DELETED

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Messy stuff what to buy and where to buy it

Postby DELETED » 20 Jul 2006, 20:22

DELETED
DELETED

Postby DecadentDoll » 20 Jul 2006, 20:26

Those packets of mud Driversoft got. I've tried Superdrug and Semi Chem for them but cant find them.... Dead Sea Mud....Where can i get it online?

Anyone?

Oh and for me it has to be the 11p packets of tesco strawberry whip. a little goes a long way :D
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. Dr Seuss
DecadentDoll

Postby goner » 20 Jul 2006, 20:32

This may be slightly off topic but heres a tip I shared with Hayley and Bill a few years back - which I think Hayley put in Splosh mag as part of Hayleys Handy Hints - freezer bags filled with custard or raw eggs then sealed. Strategically placed in the knickers, tights or in my case as a bra filler ( I am a tranny after all) and squished at opportune moments - the bags generally explode and give a very satisfying messy experience
goner

Postby boxster » 20 Jul 2006, 21:02

Must admit, Katie, that is a way cool concept.

Wish I could try it one day.

don
boxster

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 20 Jul 2006, 21:05

That's a good, fun, idea KatieJane. (Incidentally, where do you get those sort of bags from?)

Instead of the dead sea mud, DD, you could always use clay. It'll be basically the same (it's all micro-fine alluvial deposits of one form or another, I suppose) but probably much cheaper (and available in industrial quantities!). I use modelling clay (which is the light grey creamy stuff you see the AllWam (and others) girls wrestling in) but they have a huge range of types and colours. What you want is something very 'plastic' with lots of 'slip' and no grog (sand) in it. You can get it in 12½Kg sacks for a few quid, which will last you for quite a while!

For details (including rough purchase price and availability as well as tips on how to mix it and how not to block the drains with it!), see my article on filling up your tights with sloppy clay at the link, below.

------------------------------------
Claymore_Wam's "Useful Info" Pages
Lizzie_Claymore

Fetlife: Lizzie_Claymore
UMD: Lizzie_Claymore

Return to General WAM Banter