See? All you have to do is ASK! *grin*

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

See? All you have to do is ASK! *grin*

Postby DecadentDoll » 25 Jul 2006, 14:37

I was looking in a women's magazine, you know the sort... Take a Break, Pick me up, Bella and that.

There was a Sex confidential agony aunt page with this letter (pic below)
and a girl was worrying about what her fella was into!

But, she wasn't not considering the idea, she was asking for advice!

Goes to show that you can confront your missus about anything if she's a nice girl, and you never know what'll happen!

So good look to whoever Bianca goes out with, could be your lucky day soon!
Last edited by DecadentDoll on 25 Jul 2006, 15:01, edited 1 time in total.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby DELETED » 25 Jul 2006, 18:23

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Jonny » 25 Jul 2006, 18:58

Dear Chat

I'm writing a letter to women's magazine to seek assurances about my sex life. I am therefore inept at talking anything through with my partner, and thus need a nosey sub editor to give me advice I should have known. Is this Normal??

Workshy Housewive, 38

Jane says...

No
[/i]
"Mousse from a bowl is very nice, but to pour it over someone is demented" Alan Partridge
http://www.gungemistress.com We got messy, all tied up.....
Jonny

Postby DELETED » 25 Jul 2006, 19:10

DELETED
DELETED

Hmm???

Postby andy250 » 25 Jul 2006, 19:13

I wonder if he's planning on using eggs!!!! wonder how many I could get down GS knickers and bra!!!!!

Andy :P :P
andy250

Postby DELETED » 25 Jul 2006, 19:15

DELETED
DELETED

Postby DecadentDoll » 25 Jul 2006, 19:20

Not much room in my bra, the tits tend to fill it up, but i like to squeeze in lots of syrup!

Lol GS, yeah I don't mind being *normal* i just don't ever want to be boring.

This girl's probably rather sheltered and just wants reassurance. At least the doctor chick encouraged it! :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

you got messy

Postby andy250 » 25 Jul 2006, 19:37

This is most deffo unfair you got wammed at the weekend, go on then stop the temp from rising further?? how many in the nics???

Go and have a normal bath right now, stop playing with your food!!!! unless your with all us, hope to had a wedgie time???

regards

Andy :oops: :twisted: :twisted:
andy250

Postby DELETED » 25 Jul 2006, 20:13

DELETED
DELETED

Postby welshcakes » 26 Jul 2006, 21:36

Is this normal? Pshaw! If it was normal it wouldn't be any fun, godammit!
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby messyterry » 27 Jul 2006, 14:17

welshcakes wrote:Is this normal? Pshaw! If it was normal it wouldn't be any fun, godammit!

There's no fun in being normal, I don't want to be even considered normal. I hope I'm not normal, life would be so boring. If Wet & Messy fun is ever classed as normal I'm getting out.. :lol:
I'm from Bristol, and from late 1998 - 2002 I ran a WAM club (TNMMC). After TNMMC closed I retired from WAM, but I've made a comeback and pleased to say TNMMC is back.
messyterry

Postby DecadentDoll » 27 Jul 2006, 18:59

You all know you wouldn't stop it is if was normal. Don't be so elitist about it and let everyone join in on the fun :)

It's like all my mates who got annoyed when metal came back in the mainstream. I'm into sploshing 'cos it makes me laugh and gets me off, not 'cos it makes me weird.

I'm weird in plenty of other ways besides ;)
DecadentDoll

what a thought

Postby andy250 » 27 Jul 2006, 19:22

I'm well into the idea of the bra being taken off, filled with gunge and then put on again, was thinking about that today, whilst cueing in the job centre!!!!!!! (funny the things you think about when stood next to the man with the can of special superbrew.........)

regards

Andy
andy250

Postby messyterry » 27 Jul 2006, 21:18

[quote="DecadentDoll"]You all know you wouldn't stop it is if was normal. Don't be so elitist about it and let everyone join in on the fun :)

OK DD, I concede you're right, of course I'm not going to stop even if it did become normal. I definitely don't think of myself as an elitist I want everyone to have the sort of fun we all enjoy. In my opinion the more the merrier :D
I'm from Bristol, and from late 1998 - 2002 I ran a WAM club (TNMMC). After TNMMC closed I retired from WAM, but I've made a comeback and pleased to say TNMMC is back.
messyterry

Return to General WAM Banter