Warm or Cold

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

Warm or Cold

Postby mudbath » 18 Jul 2006, 22:33

I was just wondering what everyones prefers when getting sploshed.. Is it the feeling of spreading warmth from heavy rice pud, porridge and custard or maybe the sharp cold shock from the old custard down the pants cold angel delight pies to the face or melted ice cream over the head.... i prefer the warm option when practical although at this time of year cool is much better..
mudbath

Postby DELETED » 18 Jul 2006, 22:45

DELETED
DELETED

Postby messyterry » 19 Jul 2006, 06:44

I tend to prefer cold or cool messy things, I don't like it icy cold - but with weather like it is now I wouldn't mind that. I must admit my favourites are things like cold custard or cream down the pants, or poured down my back.

Warm substances like porridge etc: are nice in the winter when it's usually cold and miserable, so that lovely warm feeling as you're engulfed in buckets of nice heavy porridge is very pleasant.
I'm from Bristol, and from late 1998 - 2002 I ran a WAM club (TNMMC). After TNMMC closed I retired from WAM, but I've made a comeback and pleased to say TNMMC is back.
messyterry

Warm or Cold ?

Postby wast66 » 19 Jul 2006, 08:39

I think both have their own merits. There's something wonderful about the awful humiliation of a cold substance poured down your trousers but by contrast warm porridge over your head is equally exciting.
wast66

Postby caroline2 » 19 Jul 2006, 08:40

I like cool but, like Messyterry, not icy cold; never really thought of trying "hot", still one day maybe.

Having said I don't like icy cold, it was so hot yesterday I couldn't resist: I was dressed "semi-girly" - female underwear with male shirt & shorts. I had been finishing off a few chores and was really hot, so I turned the cold tap on in the bath, ran it really deep and just flopped in. The water was cold but the feel of it soaking through my clothes was wonderful. In fact it was so refreshing I climbed out of the bath and carried on working in my wet clothes. They got to damp-dry in a surprisingly short time. Wonderful!!

Caroline
caroline2

Postby Hayley » 19 Jul 2006, 12:29

Depends entirely on the temperature where I am as it is the contrast that works for me.

If the climate/room is warm I like the mess cold - as you say, nice and humiliating! And on a day like today, wonderful! If it is cold where I am, nothing beats warm porridge or custard. I think even non-sploshers would get a kick out of that.

Also some things have a whole different consistency depending on temperature - treacle for one, gravy for another. Even custard is smoother warm.

As for working in wet clothes, I've done that at home before now, and might just do that this afternoon!

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby caroline2 » 19 Jul 2006, 14:48

As the weather forecast is for today to be the hottest of the summer so far, I think a "wet clothes working day" is definitely called for. Happy squelching Haley!!
caroline2

Postby Hayley » 19 Jul 2006, 17:24

Decided to save it for the end of the week, and officially declare 21st July

Dress Wet Friday!

Love
Hayley
Hayley
Site Admin

Postby Lizzie_Claymore » 19 Jul 2006, 18:08

I agree that it depends on the temperature. Having said that, as my preferred substance is sloppy clay, the best I can usually manage anyway is room temp.

---------------------------------
Clayore_Wam's "Useful Info" Pages
Lizzie_Claymore

Fetlife: Lizzie_Claymore
UMD: Lizzie_Claymore

Postby wamman73 » 19 Jul 2006, 18:13

its got to be cold for me

the feeling you get from the coldness when you first feel the messy substance over your head or better still inside your pants is wonderful
wamman73

Postby Richard » 19 Jul 2006, 20:13

Had a clothed cold shower today. Wonderful!
Richard

Re: Warm or Cold

Postby Smiley » 19 Jul 2006, 20:15

Well the room temperature has to be nice and warm, then id like nice cold slop - i do like having just 1 item warmed up incase the other gunge is to cold then you can warm up again :)
Smiley

Postby DELETED » 19 Jul 2006, 20:16

DELETED
DELETED

Postby Spinynorman and Frilly » 19 Jul 2006, 20:29

Cold if playing wet, warm if playing messy.
Kind regards, Spinynorman and Frilly

Still messing about after all these years!
Spinynorman and Frilly

Postby goner » 20 Jul 2006, 07:05

Cold for me - straight from the fridge - the feeling is very sexy and sensual - as well as being incredibly humiliating = just how I like it!

I think i'll be joining you with the ice in the eggs idea GS!
goner

Next

Return to General WAM Banter