Tips from the top

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Tips from the top

Postby danny » 22 Jul 2006, 19:00

Some of you may have seen this before, but for those who haven't, below is a link to an interview with Buster Keaton in which he describes the techniques of making and throwing pies.

http://www.geocities.com/~oldbrit/Keatonpies.html
danny

Postby Hayley » 22 Jul 2006, 23:44

I have seen the Alice Faye clips many times and they are excellent.

We, however, would add a note of caution from experience. Don't use flour and water pies in this weather! If they dry in your hair they are a nightmare to get out.

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Jonny » 23 Jul 2006, 00:11

Having done the legendary Looe Raft race many years ago in blazing heat and plenty of eggs and flour were thrown, and even with my tthen thinning bonce, it took me absolutely ages to get out of my hair. The females in the team were bemoaning about it all!
"Mousse from a bowl is very nice, but to pour it over someone is demented" Alan Partridge
http://www.gungemistress.com We got messy, all tied up.....
Jonny

Postby Hayley » 23 Jul 2006, 00:21

When my kids were young, I took part in a "pie throwing contest"at their school fete using flour and water pies (as they used to at the World Championships in Kent). It all got very out of hand cos most of the teams were pissed-up lads. I had my head dunked in a bucket of the paste which dried in the sun - and I have, of course, been totally bald ever since! I did get my own back, hitting a drunken local footballer in a velvet jacket with a pie - ruining the jacket for ever! He, like me, wasn't happy!

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 23 Jul 2006, 07:20

Hayley wrote:
hitting a drunken local footballer in a velvet jacket with a pie - ruining the jacket for ever!

Love
Hayley

Those were the days, velvet jackets and all of that. Been there with the flour and water and as you say it is horrendous to get out of your hair, pubes included. :shock:
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby messymercedes » 28 Jul 2006, 16:09

Flour and water in yer hair ? No Prob

Chantelle passed this tip on to me last year when we was having a chat about substances and the problems some of them can cause.

Flour and water paste can and very often does leave small knobs in yer hair even after washing it many times, heres how to get it out and it does work believe me. Ive seen Chantelle do it, an her hair is long.

Buy a large jar of ORDINARY PEANUT BUTTER (not the crunchy one) get a few handfuls and massage it into your hair all over like a shampoo. Leave it on for about 15/20 mins then shampoo your hair as normal, hey presto no lumps left.

Mercedes x
Happy when Messy
messymercedes

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 28 Jul 2006, 21:51

messymercedes wrote:
Buy a large jar of ORDINARY PEANUT BUTTER (not the crunchy one) get a few handfuls and massage it into your hair all over like a shampoo. Leave it on for about 15/20 mins then shampoo your hair as normal, hey presto no lumps left.

Mercedes x

No lumps and pretty good fun as well. Nice one.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Return to General WAM Banter