Just ordered a DVD!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Just ordered a DVD!

Postby KingArthur » 02 May 2006, 14:14

Hi Hayley,

Decided to update my (rather poor) video collection and start buying some DVDs. Just ordered "Hot Coffee and Sticky Buns" - an old favourite - and looking forward to receiving it.

Out of interest, which DVDs have been made as direct lifts off the VHS, and which have the full benefits of DVD (menus, special features etc)?

Also, can you let me know that you received my order and when it is likely to arrive? (PM me or mail me to the address from my Nochex order if you like).

Thanks - and to everyone else - BUY A DVD!!!

Cheers
King Arthur
KingArthur

Postby Hayley » 02 May 2006, 18:10

None of the DVDs we sell direct are copied from VHS. All have been produced from the original masters and the seven Splosh! titles (Pie Eyed Wives, Pretty Clumsy Woman, Sammy on the Job, Sticky Buns, Slime Suspect, Gunge Hill and Sammy's Messy Wedding) all have proper menus (with music!) and chapters. Pie Eyed Wives (being more expensive) also has extras on it, as will the next titles to be released on DVD.

If you have a copy of the Splosh! DVDs above WITHOUT menus etc, it is a fake, pirate one. Sadly there are several floating around.

The DVDs are now in stock and we despatching them as fast as we can!

I have confirmed receipt of your order separately.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Cheers

Postby KingArthur » 02 May 2006, 19:36

Thanks, Hayley.

This will be my first Splosh DVD purchase. I have also seen some pirates doing the rounds (on eBay etc), but have opted for the real thing. I'm dead against piracy (on the high seas or otherwise!) because it means that you - who put the time/money/effort into making it - gets bugger all from the sale. It's not like you are Universal or Paramount, FFS!

Some people want shooting!

Thanks for the separate reply.

Cheer
King Arthur
KingArthur

Postby muckypup » 03 May 2006, 20:25

Sorry to report but just saw this post on UMD http://umd.net/forums.html?topicid=48771 to an ebay auction which appears to be of pirated Splosh DVDs :(

From the comments about the seller it looks as if he sells mainly "home copies" :(

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Splosh-DVDs-set-of-5-DVDS-Look_W0QQitemZ9132792202QQcategoryZ1508QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Postby stu08 » 03 May 2006, 20:45

yeah iv seen this its gone from selling 3 to 5 coppies now
stu08

Postby Hayley » 03 May 2006, 20:53

We can't ptove Gunge St or Mary Hell are copies but Sticky Buns defiitely is, so he will be hearing from us tomorrow.

Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby muckypup » 03 May 2006, 20:53

Yeah think he's selling 3 and 5!! If you search for splosh on ebay you can find them both listed :(
muckypup

Fetlife: muckipup
UMD: muckypup

Return to General WAM Banter