WAMprincess still loving it!!!!

Chat, flirt and fantasise about everything wet and messy

WAMprincess still loving it!!!!

Postby Clare Rose » 18 Jul 2006, 22:24

Hi everyone!

Although I've been quiet lately I've been reading the forum and my e-mails regularly. I'm afraid I havent replied to anyone for two reasons, first the computer I work from is currently based in a conservatory and at this time of year frankly its implossible to be in the computer room for more than about 5 minutes at a time. "Stop moaning and sort it out then!" i hear you cry! Well I am, thats the second thing. I'm negotiating a move at the moment from my chelsea pad into a nice country pile, soon to be christened "wam towers"! Anyway my house move should be done in about 4/6 weeks and then I'll be back in business. I'm also really progressing well on the website and the good news is I've been talking greatly with Bill and Hayley about how best to tie in with Splosh! and we've (ok Bill has had!) a few good ideas to work on so dear friends don't worry, I will return (like Superman!). Thanks to everyone for asking after me, e-mailing me and continuing to heap priase on me. I really do appreciate it greatly and it genuinely makes it all worth while (that and the huge cheques). Sorry to anyone I haven't replied to personally yet, I wil do and as soon as I've got some new pictures to post They'll be on the forum. I'm afraid I couldn't put anymore of the Ascot ladies set on because my friend is a bit concerned about "her" ID being uncovered at the moment but if she changes her mind I'll post some more!

Love, Clare xxxx
Clare Rose

Postby mudbath » 18 Jul 2006, 22:36

With the quality of yourself and your work abscence can only highten the pleasure when it does COME..... Good luck wiith the move i remember falling asleep kneeling down putting a babys cot together the last time i moved so i know its hard work.
mudbath

Postby NX » 18 Jul 2006, 22:57

Sod heaping praise on you rather heap buckets of foodstuff,piesand a dozen cans of whipped cream over you! You planning a house sorry "Castle" wamming party and will there be pics? Just thinking Princess Clare in the Conservatory with the contents of the fridge like in a game of Gooedo!

NX
NX

Postby Hayley » 19 Jul 2006, 12:24

Blimey! Only the WAM Princess could fail to answer e-mails cos her conservatory is too hot!

It reminds me of a very posh couple I overheard in a small country pub on my travels yesterday. Didn't hear the first bit, just...

"Oh God no, we went to Glyndebourne LAST week!"

Needless to say, it wasn't in St leonards!

Love
Hayley

PS We look forward to anything you can send us when you can, your Royal Piemess.
Hayley
Site Admin

your royalness!!!

Postby andy250 » 20 Jul 2006, 20:08

How posh is that!!!!!! I just have some steps leading to the back yard. The nearest thing I've got is a garage!!!!!

Andy
andy250

Return to General WAM Banter