A little something for the ladies...

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

A little something for the ladies...

Postby welshcakes » 24 Jul 2006, 21:58

Now, before you get too excited I haven't finally gone and posted a picture of my good self, although I'm sure that day isn't too far away.
No, what we have a here is a photo culled from this Sunday's Observer newspaper food supplement of chef Martin Wishart rather sportingly allowing himself to be glazed in honey - and seeing as how WAM images for the ladies, featuring game chaps such as this, seem to be a bit thin on the ground I thought I would do the decent thing and post it here.
Or more to the point, email it to the lovely Hayley and ask her to post it here. Which is what I'm about to do right now. Byeee!
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby DELETED » 24 Jul 2006, 22:42

DELETED
DELETED

Postby DecadentDoll » 24 Jul 2006, 23:56

I have decided I will track Welshcakes down armed with a bootful of pies in my car to punish him for this ;)
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby welshcakes » 25 Jul 2006, 07:37

I would be more than happy to provide you with a map, DD, if it will help.
Look, if you're all going to throw pies around would you mind throwing them at me!!!
welshcakes

Postby DecadentDoll » 25 Jul 2006, 10:02

:lol:

Why thank you Welshcakes, and a lovely big X to mark where you live would also help me bucketloads :) you're a sweetheart ;)

DD xxx
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby Hayley » 25 Jul 2006, 10:24

Well, whilst Dolly's splat-nav guides her to Welshcakes with a truckload of pies, here's the photo he sent of someone else.

Yup, it's another chef getting messy. Firstly there was Gordon Ramsey, now this bloke. Why are we women supposed to fancy celebrity chefs? This one looks like Tyrone out of Corrie and they are all sweaty, sweary bullies. Still it is yet another example of sploshing getting more mainstream....

Love
Hayley

PS Before you complain, Sorry Messychef. I'm sure you are FAR nicer. my tirade was directed the celebrity ones. Anthony Worrall Thompson for instance. A thoroughly unpleasant specimen...
Attachments
Chef1.jpg
Chef1.jpg (121.31 KiB) Viewed 4603 times
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby wast66 » 25 Jul 2006, 11:44

This post does beg a question...

There are plenty of requests and pictures of ladies getting messy in a variety of ways. Given the number of keen, amateur male WAM fans on this forum what kind of pics would the ladies like to see of us ?

Be as descriptive as you can of the outfit, gunge and way you'd like to see it used and if it is inspirational then you might be pleasantly surprised at what happens !!!

Personally I have a webcam and frequently take all kinds of pictures as well as recording some of the fun I get up to so do you worst !!!
wast66

obay

Postby bigmess » 26 Jul 2006, 08:50

thats a good idea, why dont you ladies tell us what you want us men to wear and do and pics might get posted :lol:
bigmess

Return to General WAM Banter