Call To All Lurkers....

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Call To All Lurkers....

Postby mudbath » 21 Jul 2006, 20:50

This a call to all you lovely lurkers out there and i know there are loads there are 8 at this very moment....

Why not register and join the fun i lurked for a while and found it more fun to share views opinions and much more so register and i'm sure you will get a warm sloppy wet welcome.. and the more views and variety the better the forum will be...
mudbath

Postby Hayley » 22 Jul 2006, 01:29

Obviously, Bill and I agree. Not sure what puts people off. Don't think many of the regulars are being indundated with spam or anything, and we want to know you!

Go on....what is there to lose?

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby easy_as_ » 22 Jul 2006, 15:24

Hayley wrote:Don't think many of the regulars are being indundated with spam or anything

Love
Hayley

I totally agree, I have recieved absolutley NO processed meat products containing chopped pork and spiced ham. Or, indeed, any veggie equivalent. Unsolicited or otherwise !:shock:
In some ways it is a shame coz' it's always handy to have a tin for when unexpected visitors drop by for tea.

In all seriousness, with a good enough annonymous sign-on name who could even know ! It is a friendly bunch on here and more views on Splosh from more people can only be a good thing.

Mind you, if you are a lurker and stuck for a name ( and are into obscure, old punk bands called The Lurkers ) . . . er, may I suggest one ?
You could choose ' New Guitar In Town ' ? although I suspect, ' Heroin, It's All Over ' is possibly a bad option.

Of all the many lurkers out there, guess how many currently are on-line now at the time of posting ?

Go on take a guess, you know you want to . . .

Yes, Just Thirteen . . . . . . . !
Who ate all the pies ? What a waste of pie !
easy_as_

Postby RaunchyRev » 22 Jul 2006, 22:19

One reason, and its my reason too. Is every1 is raised differently... Irl, im a quiet chap. Im not shy, just quiet. If i have something to say, i'll say it. More often than not I dont and i just like to listen to others, and it does rub off online too. I like to listen to others a lot more than having a say.

Everybody is different :P

Just my 2 pennies
"Life is like a box of chocolates" I wonder...... hmmm
RaunchyRev

Postby stu08 » 22 Jul 2006, 23:29

come on and register and we will set the lovely dd on ya :lol:
stu08

Postby sideshow Bob » 23 Jul 2006, 21:49

Long time lurker, long time fan of all things messy...saw this thread and thought it would be a good place for my first post...so er...here I am :D

a short and sweet introduction I know but I'll reveal more about myself in future posts Im sure :wink:
You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try' - Homer Simpson
sideshow Bob

Postby Hayley » 24 Jul 2006, 09:36

Hiya Sideshow!

Welcome along.

Do you sound like Kelsey Grammar?

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby sideshow Bob » 24 Jul 2006, 17:54

Heyas Hayley ..thanks for the welcome

Sadly I dont sound like Kelsey Grammar, I wish I did though as Id make a fortune doing voice overs lol
You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try' - Homer Simpson
sideshow Bob

Postby mudbath » 26 Jul 2006, 01:08

Welcome to the mad house mr bob, at least one person has joined the fun, seems the rest of you prefer to lurk which is cool..i was one for long enough.
mudbath

Return to General WAM Banter