the "wildlife" that may inhabit it though - just take a look at the bottom of any boat to see a fully alive new world
Not as sexy as it could have been cos my shipmates were all beardies and Kateis party dress and heels was swapped for Kevs deckies, shorts and a bright orange lifejacket!
goner

Postby BillShipton » 30 Jul 2006, 17:48

MissHelen wrote:I remember that chemical works - back in my days as a jobbing musician I went for an audition for a summer season at a holiday camp which turned out to be right next to the wretched place, so the view from the camp was horrid windswept nothing on one side and big metal chimneys spewing green and orange smoke on the other. The camp itself was a depressing collection of run down old chalets, when we eventually got let into the dance hall (such as it was) it was to find the stage covered in buckets owing to various leaks in the roof.

I came away wondering what sort of person would come to such a place for their holidays, whose lives were so miserable that >that< could be the highlight of their year.
I found out when I started playing clubland.

Wow, you've played some top venues, haven't you? And I thought my stand-up act at Glaxo Smith Kline Beecham in West London was bad!

I think mud cn be lots of fun and I'd shoot more mud stuff if it was practical. More of the women I work with like somewhere to get cleaned up that's near and warm!

But been thoroughly enjoying the mud pics from the guys and girls who have been sending them in.
BillShipton

Postby shorty2kuk » 30 Jul 2006, 18:05

i would love to do mud but havent had the chance, would love to try nice thick deep clay tho
shorty2kuk

Knott end

Postby andy250 » 30 Jul 2006, 18:40

the lovely chemical works is no more!!!! neither is the camp i think!!!
Their are mud flat if you walk up from the golf course on the left hand side. Their are also mud flats right on the front next to the jetty for the ferry, but that takes serious bollocks to do that in front of everyone. It is actually quite solid, I've drove quads on their. AGGHHH thinking about the front is a no, no due to the fact the costgaurd have an obersvation post their??????? Their is also the area near where you cross the Wyre Bridge, thats very muddy, heading up towards Glasson dock.

regards

Andy
(how Hi De Hi.. does the camp sound!!!!!!)
andy250

Postby wamram » 30 Jul 2006, 19:19

Never got messy in mud myself but would give it a go for a laugh :lol: :lol: .
wamram

Postby mudbath » 30 Jul 2006, 23:47

Great idea andy250, the only draw back being that i doubt my family would understand. There are a few places on the mersey but one doubts how safe they are through polloution. I have though found many many sites up around northwich when i worked up there and when between split i would get the motorbike out and i did get as muddy as poss but there was only so much i could do bewteen shifts, i did get some strange looks when i turned up back at work filthy from the waist down though.
mudbath

Previous

Return to General WAM Banter